What are some essential black person foods?

What are some essential black person foods?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NuTjQLfU6Gk
youtube.com/watch?v=netYCgJqmjU
youtube.com/watch?v=LItNFP7icUw
youtube.com/watch?v=J-sGt67DEmE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Barbecue and Lean. Although it's hard to get real Lean these days because it costs so much.

What's Lean?

prison food like corn bread, fruit cups, and honey buns

Grape Jelly Meatballs

Whatever you can get at a c-store with pic related posted

spite and codeine

Codeine promethazine.

Best is actavis.

I'm a hi tech man myself

The same as southern white trash foods which you're obviously very familiar with.

I'm a white neckbeard but always think of Capelle and Grape Drink when this conversation comes up.

Chappelle*

fried chicken
watermelon
grits
chitlins

>grits
I always try to get this when I'm in a diner full of black people because I figure it will be really good there, and it always tastes bland. What makes for good grits?

Not cooked by blacks.
Takes whites to cook good food minorities invent just look at the best Mexican food chef in the world, Rick Bayless.

you need to add a ton of fat (double whatever you think seems reasonable) so things like bacon, cheese, butter, cream all work well

any bottom feeder or mud dweller

Ah okay. Fuck none of this stuff is very healthy.

>nigga what the fuck is juice?

u better don't

youtube.com/watch?v=NuTjQLfU6Gk

Anything you can put hot sauce on.

bs kobe doesn't even eat junk food. he only eats organic stuff and has a personal chef with him.

Yes white Americans are proud to eat all these things.

This bottle looks like straight drain cleaner.
>american packaging

Collar greens

I don't know if you're still there, user, but what you need to do is lightly toast the grits in the pan, then add some cream with your grits to the boiling water. Use plenty of fresh pepper and roasted garlic. Don't add too much salt, you can always add more later. Pick between adding butter or bacon grease while it softens to a nice, creamy porridge. Top it with sharp cheddar cheese.

If you love yourself, you'll eat it with some nice fresh shrimp and bell peppers simmered in white wine sauce. I also like to add fresh chives on top.

In order to make good collard greens, you need to trim the leaf away from the entire stalk by tracing a "V" shape with the tip of your knife. Don't even leave the tip of the rib in. Then, roll about ten leaves at a time together like a cigar and cut thin ribbons from it until you have processed all of the leaves. I'd say you need one bunch of greens for two people. More if you won't have another side with your meat.

Then, sweat some diced yellow onions in a bit of olive oil. Add two strips of chopped bacon in a pan when the onion is translucent. Add half the greens to the pan when the bacon is mostly cooked. Add a glug of apple cider vinegar and a heaping spoonful of brown sugar. When the greens have wilted enough to mix with the other ingredients, add the rest of the greens to the newly freed-up space. Add the lid to the pot and turn the greens occasionally, keeping the mixture simmering on a low heat until there is no bitterness.

Serve with any meat and fresh bread. Thank me later.

why are you looking for logic in /pol/ memes

all the shit "black people like" is either cheap, easy or delicious.

Don't be human garbage.

It's also usually a list of good ways to cook or preserve cheap ingredients for maximum deliciousness. Slavery/Jimmy Crow budgets are more or less the main culinary influences. A college student like myself benefits. Indian food is another pantry staple for me.

all cultures have peasant food, bumpkin.

Fried Chicken
Cornbread
Collards
Hamhocks
BBQ Ribs
Black-Eyed Peas
Mac & Cheese
Purple Drink
Red Drink
Malt Liquor
Sweet Tea
"Purp"
Pretty much anything from McDonald's

Yep! I like southern US peasant and Indian peasant food the best, though!

kek why is this always true though? Best Mexican restaurant I've ever been to only had a Mexican owner who was never there. All the cooks were white hipsters.

>Ham
>Bacon
>Rabbit
>Duck
>Lobster
>Crab Legs
>Shrimp
>Crawdads
>Escargot
>Littleneck Clams

So...All the good stuff?

Organic fried chicken, collard greens and watermelon cream pie

Why does /pol/ feel the need to flood every board with their garbage?

>Watermelon cream pie

kek shut ur butt

Stuff on it
It's basically tasteless

Trump has emboldened all the urchins to crawl out of the woodwork.

Sorry not an amerifat like you.

Why do you feel your own politicians carry such importance? they do not.

kek shut the fuck up

>limpid, relevant cooking advice
>on Veeky Forums
has hell frozen over?

a vulgar ugly american, how typical

There's no need to be upset.

scottish cuisine

you're god damned right we are, that pic is some jew bullshit

Lmao

kool-aid pickles.

Prison food

youtube.com/watch?v=netYCgJqmjU

Chinese food. The black people that I work with are always bringing in left over Chinese food.

Quinky sauce

bullets

As a former meat cutter, I find this fuckin hilarious.

(((Unclean))) Foods

Thanks user!

dirt cookies

Minorities cannot get enough of flaming hot cheetos/takis/doritos

MANGO FUCKING SNAPPLE

I've noticed this aswell

in what country/region?

>kobe doesn't even eat junk food. he only eats organic stuff and has a personal chef with him.
Most of the black guys in that /pol/tard meme have personal chefs.

>Yep! I like southern US peasant and Indian peasant food the best, though!
Well said.

Peasant food is often amazing, things like brisket, beef cheeks, gumbo...all 'bad' shit cooked until it's amazing.

Indian peasant food is dhal and roti or dorsai, it's amazing too.

that meme precedes /pol/ by fucking years you dumb newfags

>when I'm in a diner full of black people
>when I'm at dinner with my wifes sons dad & his family

You must be a nice guy

Well it comes from slaves (and later dirt-poor blacks) having to make do with cheap ingredients.

Then why are you

>euros are obsessing over America
>again
>on a Sunday, the day of our Lord

I simply can't fathom why euros have to bring up America in every single thread on this website. Is it a complex? Are you mad?

They want us to care about their countries. It's really sad. You go over there and hear American music, see "American style" food in their grocery stores, American beer in all their bars, American BBQ restaurants, and American blue jeans in their stores. They're obsessed beyond control.

>ctrl f
>no catfish
there truly are no negroes on Veeky Forums

first day outta reddit?

Allahu akbar

>I always try to get this when I'm in a diner full of black people because I figure it will be really good there, and it always tastes bland. What makes for good grits?
Grits are bland, until you add salt, pepper and butter. Alternately, you let your egg yolk run into them a bit. Alternately, you get it with sausage gravy for devouring alongside your biscuits. Alternately, you have country ham and your red eye gravy (which is very salty) compliments your grits nicely. Alternately, I guess you could let them put cheddar in there.

I like grits a bit thicker, for using a fork though a bad cook could make it so thin you simply must use a spoon, or they weren't stirred at the beginning, and they could be clumpy which doesn't honestly matter.

But a BAD completely ignorant chef adds sugar, like it's cream of wheat or they're little children. Don't ever return to a restaurant who does that, and shame them on Yelp, Tripadvisor, etc

>great collards description
until...
>and a heaping spoonful of brown sugar.
Nope. Quit reading. I wouldn't even add vinegar to the pan. Any smart Southerner would have the hot pepper vinegar on the table for a little dash to taste.
>keeping the mixture simmering on a low heat until there is no bitterness.
It's cooking them for too long that makes them bitter. Just turn off the heat when they're fully wilted and be careful not to brown the onions too far.

You're not the only person who adds sugar to collards, but the onion sweetness should be enough. Cooks might add sugar to grits, or *gasp* corn bread in large masses, but it doesn't make it right, either. It makes it Yankee style.

I remember reading about obesity in Micronesia and how it was linked to frequent consumption of imported products like spam and turkey tails.

I've never heard of eating this part of the turkey. Apparently it is the gland at the base of the tail that is full of oils used to preen feathers. Sounds kind of disgusting, but I'd try it. I've hunted and eaten wild turkey, so maybe I did eat it.

dirt

Isn't that a russian dressing?

McDouble with a small Hi-C no ice.

youtube.com/watch?v=LItNFP7icUw

this is a major reason why jewfood is boring, bland and generally unpleasant to eat.

Bush Burgers
youtube.com/watch?v=J-sGt67DEmE

that's too much sauce

>or delicious

Are you saying eating 'delicious' food makes you low class? Veeky Forums in a nutshell