Explain yourself Veeky Forums? You know we will get rid of you on the day of the rope too?

Explain yourself Veeky Forums? You know we will get rid of you on the day of the rope too?

Most people in stem are:
>removed from none-white areas and as such don't see the delirious effects
>immersed in the most pozzed work environments in the world (universities)
>not seriously interested in politics
It is telling that the profession that has the most right wing members is economics.

What a psychologically weird post.

Scientists are liberal. I'm not liberal. Scientists are supposed to be smart. So they should agree with me because I must be smart. I'll kill you if you don't agree with me, you scientists. Now they will agree with me and I will be smart.

>Scientists are liberal.
I didn't see a single scientist asociated with BLM, pro-migration groups, blindly supporting minorities, pro-muslim, LGBT activist or any other destructive libtard agenda.

Liberals are notoriously anti-science. Being a centrist is as far as scientists get close to liberalism.

So you're also calling the OP totally wrong, but for the separate reason that his premise is false. Okay.

Now separately,
Apparently "liberal" means only the dumbest and most extreme things that people who call themselves liberal say, and not all the other things. I'm sure all the stupid things self-declared conservatives say don't represent "real" conservativism though, right?

I'm liberal and agree with none of what you posted too. The problem is you confuse 'liberal' with 'politically correct'.

What I DO agree with in liberalism is:
health care
education
environment
welfare
poverty
taxation
civil rights
inequality

What I see as pros of liberalism are the reasons I cannot support the conservative parties. I feel they are too uneducated and make poor decisions based on hearsay, rumors, anecdotes, and their own misguided self interest.

I am what you would call a Social Democrat

>let me make this about ME

lmao millennials are such solipsist faggots

>I am what you would call a Social Democrat

Communists have taken over sociology and anthropology. I mean actual card-carrying members of CPUSA, so no surprises there. They're getting close to running anyone with any common sense completely out of bio as well.

Not surprising that those who eventually move out of academia and out into the real world are less prone to "liberalism", as the word is currently used to mean crypto-marxism.

The numbers for engineering are heavily skewed by fields like software engineering that aren't really engineering in the traditional sense. Most traditional engineering fields are solidly center-right.

>The pseudosciences of sociology and economics also happen to be the most left-wing and right-wing

>I am Jack's complete lack of surprise

>Liberals believe X.
>False. I'm a liberal and I don't believe X.
>This isn't about YOU.

How can you fail at logic this hard? Literally first graders can understand this kind of argument.

>pseud complaint
>fight club
wew

Butthurt social "scientist" detected

Nope. Social sciences are retarded. Mocking using ultimate pseudo intellectual meme literature while criticizing in others.

WTF I hate chemistry now

Conservatives and all trump supports deserve to be euthanized desu

>It is telling that the profession that has the most right wing members is economics.
true, because people who use the degree to make money for themselves realise that right-wing politics will allow them to be richer and widen the gap between them and the poor. Which will make them rich Jews. Through right-wing politics. The politics that you love. Let that sink in.

Most /pol/acks are just misunderstood leftists. What they want is left-wing fiscal policies to control the elite that they demonize, but they don't have the balls to call themselves leftist to avoid being associated with SJWs. So we get le epic alt-right that is a special snowflake with an incoherent ideology.

pretty much /thread

Authoritarians have low IQ. Centrists have the highest.

Liberal people are top okay. Right wing people in academia I met were kinda assholes at times and couldn't relax at all. They worked really hard but on the other hand got massive amounts of butthurt when doing worse than someone else who worked less than them or they considered dumber/worse.

This is bait & everything about it is wrong

Why should I give half a shit about whether some asshole identifies as right, left, liberal, conservative or whatever? People will have things they support and don't support. Chances are; they'll have some aspects from nearly every political view that they support at least partially. Also American definitions of political views are waaaaaaaaaaay fucked up.

Jesus Christ, so much for my plan to go into academia.

>Politics
How to easily spot a retard

People in humanity areas specifically study and deconstruct human thinking, culture, interactions etc. As such, it's not surprising that they see humanity in a broader, more generalized perspective for which conservative 'core' beliefs are merely a symptom of underlying primal inclinations e.g. tribalism, pride etc. I know it's difficult to see past your echo chamber fog in the internet, but the reality is that things like human behavior and ethos is more complex than buzzwords and labels.

If you can't support your own beliefs and must resort instead to petty team rooting, then you do not belong in academia indeed.

>day of the rope

i dont get liberals, if you are going to be a lefty, don't be a bitch and go full commie or something. astronomy confirmed shit tier