How does Veeky Forums feel about this being the meal cooked in the White House for the next 4-8 years?

How does Veeky Forums feel about this being the meal cooked in the White House for the next 4-8 years?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LyONt_ZH_aw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why would I care what other people eat?

Nothing could be worse than what poor FDR had to eat there.

Bong here , I love a nice caramelized well done steak with thick fluffy chips and some fresh peas. God tier steak, Trump is a man of divine taste

Steak above medium is shit.

The only good Bong food is Bong food heavily influenced by Continentals that actually know how to cook, like the French or Italians.

i wonder if trumps favourite drink is the white russian

Can't disagree with you. But we do make some damn good pasties,pies, sausages and roast dinners

>Implying Trump's ever going to be at the White House
Place is a dump plus it still probably smells

do you know what black people do to property?
obma has been ocupying it for 8 years now rent free i cant imagine the state that place is in

atleast its an upgrade compared to all the KFC thats been cooked recently

Trump is just going to fill it with Popeyes you realize

It's going to be Trump Steak

The World's Greatest Steak

youtu.be/LyONt_ZH_aw

They better put his ass on a diet or he won't last four years, let alone eight.

I don't know what I would eat if I was president but I'd be sure to avoid alcohol and anything fried. Gotta avoid food induced laziness

I'd be afraid to get drunk as a president. I probably end up tweeting love poems to Putin and accidentally nuking China.

Apparently Trump's a straight edge, he doesn't drink nor do drugs.
Beside cocaine of course.

After 8 years of this I'll give him a pass.

>falling for the le angry orange man with the nukes meme

The President can't launch nukes just because he feels like it.

>with thick fluffy chips
Those are French fries, you silly brit. One would think that living right next door to France, you'd learn a thing or two about their food.

In what fucking universe do peas pair well with steak?

America.

You're obsessions runs deep I see. I have never in my entire life, seen steak paired with peas. I live in the U.S., and was in the military and saw many parts of it. Never seen it.

When I first saw that pic, I thought it was a smoked pork shoulder or something. But no, sadly I was wrong. And to answer your question, I feel like the White House is being violated.

I made steak just last weekend and had peas and potatoes with it. You're an idiot princess.

soldier eats sloppy rations

It was probably well done too right?

No, not right. Are you british?

He's been eating like he has for the past 70 years. Another four won't kill him. And if it does, then we get to see Lord Inquisitor Pence purge the fags, trannies, and furfags in all his glory.

What's your problem? Peas are good, steak is good...

France is a nation that sat on their shitters eating cake and pureed liver like a bunch of powdered queers. Britain is a country that ate wholesome, hearty empire-building food and gave those frogs a damn good thrashing all the more for it.

Maybe if they'd endeavoured to learn a little from our ways Napoleon wouldn't have failed. Maybe.

Rule Britannia, and God save the Queen.

>You're an idiot princess.

At least I'm a princess, you're just a piece of shit.

>eating cake

You know that whole "let them eat cake" thing is a myth, right? Educate yourself.

Did I once quote "let them eat cake"? Do you just inform everybody who offhandedly mentions cake of that little factoid? Your effort to sound learned is completely irrelevant.

>attempting to debunk a joke
Sure smells like autism here

GB is a muslim country now.

France is even worse.

>obma
>O B M A

That whole family has probably been shitting on the floor & pissing in the closets. Watch any video on youtube of black people in their own homes. It's like they only know how to live in squalor.

French fries are from Belgium...

I'm sure there's more than one country that can lay claim to having dropped sticks of chopped potato in hot oil.

Better than a hotdog no bun.

Mashed potatoes on minced meat comes from many countries, but deep fried potato sticks in beef fat, not oil, is first from Belgium, then copied through the rest of Europe.
It must have sounded like a waste of fat at the time.

are you okay

Find me five pictures of Obama eating KFC.

no, you don't.

Why do Americans have such bad teeth?

No, you weren't in the military.

STOLEN VALOR

>in a 12 year old
cherrypicking analblasted britshit detected

Shut up you british bellend. That chart is obviously shopped and everyone knows it. Fucking limeys I swear.....

:^)

The Irish have better teeth than Americans?
That's fucked up