Why can't white people cook?

why can't white people cook?

Why can't blacks stop comitting crimes?

cause we are too busy doing everything else in the world for all the poor assholes

>coating the shit out of something with spices is impressive

no

rather eat the turkey on the right than the over salted chicken on the left.

/thread

Cover a food item with 40 different flavours. Somehow this makes it better.

It's called basting.

White people cuisine was based around coaxing flavor from ingredients available in northern/central/western europe. Meanwhile, people who live in warmer climates had access to a wider variety of spices. However, industrialization led to the breeding of meat and produce for commerical reasons (standardization, quick growth, ability to ship over long distances) rather than for flavor, and so the preparations of "white people food" that were previously delicious are now bland.

>we

tbf the best bbq chicken I've ever had was from a dude so black he looked like a coal elemental

that looks way overseasoned

It's smoked, you gotta apply more seasoning because it isn't going to provide any drippings that you can make gravy where the seasonings would normally go.

Both turkeys are probably shit grade like Butterball, already come brined or with "turkey solution"

The first turkey is brined again, probably injected with butter, smothered with seasoning on the outside (does not penetrate the meat whatsoever, basically just seasoning the skin), and then smoked-- probably to the point of being dry and overcooked.

The second turkey is probably stuffed but unseasoned, except for maybe some salt, and placed in the oven most likely at the conventional temperature for the amount of time indicated on the turkey's packaging. It is probably going to end up being bland and overcooked.

You could make a much better turkey than both of them combined by simply buying a really nice turkey, cooking it in a low oven until a thermometer reads 160 degrees F in the thickest part, then cranking the oven to its highest setting to crisp the skin. A stock and subsequently a gravy could be made by removing the neck and wings beforehand. If you make the gravy delicious enough using shallots herbs spices a bit of sherry vinegar etc., you and your guests will be in for the best turkey they've ever had... think actually juicy breast meat, proper leg meat, super crispy skin and an amazing sauce.

All I see are two different birds being prepped for two different cooking styles.

>why can't white people cook?

Are you black OP?

I wouldn't brag about soul food too much fella. It's all butter and oil.

We pretty much just eat buttery food or fast food. Which is why we have the highest rates of obesity and diabetes of any race.

Its time we start eating better, folks.

>We pretty much just eat buttery food or fast food. Which is why we have the highest rates of obesity and diabetes of any race.

I used to think all niggers were athletes too until I visited the south.

personally as a white person i would rather eat the one on the left

nothing worse than a bland and dry bird meat

>I used to think all niggers were athletes
Cuckposting should be bannable.

The chicken is going to be smoked. Obviously have a lot of smoking noobs around here, but you have to absolutely cover whatever it is you're smoking in seasonings. Mainly paprika and salt, but different spices for different people.

Get a load of this chicken

mmmmmmmmm

If by white you mean white anglo saxon protestant people from the USA then yes they cant cook for shit, but its understandable since their ancestors come from the shittiest places on earth for food

yeeee that bark

oh yeah I remeber when you personally went to africa to give out food

I'm more triggered by a supposedly educated person not knowing how to write "en route"

>I used to think all niggers were athletes too until I visited the south.

Come visit Memphis. You won't meet a nigger under 250 lbs. And that's just the women.

>We pretty much just eat buttery food or fast food. Which is why we have the highest rates of obesity and diabetes of any race.

> A nigger with some actual self awareness?!?!

Mind.Fucking.Blown.

>think all niggers were athletes

they say that cause a black man with the same build of a white man could do more with his body than a honkey could

Holy shit, I had no idea Niggers were so fucking shit tier physically also.

82% of all black women? is that right?

Fuck off you black shit
Who cares if whites don't season their Turkey with cayenne and paprika and BBQ sauce?

We season our BRAINS with literature.
The greatest seasoning to whites is a classic story by Shakespeare. I don't need to coat my chicken wings in black pepper when I can coat my IQ in the works of literary giants, all of whom are my fellow whites.

A nigger requires his 'Senegaliese 50 spice' to make his fucking disgusting brain experience anything that isn't 'feel the urge to mug someone and steal their Air Jordans'. A white person cannot get anything from spice. We need documentaries, and books and music.

I have a phrase

'The blackest in society are the lightest of brain. The whitest in society explore the darkest depths of human emotion, in their art'.

It sums this up nicely.

>Holy shit, I had no idea Niggers were so fucking shit tier physically also.

That's just obesity. Niggers also win at Diabetes more than any other race... by a wide margin.

winning!

wtf

When will this meme die?

Shakespeare is fucking gay

I like his shit and King Lear fucking rules but he's a fag and also possibly had sex with a black woman - if you read his Dark Lady sonnets you could come to that conclusion

Furthermore you're trying way too hard

>A white person cannot get anything from spice.
t. peppercuck

Shakespeare was a liberal and a progressive. If he lived and wrote in modern times he'd probably go full tumblr.

One of those is a 2.5-pound bird purchased from Value General, likely past its expiration date.
The other is a 20-pound behemoth raised on a natural diet, and tastes great in itself.

>thinking throwing fuel on a fire is helping anything

*tip*

>implying that large turkeys cook well

I agree with this, with the exception of the gravy, honestly if the bird was seasoned well, the juices on the bottom shouldn't need much more, so all you need is some butter, flour, and a few more spices to turn them into a delicious gravy.

yeah after 24 most queens become 300 pound sistas who dont need no man

just call them dindus or googles senpai

>giving them cute nicknames instead their real labels

> we season our brains with literature

holy shit dude.