Would you date a prostitute?

Would you date a prostitute?

Attached: 1520506693313.jpg (689x1000, 97K)

i wouldn't even fuck one desu

if your answer is no you're still a virgin kek

No

Attached: 1519242945730.jpg (499x389, 31K)

No, why would anyone?

Only if she were employed by me full time. Why the fuck would you date something that is being shared with others for cash. I dont mind fucking for money but jesus why would relationship an active one.

I agree with this. If you're over 30 it's not like you care about love anyway. So you have a woman who knows how to fuck and has lots of money.

>Why the fuck would you date something that is being shared with others for cash

Why wouldn't you?

Nope, maybe she's been out there rimming men's asses all night. Or swallowing buckets of semen. Gross

I'd marry a whore

Depends on what services she offers. Probably advisable to be with one who doesn't do that shit.

Would you nail your own dick to the floor?

Christ... what the fuck is wrong with you retards

Might be unavoidable, former prosties probably dont disclose their former profession.

what in the fuck my man

Attached: 0d47c505dce57edd4686a4858ad77040.jpg (600x752, 85K)

kek

good point. I wonder how many of these choir boys are dating former hookers without an idea in the world of what they used to od.

All women are prostitutes. You think they are fucking you for free?

Not the same thing. Prostitutes are more honest.

This guy gets it.

Veeky Forums made me lose my faith in men but then again it's mostly retards on here

Yeah fuck off. No one wants you.

or you can just pay to get straight to the succ?

desu I'd date but unironically charge her for that service

Attached: 1512077582628.jpg (470x470, 31K)

yeah I've had tons of sugar babies, would recommend

Sure. Hell, if I was a woman I'd whore myself out like no tomorrow.

nope, i'll fuck em tho

>Only if she were employed by me full time.
So... a wife?

Yea id marry one
heres why

1) Everyone deserves redemption, especially if they are hot and good as sex
Its not like they maybe wanted to be a prostitute its just what they needed to do to get by at the time

2) Once you marry them and start providing for them, they aint gunna wanna go back to prostitution, they gunna be super loyal. They'll do what ever you say because they dont even want to risk you being angry at them and potentially leave them with nothing.

Nice, a little HPV never hurt anyone

>Once you marry them and start providing for them, they aint gunna wanna go back to prostitution, they gunna be super loyal.

Are you retarded? I don't even need to ask. Shit thread fuck you OP

no, fuck you

This. If you haven’t figured this out yet I’m sorry anons.

>1) Everyone deserves redemption, especially if they are hot and good as sex
>Its not like they maybe wanted to be a prostitute its just what they needed to do to get by at the time

White knight detected. Not all prostitutes need saving.
Some women just do it on the side for fun and extra money. They'll probably earn more money than you'll ever do. They'd only be doing you a favor by quitting the job.

I’m a cuck so yes, I would probably tell her to record all her sessions so I can masturbate to it later and fuck her used, cum-riddled womb. Hnng.

if she looked like that, you're gay if won't at least get to know her. She prob was sexually abused as a child though

what if you go to store with you child and some men smile at you ? and you know why...

>Once you marry them and start providing for them, they aint gunna wanna go back to prostitution, they gunna be super loyal

or they're prone to escapism which is how they got into prostitution in the first place and what they'll do again at the first hint of hardship

For about 30 minutes

>what if you go to store with you child and some men smile at you ? and you know why...

lmao this is some autistic thinking

i wasn't clear, imagine you are with your family (wife include) and some man laugh at you because he fuck your whore wife. Prostitute is for fun not making family

Your wife could've fucked tons of guys before even if she wasn't a prostitute

that why you should check her past before it's too late

i already am and its a mistake

Most whores are legit fucked in the head beyond fixing.
They can't be saved, they don't understand that if they treat ppl like shit, their life crumbles.
Your patience will be drained in a week or so

I'm not a c u c k so nope. Never. You deserve to get aids if you do.

/thread

I got banned for posting a picture of a cartoon dragon (etheremon) and the faggot MODS let this thread slide?

Attached: nuwoj.jpg (800x450, 26K)

You deserved it for posting that fucking shit

You should get another ban for posting soyjak.

I did once, she was 11/10 hot, had tons of money and was a lot of fun. They're just women though, so prepare for tears, nagging and all of the other gf related issues.

They'll all give up being hookers IF you can provide for them financially, every woman who to be a house wife with 2-10 kids. I'd recommend finding a non hooker 11/10 chick as the requirements are the same.

Attached: 1521067704895.jpg (600x391, 170K)

This is solid truth

Attached: 1516755525463.jpg (1024x1024, 144K)

How would you even find a prostitute to date? I've read that they all have strict policies against this, but I dont trust everything I read. If I could find one to date I would consider it. Now before you waste your valuable time typing in response to that stuff like must be some be so kissless that hes that desperate. Theres a few different ideas that come together such as: I've already dated about a dozen girls with n-counts lower than the average so I'd be interested in seeing first hand those things like thousand cock stare and the effects on their ability to pairbond weakened and compare/contrast that to the lower ncount girls I've already been with. And also Ive dated enough to get the sense that they are all prostitutes so maybe theoretically prostitutes are more honest about it.

Are you dumb?

It al depends. It is of course a big no no. But if you really like the girl it really doesn't matter that much now does it. to be fair, this is a stupid question

yep