What do you guys do with popcorn?

What do you guys do with popcorn?

Not eat it

I pack it deep and tight into my ass. Then I shit out the popcorn log and slice it thin and fry it. I then toss Popped Shit Corn chips at your whore mother.

I'd just like to interject for moment. What you're referring to as Popcorn, is in fact, Corn/Pop, or as I've recently taken to calling it, Corn plus Pop. Pop is not a mode of cooking unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning Corn system made useful by the Corn kernel, starches and vital micro-nutrients comprising a full Food as defined by Modernist Cuisine.

Many chefs run a modified version of the Corn system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of Corn which is widely used today is often called Popcorn, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the Corn system, developed by the Corn Farmers of America.

There really is a Popcorn, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Popcorn is the processed kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of a cooking system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete kitchen. Pop is normally used in combination with the Corn system: the whole system is basically Corn with Pop added, or Corn/Pop. All the so-called Popcorn distributions are really distributions of Corn/Pop!

>What do you guys do with popcorn?

I would call it homemade Taki's, only I've been making this for 30 years now, and I think it precedes it.
First I slice dried ancho chilies with scissors, shake out the seeds.
In a small nonstick I swirl in some olive oil, put in my strips and rings of dried chilies and stir and toss them in the hot oil until crisped by not burned. Work in batches. Over hot popcorn, spoon the fried chilies, and some of the oil if desired, or butter if air popped. Hit your popcorn with some lime juice and lime zest, sea salt.

In a moviee theatre, I have a friend who drizzles in the hot pickled jalapeno vinegar and some sliced jalapenos (pretty delicious like salt n vinegar chips with some heat). I like to dump some Reeses pieces on top of my popcorn.

I cram popcorn kernels down my urethra. my record is 22, but i had to stop after I got a nasty bladder infection and started peeing out greyish slime and puss

Drizzle with spicy sesame oil

kettle corn + salt

hmmm, may have to try this.

I usually put olive oil, nutritional yeast, salt, pepper & some cayenne pepper

Why is he writing the GNU/Linux Stallman pasta on Veeky Forums --

> Corn kernel

You got me. Good laff.

Only right answer.

Pop corn is the original breakfast cereal! Eat it with half and half on it after it's cool. Extra decadence points if it's kettle corn.

Reese's Pieces and/or crispy M&Ms mixed in when the popcorn is still warm is amazing

butter salt simple rustic comfort food flick snack

i cover my popcorn in red pepper powder

Parmesan, nutritional yeast, tajin.

Every other combination in existence is inferior. Don't even bother disputing it.

Forgot the olive oil to make it all stick. Every other addition or different thing is utter shit.

Butter, and salt and peppa.

Eat it before it's dried out and popped

Sprinkle with Old Bay
>fite me

butter
furikake
arare/kakimochi

Fuck yeah, Hawaii bro.

When I was growing up they sold everything separately in the theater for you to mix yourself (with lihingmui or whatever candy you wanted) and that hurricane popcorn or whatever didn't exist.

when my gf and i go to the movies we put chocolate covered peanuts in our popcorn

I like how Stallman posting is spreading into other fields.

You magnificent bastard

Semen

I like to microwave popcorn in order to cover up weed smells

Weed is legal everywhere worth living.

I don't eat styrofoam so I have no ideas