How do people like Cleo do this so fast?

How do people like Cleo do this so fast?
math.stackexchange.com/a/1595449/290074
>asked Dec 31 '15 at 19:11
>answered Dec 31 '15 at 20:43

Other urls found in this thread:

math.stackexchange.com/questions/508087/integral-int-0-infty-leftx5-x5-right-operatornameerfc-leftxx5-right
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I have a medical condition that makes it very difficult for me to engage in conversations, or post long answers, sorry for that. I like math and do my best to be useful at this site, although I realize my answers might be not useful for everyone.
Lass has high functioning autism.

Probably a bunch of friends boosting up a user to high rep to get more influence on the site.

dub trips for truth

Even if a bunch of friends worked together on it, the fast response and monster solutions are inhumane.

It's a bot you idiot. It listens to the stackexchange feed and looks for questions like "how to calculte ..." or "how to integrate ...", then does the symbolic computation and pastes the answer.

>Lass has high functioning autism.
Then why isn't she here??

>It's a bot you idiot.
That would be alien grade software. Someone would be wasting billions on not selling Watson crushing tech.

S-She's fast.

Why do you repost this shit every few months?

because it seems really strange. And because he didn't receive any proper answer.

The real value is not in money, but in owning peoples emotions. Knowing what they like. Being able to make them impressed. Knowing how to make them want to help you.

Is Cleo smarter than Tao???

>you
>implying it's the same person every time

she literally just answers integration questions.

what is so impressive about her?

i mean ill admit i couldn't do those integrals but you could just evaluate them numerically with a computer or use maple. can she do something that requires thinking?

>>what is so impressive about her?
to normies, reciting the first 100 numbers of pi is impressing

I'm not completely familiar with Mathematica and such, but wouldn't it be possible that she's just clever enough to manage to reduce the original problem to something Mathematica can find a closed form solution to? Or maybe she checks different software to see if any of them find anything.

>le "computation is dumb" meme
undergrad much ?

Computers can do plenty of things traditionally considered to require thinking.

Have you not heard of computer algebra systems, theorem-proving or deep neural networks?

>theorem-proving
Right now the best that they can do are proofs that are considered rudimentary undergrad ones.

Maybe she's in love with integrals. Why not?

She also asks her own questions: math.stackexchange.com/questions/508087/integral-int-0-infty-leftx5-x5-right-operatornameerfc-leftxx5-right

>i mean ill admit i couldn't do those integrals but you could just evaluate them numerically with a computer or use maple
You can easily do that. The hard part is finding a closed form, which is impressive. The practicality is questionable, but doing maths for the sake of doing maths without practical purposes has never been an issue.

>but doing maths for the sake of doing maths without practical purposes has never been an issue
No issue, just autism.

I'm sure that the majority of the mathematical community is autistic to some extent, but nice results are produced and plenty of them have relationships, so autism isn't a problem either.

You do understand that when most mathematics is done for the first time, even the ones with tons of practical applications, they're not done with practical applications in mind right?

The premise was that she was actually software and I think I was reasonably plausible in refuting that.

The remaining possibility is that it is (at least) one person and I can relate to massively sandbagging people.

t.NotCleo

>then does the symbolic computation
That's not as trivial as you make it out to be.

>It's another Cleo thread

>I have a medical condition that makes it very difficult for me to ...
wew lad.

Well, it is not as if half the readers in here also have some conditions causing issues...

We haven't had one in months.

She's an A.I

Read

Why have them at all?

>not praising Cleo every time

That's her excuse for only posting the final answer.

cleo used to be a respectable mathematician, until she was bit by a radioactive engineer
now she can only solve integrals

do you think cleo is cute

Engineers can't do the integrals that she can do.

she probably cant move so her body is horrible

Dunno why but she gives me boners, even though i have no idea what her personality is like nor what she looks like. All i know is that she is smarter than me, and everyone i know.

me too dude, it's surprising that no attempt to find out who she is was made given that she's so popular here

I love Cleo threads

She finds closed form solutions for integrals that even symbolic softwares can't solve. The few times someone posts the whole derivation, it's always a series of fucked up steps.

It's most likely a dude.

i want to believe that she's hot as fuck but dresses conservatively...

Yeah, but remember that statistically speaking those girls are the ones who tend to go for the black guys do to their bigger dicks.

Cleo's a DoD project.
It's in Hillary's emails

man, people in Veeky Forums are mad jealous of the intelligence of others. Just because Cleo is smart doesn't mean she must be just "mad autistic" or a robot. You're just dumber than her which is why you lash out. curb your autism brainlets.