What are your weird food habits?

What are your weird food habits?

Pic related I eat cereal with water

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WU05hTgaUt8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I pour a quarter cup of juice and then have my morning shower. I'll sip it under the water and it'll kind of dilute itself, but sometimes shampoo gets in it or something

I lick all bowls and plates clean when I'm done eating, not even a single crumb can be left

I order beer poured into a cup of green olives. I'll have them refill it all night with the same olives, and occasionally eat an olive.

I eat dry soups and stuffing mix.

youtube.com/watch?v=WU05hTgaUt8

stuffing mix is a bomb snack

I don't have any weird food habits.

I eat all the french fries before taking a bite of the burger.

I eat cereal with milk but never in the same bowl. I will always eat the cereal dry and drink the milk from a glass.

I also add Dr.Pepper to my coffee.

Keep my delivered pizza in a slightly preheated oven with a small dish of water to keep it at optimal temp and texture as I eat.

I eat lime and lemon rinds, if I need lime juice, I'll just squeeze it into my dish and then eat the whole lime minus the stem part

I'm curious now. Some of them probably aren't tasty, but are any vegetable peels/rinds actually inedible?

like those indian snack mixes

Avocado is one of them, then there's obvious ones like coconut shells and sunflower shells and stuff.

nice if you want to overdose on sodium

That's pretty good, actually. What temp?

I shower in the evening and sometimes I like to sip an old fashioned while doing so.

I would call the police if I was tending bar and you asked for that.

[spoiler]is it good?[/spoiler]

Porridge oats. Straight up porridge oats. Neighbour left my flat because I made him it for breakfast

i hate this board

I like my food to basically burn my mouth, so I often reheat my dinner two or three times in one sesh

I love lays original potato chips with raw onion. I will dice an onion and sprinkle it onto a plate of chips and eat. Its great.

Me too. I like hot food, but I don't like spicy food. I think capsaicin tastes like dirty socks.

I like to take a whole head of cabbage and see how completely I can peel off the leaves as I sit and eat them.

When the blueberries are in season I go to the base of a local mountain which is covered in wild blueberries and instead of picking them by hand I eat them straight off the bush while crawling on my hands and knees.

I often get weird looks but I end up eating a shit ton and then taking a nap. One of these days I reckon a bear'll be in the area and eat me

>When eating a corndog
I eat all of the cornbread off of the hotdog portion and then throw the hotdog away.

Sound incredibly comfy :)

back in the day I would have the meatball and sauce hot pockets all the time. Once cooked, I would peel off the crusty outer skin and eat that slowly like chips as I watched my cartoons. Once the top and bottom crusty skins were gone, I was left with a floppy pouch of fillings held in by a thin translucent layer of dough. At this point I took a fork and stabbed the meatballs through the remaining dough, ripping them out like I was eating the organs right out of my prey. When all the meatballs were gone, I rolled up the remaining skin and ate it in one.

Ah, my hotpocket ritual. Haven't thought about it in quite some time.

crack open chicken bones and eat the marrow. done it since i was a kid cause my parents taught me not to waste anything.

the mental image i have of some guy crawling around and nibbling on blueberry bushes while a shocked family equipped with pails and sensible outdoorswear looking on is making laugh irl

Whenever I make a steak n' cheese sub I put ketchup on one side of the sliced bread, and mayonnaise on the other side. Makes for a really good combination of condiments and gives an extra kick compared to the usual taste imo

I hope you're wearing an orange vest when doing that.

Maine? If so tell me what mountain and I will join you
I'll make sure no bears get you bb

I do the same thing with the skins but afterwards i squeeze the filling out like tooth paste and eat with a spoon.

Same here.. And was judged for it.

i regurgitate icecream on purpose, keep it in my mouth and swallow it again

it's literally the best part of eating icecream

I put pineapples on my pizza.

Just croutons and caesar dressing. Sometimes with shredded cheese.

I like to call ketchup and mayo mix "whopper sauce"

i put whipped cream on everything, steaks, fries, salads you name it

I do the same but with pickles

with what purpose?

checked

i drink everything i drink from start to finish in one go and what i cant drink in one go i pour out

Not sure if this is weird or not but I never cook my oats. In fact, I think it tastes fucking weird when it's cooked.

I take that shit straight out of the tub, put it in a bowl, add cold milk, add raisins, and chow down. Tastes amazing

>dry cereal with a glass of milk
I do this.
>Dr. Pepper on coffee
I was taken aback by this however, but I'm going to try it now because of our cereal preferences. What's your typical ratio?

Actually sounds comfy. Will try.

Audible laughter

My stoner buddy puts ice cubes in dry cereal. Never figured that one out. I don't have many idiosyncrasies when it comes to food other than tediously specific orders from Taco Bell.

When I go to Boston Market I always dip my corn bread in the mashed potatoes

God damn I remember I had that habit for a couple months. No Idea what came over me, then I ate dinner with friends and drank normally and it just completely stopped.

Now I do this weird thing where I pour myself a drink take a sip and put it down. Suddenly it's like I never poured anything and I forget Im thirsty and just walk away. Literally like a blackout.

Honestly getting worried here.

I put lemon juice in every sauce I make

When eating cereal, I coat the bottom of my bowl with a thick layer of nutella before pouring in the cereal and then the milk.

>Pic related I eat cereal with water
so do i

Think it's something wrong with my metabolism but I have to eat meals over the course of 2 hours. I get a lot of shit at meals with coworkers and family and pretty much always take out leftovers,

I eat too many 5 packs of these because they're delicious, cheap and it fills the void in my soul until my next meal

I like my oats both cooked, and made your way, and alternate between them

I can eat Campbell's chicken soup straight out of the can, so salty and good.

I like to eat spaghetti and sauce separate. I twirl the spaghet and then dip it in the sauce. Never understood why, but I've done it since I was a kid

I refuse to chew peas. I swallow them whole a forkful at a time with a sip of milk.

It's the only way I will eat peas.

Make it red cabbage and you're me.

I went through a phase as a kid where I'd try ketchup with anything. My weirdest was ketchup and apple slices. It's not bad.

I pour Worcestershire sauce into canned tuna and eat it straight out of the tin.

Munch on spinach leaves like they were potato chips

Steep Earl Grey in my coffee

>I eat cereal with water
I've seen a lot of shit on this board but you sir take the cake. and you probably eat that with water too.

I used to have a friend in middle school who would put ranch on everything.

>One of these days I reckon a bear'll be in the area and eat me
No John, you are the bears

Do you clean things up, and do you get paid for it?

I normally eat spaghetti mixed with rice and lays chips.

Weirdo

We all had that friend.

RANCH IT UP
LEGALIZE IT

> carbs and carbs and carbs and carbs and carbs and carbs and carbs and carbs and carbs

Wow, so healthy

Carbs aren't unhealthy retard

They aren't but eating a totally unbalanced meal is unhealthy. An ideal meal is half veggies, and then one quarter meat and starches. Enjoy your scurvy and other vitamin deficiencies

You don't need to put them in a fucking meal just eat them whenever it doesn't matter how many vegetables you eat you aren't gonna get anywhere near your recommended amounts without suppliments

There's nothing wrong with eating an unbalanced meal.

There is a problem with eating an unbalanced diet long term.

You don't have to have every essential macro- and micro-nutrient in each and every meal.

are you black?

Not him, but I do that too and I'm white. I learned it from my grandmother who made the best fried chicken ever known on this planet. She grew up Ozark white trash, but she knew how to cook (except for beef) and eat. I learned a lot from her.

kek'd

sharp cheese and strawberries i guess, but i doubt thats super uncommon

Green apples and beef broth

genius

I eat cereal with water but only cause I'm poor AF and have to unless I want to sneakily steal a bit of milk from my roommates
Also I usually like my cereal a bit soggy so it's not so crunchy and hard

I eat dry oats.

I started doing this with french fries after a bunch of diced onions fell onto them from a burger (or maybe it was a hot dog) I was eating. Makes sense really, onion and potato goes well every other time.

i like to tear the crust off my pizza slice and eat it first so that the last bite of my pizza meal is the actual pizza

potato chip and random condiment sandwiches (mayo, srirachai, hot mustard, relish, tobasco, whatever).

i like to mash my icecream in the bowl tills its softer

whenever i eat indian or chinese food i like to mix everything together with the rice/noodles and then eat it. with indian food i like to tear up my nan into small pieces and then mix it in with the rice and curries and ill cut up my sikh kebabs and mix them in aswell.

I can only eat an even number of everything I eat. Even if I try something and don't like it, I have to go back and get another one because I can't eat things in odd numbers.

I season a lot of stuff with that concentrated liquid stock thing.

why not cut the one item into 2 pieces?

how does this work for food that isnt a fixed item (rice noodles, curry, sweet and sour pork)?

and what about very substantial single items (like an xxl burrito)?

Oats for breakfast only. Fruits for lunch only. Meat for dinner only.

I've been eating a lot of pinhead oats lately... Both plain and cooked.

Enjoying your first day here?

cold fries suck

I occasionally eat a pickle slice with ketchup. It really brings out the sweetness of the ketchup, which a lot people forget is there.

I eat my Pasta with Ketchup. No Cheese, no Pasta sauce, no fried diced Jagdwurst. Just. Ketchup.

Also; 'griene Kließ un Schwammebrieh'

I eat pumpkin and either melon or cantaloupe seeds (tiny thin and white) whole. I only ever eat them at family gatherings though as it is common to put them out and my mom always tells me I'm going to get sick

Pumpkin shells are edible, especially if they've been roasted. I don't know about getting sick, but I used to eat sunflower seeds shell and all and stopped because the cracked shell bits scratched my butthole when I pooped.

I like making a big bowl of frozen blueberries, peanuts, cashews, semisweet chocolate chips, and raw oats, then douse it in milk that I whisked with peanut butter and sweetener and vanilla extract. It all kind of solidifies into a thick porridge type thing. I sprinkle salt on top and find it delicious, though I get weird looks.

I eat cereal dry
I eat oatmeal dry

That's wild

I'll wrap a slice of butter in a bread and roll it into a ball.