What is the most autistic branch of physics, and why is it astrophysics?

what is the most autistic branch of physics, and why is it astrophysics?

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/news/hillary-clinton-will-make-a-fine-us-president-1.20823
nature.com/polopoly_fs/7.39963.1476802115!/image/nature_news_US-political-views_20.10.2016_WEB2.png_gen/derivatives/lightbox/nature_news_US-political-views_20.10.2016_WEB2.png
np.reddit.com/r/OutOfTheLoop/comments/4bwshx/why_are_people_so_mean_to_neil_degrasse_tyson_on/d1daa05/?context=4
reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/1ir49z/whos_a_celebrity_who_most_people_think_is_good/cb78ows/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>two assholes in one picture
Has Science Gone Too Far?

which board has the worst moderation and why is it Veeky Forums?

theoretical physics and metrology

is metrology consider part of physics?

physics, chemistry, biology..anything that needs measuring

why assholes? what did they do?

Quantum Foam Physics.

They made science look like a huge joke.

yeah science is srs biznis

Or more realistically they made it approachable and introduced it to a mass of young ones starting interest in the field.

No, fuck off. Making retarded TV shows with YouTube poop effects is not explaining science to people with no background. Instead of introducing technical terms in understandable terms popsci fucks just use retarded analogies and normies still don't understand anything so they just comment "OMG EINSTEIN USED CATS TO DERIVE EQUASHUNS XDDDD" instead.

Also,
>I want to do but I don't want to do . How do I convince myself that I did without actually doing ?
If you defend this you should kill yourself.

People would generally accuse you of being autistic, but this has nothing to do with autism. You are just stupid.

>reminding scientists of science xdddd

Shillary-tier non-argument.

There is a surprising number of people who think Schrödinger's cat was a real experiment.

>Shilllary
I did not think you were one of those, but it makes sense I guess.

>He thinks the Science Committee is made up of scientists
Do you also think the Agriculture Committee is made up of farmers?

agriculturists
agricultureologists
agricultureolologists
idk

They're both made up of congressmen.

A Donald Drumpf supporter on Veeky Forums? Do you retards even know how to navigate outside of /pol/?

I'm proud to be voting for the first woman president, so fuck off. A majority of Veeky Forums supports Mrs. Hilary Clinton's run

This

Fuck Drumpf

Samefag shill

Majoring in Mathematics on a scholarship and I cannot wait for Trump :^)

A simple yes would have sufficed.

Their work got me interested in science, so I can appreciate what they've done.

nature.com/news/hillary-clinton-will-make-a-fine-us-president-1.20823

>muh whig history progress fallacy

nature.com/polopoly_fs/7.39963.1476802115!/image/nature_news_US-political-views_20.10.2016_WEB2.png_gen/derivatives/lightbox/nature_news_US-political-views_20.10.2016_WEB2.png

>I'm voting because she's a woman and I can tell people I voted for the first womyn president xDD

Kill yourself my man. And before you get triggered, I'm not from Burgerstan.

Is this meant to be relevant to my post, or are you just memeing?

It is relevant in the sense that it supports the assertion made by the other user (that the majority of Veeky Forums support Clinton).

Some of that, but mostly because they are dickheads.

np.reddit.com/r/OutOfTheLoop/comments/4bwshx/why_are_people_so_mean_to_neil_degrasse_tyson_on/d1daa05/?context=4
reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/1ir49z/whos_a_celebrity_who_most_people_think_is_good/cb78ows/

Not something I was addressing.

He is a blatant falseflag you dumb shits. You need to get the fuck out if you can't spot such obvious /pol/ bait.

If we're honest, you really weren't addressing anything at all.

Pride over meaningless identity politics.

If we're honest, you aren't an exceptionally perceptive poster.

all in all, you're just another brick in the wall

Jesus man, you couldn't have written a more pretentious post even if you had tried.

CTR pls leave. I though Veeky Forums was smart enough to vote for Trump but apparently it was brainwashed by Hillary like all the normies.

->

That's only Tyson. Bill Nye is alright.

you're a retard. Things are not necessarily what they are called. Think on that for a moment.

>Trump is a false flag
Definitely not considering how much damage this will do to him assuming he loses, financially and reputation wise. If it were a false flag he would just try to be incompetent after he got nominated, he wouldn't destroy himself

Wow! An Ad Hominem attack and Ad Hominem support in the same post! Truly, you do not understand formal logic.

You most have quite the inferiority complex to take that to be pretentious.

>Haha Drumpf XD I'm with her because I fucking love science
Fuck off. And stop speaking for sci

>why is it astrophysics?

Because they are one of the few branches who dont do experiments, they only observe phenomena. They are observing and not doing actual science, but rather cataloging like a chemist or a biologist.