What's "that" food for you?

What's "that" food for you?

I can literally eat 5 of these in a sitting.

Cheese and tomato pizza, extra cheese, tikka sauce instead of tomato sauce. Sliced chorizo. Maybe some fresh basil. Served with chocolate milk. (not joking).

Boiled rice with butter and salt

I eat 2 buckets of extra crispy every week.

I'm skelly and white.

i eat them with a spoon with nothing added

Almond milk, no idea why. I drink at least a half gallon a day. I'm not lactose intolerant or anything

How soft is your skin?

this stuff, i can't fucking stop myself, i try to pace myself but it's usually gone within an hour

weeb

>nice trips
I am never happier than at my local asian buffet, they have fucking amazing sushi

oh wow "literally" 5 OP?

Chocolate soy milk
I go through three cartons a week

Beef jerky, definitely. It's my weakness.

Lox (gravlax to the rest of the world) is a close second followed by salami and capicolla. I seem to have a thing for cured and smoked meats.

Though I will also murder fresh, crunchy peaches until I can't eat anything else.

These are great once you figure out the exact time your oven needs too cook them to perfection.

The thing with beef jerky is that it's great, but never greater than what you could have done with the fresh meat instead

That does sound good. Not a fan of cheese and tomato pizza either but the tikka sauce would make it nice

How about No though? I'll take some well seasoned, lean jerky over any kind of steak in a heartbeat.

ah so this is the original

Thats wrong

I've loved it since my local placed offered it as a trial about 6 years ago. Tastes good.

This shit is like crack to me but too expensive to snack on regularly, based gf somehow always has an enormous bag of these in her pantry though

>hurrr guys I have a gf XDD
>Veeky Forums!
>we have someone with a gf over here XDDD
>le girlfriend guys XDDDD

Don't you feel like a fucking tool now. Gtfo to some other board and don't bother coming back.

lol

Someone sounds lonely

slav

this desu

You're a real faggot user.

Did he touch a nerve, kiddo?

I had KFC last night. Fuck me, when the chicken is good it's really good. Wasn't oily, great flavour and they gave me big thick ass breast pieces with tons of meat. I got two pieces added onto my Stacker Box and was expecting them to give me Jew-y little wing pieces but they gave me prime pieces.

They fucked up the burger though and there was a regular Zinger instead of a Zinger Stacker in the box.

KFC always gets something wrong though. Always.

But you can trust KFC when it comes to delivering some form of fulfilling meal-size chicken. McDonald's a joke in comparison.

I will eat this any time, anywhere... My parents owned a subway right next to a greek diner. They would always give me greek salads and gyro as a little kid...

>based Greek diner owners

I remember the guy's name is "Sarge". He gave me this vibrating race car game, which ended up being my favorite toy for a long time... Based greek diner owners indeed.

Broccoli is the best thing in this world, i can never stop eating it

Pedehey

Are you blowing out your ass like Eyjafjallajökull within the next hour?

Not Red beans in general, just Popeyes red beans

KFC's are too chunky, restaurant's are too runny, mine are shit, but Popeye's red beans and rice make me CUM

nice!

kys

>Go to Chinese buffet
>Grab like 30 of these, fill my plate
>Sushi guy looks pissed off
Is this a bad thing?

KFC is for original and nothing else

Debate

Tough as leather jerky has its purposes but Kirkland Steak Strips (their jerky) are GOAT

I love that syrupy soy sauce, sweet and savory

Publix Hotwings. Preferrably the unbreaded. I can eat a whole 20 box. My anus does not forgive me

>Chinese buffet
>sushi

He probably looks pissed because he is stuck working at a shitty Chinese place instead of a proper sushi place.

Relax, he's just preparing those rolls, he's not actually removing the trimmings from octopuses

This desu. He's annoyed because it means more work for him but it's really just tedium more than anything else

I will MURDER any amount of Chicken Pad Thai laid before me.

Biltong, I gota a south african import store in town that sells small bags of it. Literally can not have a few bites because then Ill eat the whole bag if not more.

BBQ Seitan. I could eat this for every meal for the rest of my life. In fact, BBQ Seitan, almost any form of sweet potato (roast, baked, fries, mash) and some fried rice with peas and carrots is the meal I could eat for the rest of my life for every meal and be perfectly content.

Prunes. I can demolish pounds of the things if unchecked. They're prunes of course, so the result is inevitable.

galbi, love eating this stuff

Lo Mein, I don't even care if it has any meat in it.

The Mcchicken

F I L T H Y V E G A N
I (b)
L
T
H (t)
Y
V
E (f)
G
A
N (o)

French fries.

Last night I made a plate full of deep fried french fries tossed in onion powder for dinner

A lot of Lo Mein noodles have egg in them though.

>liking prunes

Are you Korean?

>hook line and fucking sinker

You're wrong. Prunes, apricots, raisins, the whole lots are are good.

>are are good
>repeating the same word twice
>the fucking autism
>on this board
>in 2017

>repeating the same word twice
How do you repeat a word just once?

>hook line and fucking sinker

on a roll-e-rooni today asd[oihdsffd[iuh

Fried pickles. I can't get enough of them. TOO GOOD

My nigga

I'll second this notion.

Pasta.
I eat it so much and so often it's actually getting ridiculous.

golden, delicious, crispy hashbrowns fried in butter.

seconded

pasta with marinara sauce and cheese. it doesnt even have to be particularly good, i'll even devour it with jarred sauce.

If you don't eat church's you're literally hitler

egg rolls

Potstickers.

it used to be chicken wings but i've had too many crappy broken ones and people judge you when you order and eat a big plate of them alone at a restaurant :(

Squid and prawns and scallops. All of the bite sized seafood. Scallops are probably the best though.

Nachos or beef jerky

Smoked Oysters. Either straight out of the tin, or on crackers with some cheddar cheese and apple slices.

depends on the place. Where I go, the sushi guy also works the mongolian grill. So if there's a line at the grill, it's hard for him to catch up on the sushi.

Mango. Nothing else comes close for me.

that sounds like such an autist thing

How so?

1. autism is a medical condition
2. it's nothing to be ashamed of
3. you probably shouldn't use it when you mean "manchild"

t. autist

because fucking mango out of all things. It's a yogurt flavor.

Sounds like one of their "special interests" which can be stuff like plastic chairs or bookbinding

I don't mean manchild, I mean mean autistic. I know more about autism than you do.

>It's a yogurt flavor.

>It's a yogurt flavor.

>retards not understanding a condescending comment
Actually, not understanding that is a sign of autism, proving my point

Pickled quail eggs, dried tomatoes, mushrooms in general... too many to count.

Philly cheesesteak

>that guy making jokes no one gets
hello autism

Man, that sour zest it has just has me wanting more and more. Tastes fucking amazing

>cooking it

Unironically the McDonald's cheeseburger with extra pickles, also feta cheese

i just fucking love anchovies so much