Repeat after me:

Repeat after me:

> FAST DECENTRALISED SCALABLE SECURE BLOCKCHAIN INTERCONNECTING SMARTBRIDGE SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM

Attached: arkio-1.jpg (500x357, 40K)

DELUDED

Attached: deluded.png (642x648, 58K)

Repeat after me:

The conference yesterday revealed to the world the stuttering potheads that run this scam. Price has already tanked 10%. Once it breaks through the $1.50 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone. Once it shoots through the $1 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all ARKies. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing bittrex. The $0.50 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded Nodes will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in ARK will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to bittrex to salvage some self respect. The price WILL tank at this point to sub $0.10, and most probably sub ICO levels. From that day forward the deluded Arkie wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages. Deluded ARKies will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto. I warned you ARKies. There’s still time to get out. Sell NOW. Don’t be deluded, don’t be an ARKie.

shut up ark fags. you had your chance. you are officially a ded coin.

Attached: pepe4.jpg (618x597, 64K)

FAST DECENTRALISED SCALABLE SECURE BLOCKCHAIN INTERCONNECTING SMARTBRIDGE SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM

do you have a link to the talk user?

weak FUD, ArkCon hasn't even taken place yet

>DECENTRALISED
isn't Ark "mined" by 50 people?

Attached: BCC2692A-4265-4033-82D2-1EF92B3C4951.jpg (972x1334, 256K)

yup, everyone else is just their slaves lol.

It's a pasta, you brainlet.

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.
I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Arkies... thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Veeky Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" disgusted neptunia girl, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Veeky Forums posting about arkies. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic neptuniafag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "Arkies..." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Attached: arkieslmao.png (600x595, 567K)

The absolute state of Veeky Forums.

yep, every DPOS coin has failed so far and there's no reason to think ark will be any better.

that's the beauty of it... if some delegate stops pulling their weight, people stop voting for them and a better delegate can take their place.

you're probably thinking of the centralized shit called Lisk

WOW! you mean this can cross chains!! WHAT I never heard of a project doing the same thing. God dammit guys come on. This is doing the same thing as 12 other cryptos are doing.

except most ark delegates are controlled by whales, massive whales who have millions of ark and don't give a fuck about the delegate being a good person or not. lol

this guy gets it. gotta chase those pump and dumps if you wanna take advantage of this crypto fad. strong fundamentals won't matter because Joe normie will never adopt blockchain. we got 1, maybe 2, more years before crypto finally dies, amirite

i don't agree with that. i just think ark sucks. i did make 2 btc on it during its hayday though, so thanks for that.

The Logo isn't good enough, do not buyIT"S ALL ABOUT THE DETAIL!!!

whales don't matter, my dude. that's why 1 wallet vote = 1 vote. NOT 1 ARK = 1 vote

I was actually wondering if all Arkies already suicided, but I see there are still some left.

Literally this.

The truly deluded Arkies drone on and on about how much monopoly money they make staking. This is LITERALLY their only selling point left.

Real talk: it doesn't fucking matter if you're making ten Ark a week as the value progressively crashes month after month.

It won't matter in six months if you're staking hundreds with your delegates when it's under $1.

If it still hasn't sunk in yet, let me put it this way: you would've made more with Bitbean over the last six months if you'd sold your Ark and put it all in a literal meme coin.

Basically, you are pants-on-head retarded if you're still holding this shit.

Don't be retarded.

Attached: Hil YES.jpg (831x834, 265K)

is ark really a meme lads? fuck

40 eoy my fellow arkie

screencapped for posterity

FAST DECENTRALISED SCALABLE SECURE BLOCKCHAIN INTERCONNECTING SMARTBRIDGE SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM

Attached: 83EC0AAE-680F-4F7E-9693-BA5A1614F4E0.png (3000x2961, 849K)

Forever and always arkies

Attached: 13789578521.jpg (480x359, 34K)

I've followed ark for a while and it really isn't. If only fudders knew what was coming, or maybe they do. I believe in Ark like I believe in Bitcoin.

All hail the ark

>i already repent
>what now?

Attached: arklet.jpg (720x714, 103K)

You will make it if you belive in ark

Aso checked satanic trips

WE ARE THE ARK MARINES!

NO USE FOR TOKEN
O

U
S
E

F
O
R

T
O
K
E
N

Except for transaction fees, smart contract gas payment, ICO funding, staking rewards and payment method (currency)

>knew about Ark yet didn't go balls deep

Attached: 12548736583958673.jpg (1755x594, 362K)