Simple and Awesome!

What's some of your favorite simple but delicious things?

I know the pic isnt the most presentable, but it's boars head roast beef on a sesame seed kaiser roll, with spicy mustard, kosher salt, ground pepper, red and white onions, and some lettuce.

It's honestly one of my favorite sandwiches!

Another I could think of is Turkey, Bacon and Thousand Island Dressing.

bread with butter

get out of here you boars head shill

fuck off with your inferior brand roast beefs and turkeys.

Those are really the only thing I like from them, and occasionally chicken I guess.

bump

Plain or vanilla yogurt with granola, or cracker crumbs, or chopped peanuts, or berries, whatever you want for texture. It's good.

that is good! I like it withs strawberry yogurt sometimes too.

With sliced cucumber or onion and salt

>not roasting your own beef

pleb

I just bought all of this, Going to make a nice roast beef sandwich soon

Fuck i love roast beef

looks like a vagina

Aubergine caviar and goat cheese go so well together.

kippered herring

Fresh tomato and Himalayan salt

Bread with mozzarella, basil, olive oil

Beef with just salt and pepper

PPJ sandwhich

celery, peanut butter and raisins

Bacon, egg, cheese omelette

I buy the Publix packaged roast beef. It is sealed, has a nice long shelf life.

I make my sandwich with roast beef, sliced bried, apricot jam, arugula, on everything french bread from wal-mart, or a chicago hard roll from publix. Sometimes I add a smidge of mayo mixed with horseradish on the meat side of the sandwich, or some dijonnaise.

A baked sweetpotato topped with cheese, baked beans, egg or any kind of meat sauce mixture.

What fucking vaginas have you been looking at?

rad! I just made another hahah, exactly like this. I have to use the last of the kaiser rolls before they go bad. I just dont like using them after the 3rd day. They're not the same.

Jesus I feel sorry for you if you think it looks like a vagina. You mustn't be too lucky in the vagina dept.

Man it's crazy what a difference salt and pepper can do to a lot of things.

Mah nigga

Yogurt with granola and blueberries

Lazy hand rolls.

Throw some rice in the cooker
Cut seaweed sheets into 4ths
Cut veggies into match sticks
Also fish (but the fish quality in my area is shit so I just use surimi, other cooked seafood, or keep it veg)

Once it's all prepped, throw some rice in a bowl, throw your fillings on a plate, grab the dipping sauce of your choice, and make tiny not-sushi hand rolls since you didn't put any goddamn seasoning into the rice you lazy bastard.

Also, for sauces, I often do peanut sauce or sriracha mayo.

I always loved to fold a quesedilla in half and put only cheese and pepperoni in it and microwave it
Add some season all after

I always thought it tasted the way you think pizza should taste when they eat it on cartoons because it looks like it has no sauce

Prison food! Microwaved tortilla and cheese rollups with hot sauce to dip them in is better than sex when you're drunk.

I like really simple pastas.

Tomato sauce with bacon and heavy cream mixed in

Peas, bacon and white sauce, either heavy cream or bechamel

Carbonara with just eggs, bacon and parmigiano

I'm second generation Italian and this is what I ate growing up all the time. There is next to 0 prep time and you can finish the sauce for all of them while the pasta is cooking.

can't go wrong with pasta