When did you grow out of ramen?

When did you grow out of ramen?

The first time I tried it. However, that's for instant ramen. When you buy fresh noodles and make your own ramen it can come up pretty good instead of the bland/artificial taste most of those packages have.

I haven't, they're still good once in a while. But I stopped eating them multiple times a week when I was 22ish

Haven't. This shit is amazing

When I realized a 400 calorie pure carbohydrate dish is retarded

I'm 40 and still eat it on occasion. It's a decent quick comfort food when I don't feel like making anything. Just have to be aware that it's completely devoid of nutritional value, and contains 4 times the sodium that I usually want in a day.

when i fucking DIEd

i haven't yet but i throw out the spice packet and season it myself

when I went on a low sodium diet

Some time before I ever considered trying it.

but the noodles without the seasoning are just an blander, higher sodium, higher calorie version of the same dried noodles you can buy at any grocery store...

I never got into ramen in the first place?

i like the shape, length and texture

but tell me more about these noodles you speak of...

I try to not eat them too much. Maybe like once every 2 weeks or some shit

>implying

where's a good place to shop for some decent ramen?

costco?

japan

never

Find an "asian grocer" near you. Mine is called "City Market" and it doesn't imply that it's asian at all until you see the sign in the strip center
also, depending on how popular it is, ramen will be stale. it makes the noodles taste different. not bad, but different

Still eat it. I usually put two packets in and both the seasoning packets becuase I'm a unhealthy skinny fuck.

One time i ate nothing but ramen for two weeks. I got super fuck and pooped blood.

Still eat it sometimes though. I just put veggies and meats in it now.

I've ruined it for myself by making it with all sorts of additions, like soy sauce and a few other things

making the sodium levels way worse than they already are

I try to drink a big bottle of water after to offset the sodium

Pretty much this.

when i started making a big pot of curry and naan dough every sunday, then frying up the naan dough each day

I eat it maybe once every two weeks or so. Chicken ramen noodles, butterfly a chicken breast, pat it dry, a bit of adobo rub, sear it in a pan, then cut it up and add it to the noodles.

The sodium level in one package of Ramen is the total amount an adult human should consume of sodium in a day. Enough said..

Last year when I started buying beans and rice in bulk, along with chicken and potatoes.

That is part of why I eventually stopped eating them for the most part. Every now and then I'll have one like Yea, it's a fuckload of sodium but at the frequency I actually have some, I doubt I'm doing myself very much harm.

when I started making 12 a hour, and can afford decent food, but once in a while I will get the bowl ramens, specifically maruchan spicy chicken and spicy shrimp if they have it.