Youtube

Recommend good Youtube channels.

Is there anybody similar to Isaac Arthur? I like info-rich long-form videos that treat the audience like they're intelligent.

youtu.be/7w1t5ipDkjE

Also his videos are the comfiest in existence.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pzuHxL5FD5U
youtu.be/V-96C4ExhWM
youtu.be/3-3DjxhGaUg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I like info-rich long-form videos that treat the audience like they're intelligent.
Definitely check out Numberphile

I'm already subscribed. There has to be more.

youtu.be/pzuHxL5FD5U

I'm subscribed to: 3Blue1Brown, Academy of Ideas, Bishop Robert Barron, C0nc0ordance, CaspianReport, Eric Dodson, GoogleTechTalks, Kevin deLaplante, Mathologer, Medievalists, Merriam-Webster Dictionary, NativLang, standupmaths, Strange Loop, Wes Cecil, Xidnaf.

DrPhysicsA is GOAT
he goes the perfect middle ground between numberphile and khan academy

Mathbff

Thanks for the replies, I'll check these out. I was beginning to think there was nothing else good. I hope some of these turn out.

youtu.be/V-96C4ExhWM

That's all just wank

These are the youtube OGs:

eevblog

ave

photonicinduction

mikes electric stuff

applied science (this nigger made an electron microscope)

>woman host of math channel
trash

>it's the typical "calc 1-3, but just enough info to make you pass" type of channel
>"oh wait it has a total qt"
>"oh god best channel EVAR"
go fuck yourself

>fags would rather watch a fat sweaty bear like my secret math tutor teach math then a qt MIT girl
Kill yourselves. I bet you also insist that a man cut your hair at the barber. Fags

bigclivedotcom
eevblog

I don't watch math videos for the hot girl like some retarded 12 year old.

If
is right with the "just enough info to pass" thing, then she's shit.

If I'm going to watch math YouTube videos then I'm watching them for conceptual (and maybe computational along with it) understanding, not JUST computational understanding, the latter of which would probably be the main topic of videos that teach "just enough info to pass".

Though I've never watched her, so I can't say anything for sure.

>wanted to learn calculus
>looked up Professor Leonard on youtube
>all his videos/lectures are so fucking long

Is this normal? Seems way too long mostly

I'm sure you learn a lot from watching fucking YouTube videos, fuckface.

>turn on the closed captions you wascally wabbits
I kekked

Sure. There are a lot of extremely informative YouTube videos out there. You know there are full lectures on essentially any topic you can think of that are uploaded there, right?

>le internet is my oyster
Go back to Freddit faggot

Yeah, I have no idea what you're on about now. Go jerk off to your math girl.

Go jerk off to secret math tutor's masculine voice you homo

let's keep it civil. I like to think to myself, "What would Isaac Arthur think of this?".

youtu.be/3-3DjxhGaUg

I'd rather read a textbook because I'm not a dense fucktard

1veritasium OP

..he's a bit like a better VSauce

Physics videos by Eugene Khutoryansky one of my all time favourites.

I'm not planning on purchasing any consumer goods right now, thank you

That's a gaming technology board mate

eugh
they give me nightmares for some fucking reason

Limit your caffeine to the mornings.

no, I mean they are unironically creepy

Isaac I have an opportunity for you if you want to make it into the movie business. I'm developing a hybrid movie between Warner Bros and Adult Swim. Unfortunately Tim Heidecker wants nothing to do with the project. You'd be perfect to play Tim as well as voice Elmer Fudd.

Fuck off Arthur. Your videos are shit and your voice in unintelligible. Now stop spamming this board with your gay channel.

what can't you understand about there being full courses on youtube from legit universities, you fucktard?

It's amazing how well she can write in reverse

This image pissed me off, because it's just a terrible abuse of drawing a vector arrow, so I fixed it.

3blue1brown is pretty good for visualizing stuff, he did a introductory series on linear algebra and plans to do more on other subjects like real analysis

yeah they are great but there is something strange about them