I have just been gifted a large ham

I have just been gifted a large ham.
What are some things I can do with it?

Italian subs

cook and eat it
donate it to the poor
dress it up in a child's clothing and throw it over an overpass into traffic below

Pig is haram. Chuck it in the garbage where it belongs.

Sammiches

Good goi.

>sugar glazed ham

Why do Americans put sugar on everything?

Stick hole cloves in all over the top and sides. Put rings of pineapple on top of that. Pack brown sugar until all that's covered. Cook as directed by packaging or the internet. After cooking, remove cloves and pineapple, placing the pineapple in a serving dish. Serve with Hawaiian bread rolls and potatos. Use the rest for sandwiches and whatever.

Sweet goes incredibly well with pork. Not even American. It's the one meat where America has, in general, done right by it.

We need sugar to supplement our HFCS.

The amerifat palate, due to excessive HFCS soda (average 12 cans/day) and suger overload desserts, cannot distinguish the flavor of food unless it's drenched in sugar or HFCS.

Sad really, but that's why they wear the crown of the fattest nation in the history of man. Congratulations, amerifats! You've outdone everyone else in some way at least.

Mexico and UAE are fatter than America per capita.

Per capita is what Eurofags use to make excuses for their shitty medal count during the olympics

Yeah, but it makes sense in this context. We have like a third more people than Mexico, and UAE is like 10mil people total. But they're still entire countries of people we're counting, not just a couple dozen competing for medals.

God damn, there should totally be a fat olympics, though. It would be so degrading for them. Make it all the same categories as the actual olympics, and make sure they compare the scores from the regular and the fat, for maximum shaming.

This is what I was thinking. What kinda sammies can I make?

Eat it with Baked Beans and Cheese

Soak it in rum

three hams will fill you

Because ham is salty, and sweet goes very well with salty. Do you have no palate at all?

>dress it up in a child's clothing and throw it over an overpass into traffic below
:)

Red beans and rice
Jambalaya
Split pea soup
Omelets

Im a brit and honey glazed ham is a staple here for christmas.

Start a hambush attack squad

Chew it while looking at some nice scenery.

Ask it about its post-Star Trek career, post answers here.

RUM HAM

I concur,RumHam

XD