Brother may I have some oats?

Brother may I have some oats?

No

Alas, a stoat stole my last groat.

You'll eat acorns. Oats are for Scots

Brother! Please, I beg of you! See me with your eyes. Do you not see the face of your beloved brother who has always been by your side? Listen to my words, my plea! Don't you remember the days we spent frolicking in the mud and eating our oats together as companions? Don't you remember when he huddled for warmth in the cold, harsh winters? Don't you remember when I shared my oats with you? Don't you remember when I comforted you? Don't you remember the love I showered you with every day, every week, every month and every year of our shared lives? How could you forget me brother? Have you really doomed me to this meaningless existence, so vapid and empty? Is there truly no remorse left in you? I ask you, please, remember just one thing at least. It could be anything, it could be the most meaningless moment of your life, but so long as it is a memory of the time when we were once brothers I would feel a great relief. Could you do that at least? I do not require oats anymore, you may have all the oats you want for the rest of your life and I will happily starve to death in my dark corner, so long as you remember anything. Please brother, how many times must I ask you with no result? Do you wish me to waste my life away? Did you never love me at all brother? Did you despise me so much that you wished to imprison me to this hellish, inescapable reality? Grant me mercy brother, and tell me. Why have you done this? Was it really just the oats? Or was it something deeper, more vile and more cruel, something worse than gluttony and greed? What was it, brother, that tore you away from me?

Look forward to my "port call" at your clit :^)

Mmm. Smells like fresh pasta

fuck off, Veeky Forums

your memes suck

I'm into this oat thing

no its potatoes.

>mfw my brother asks me for some oats

kek

brother

sure, here you go

This.

Acorns is where it's at.

best Veeky Forums thread in about 2 weeks