What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TRgEeDR98X8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The traditional mall is dying and they charged too much for individual slices of bad pizza.

Do they even exist outside of malls, truck stops, and airposrts?

Malls used to be a massive market.

Charging so damn much for average pizza that was cooked an hour ago

I've seen standalone Sbarro's in NYC and in Tokyo.

The one in Tokyo closed down, which was annoying as fuck since its very hard to find non-Italian style pizza in Tokyo at a reasonable price

I don't think the pizza was bad, it was only the price
why would Anyone pay that kinda money for a single slice of cheese or one topping pizza when you are literally surrounded by places where you can get something like pic related for the same price?

How the hell does a Sbarro exist in NYC when you can get 99 cent slices every 2 blocks?

It's shit pizza, but so is Sbarro.

Tourists that don't trust small places.

Malls are dying and they have no unique appeal that would make people eat sbarro outside of a mall.

Best mall food.

Debate me.

beat you to it, see

Tourists man.

youtu.be/TRgEeDR98X8

A E S T E T I C

why the fuck would anyone go to a mall when amazon exists?

I like being able to try on clothes before buying them because sizing can be inconsistent, and I want to know what it look like on me.

Also if you buy it at a brick and mortar store, you don't have to pay for shipping if you want to return it.

it's a great place to socialize with friends when it's too hot or cold outside and you don't want to be cooped up in a house
plus you can't try things on before you buy on amazon, that's the key, you go to a mall and try things on and if you like them, go home and buy them for 1/3 the price on amazon

Did this pizza actually taste good at one point or has it always been shit and I never noticed because I was a kid? I last had it a couple years ago and it tasted like total ass.

>it's a great place to socialize with friends
what are you fucking 12? go to the bar to socialize you fucking loser

Not all my friends are degenerate alcoholics like me
some of my friends don't want to start drinking at 1 o'clock in the afternoon and we have to kill time till drinking time somehow
plus sometimes people have kids, you can walk around with kids on your back at malls ands it's perfectly normal but that's frowned upon at bars

That means literally puke in tuscan dialect.

>socializing
>bar

bitch please bars are for getting drunk and fucking that one fat chick because your desperate

The last time I had a slice was when I was in a different city. They changed the pepperoni they used to these small ones, and that's what made it worse. Are they all like that now?

I think I know where this exact sbarro was...
My friends and I used to go there and joke about eating their "sleeves of pizza".

The pinnacle period of malls was the 80s to about the mid 00s right?

Shopping malls. They were probably the only ones that could afford a unit inside of one.

Theres a standalone Sbarro in downtown LA, on Broadway and 3rd. Walk past it almost every day.

>What went wrong?
$8 for a fucking slice!

market dictates the price

get a mcchicken instead. I love that shredded lettuce and mayo on a delicious bun!

They were already going downhill in the 00s

That's a fish sandwich.

FOR ME

it's a mcchicken

Kek

Faggot

They tried to compete with a God.

That's a chicken sandwich.
This is a fish sandwich. ->

that's not a gyro outlet

>try on clothes
Try on a tent, you fat fuck