Chef John on suicide watch - the show

>chef John on suicide watch - the show

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LJ97_x_x2HA
youtube.com/watch?v=dZFxWaOvsCI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>raw_Chicken.webm

>shilling.exe

>Hello this is Chef John from Food Wishes dot com!

>shilling on Veeky Forums
kek
unlike /pol/, /v/ and, maybe, /tv/ this board has no impact on real world

youtube.com/watch?v=LJ97_x_x2HA

Listen to his voice, he literally could never be on suicide watch

His voice is ASMR

I've never used it as ASMR but it's fucking good shit

>speaks in stereotyped melody
Literal clinical symptom of autism.

What? He's reading, everyone reads like that

I was watching several of his vids per day a while back. It was just so fucking comfy

I work as a mechanic and I still think "the ol tappa tappa" every time I'm tapping something

>give it the 'ole shaka shaka

Jesus fuckin Christ that upwards inflection in the middle of ALMOST EVERY SENTENCE. Listen, the guy knows his food alright, but he needs somebody else to edit and do voiceover. For fucks sake, make this a shitty 'tasty' video and I'll prefer it to his stupid voice. I don't know how you fucking read, but let me tell you, if this sounds familiar...Don't ever offer to read shit in front of people.

... I have bad new for you, user.

He literally doesn't talk like that
youtube.com/watch?v=dZFxWaOvsCI

The weird thing is if you watch his old videos he either doesn't do it or it's less pronounced.

This guy is normal, I'd watch his shit when stoned for sure.
This is not the same guy. This guy has the most severe autism I've ever heard. Did he experience some severe social trauma in-between the posting of these videos? That is the only explanation.

It's because he's reading. record yourself in conversation, then record yourself reading something that has a timed prose, it's not as extreme as chef john, but you will notice similarities (He just does it a lot and realizes people like that quirk)

>This guy has the most severe autism I've ever heard
Do you know what autism is?

listen near the end: he says "if theres a next time"...
if that isn't foreshadowing idk what is.