Is there any way to eat meat without killing animals?

Is there any way to eat meat without killing animals?

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencealert.com/lab-grown-burger-patty-cost-drops-from-325-000-to-12
youtube.com/watch?v=iwJgIaVzjvA
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes, by killing yourself.

Fucking pussy.

Keep them alive and cut pieces of meat from them?

Eat roadkill

"Chef Hiro what will we be making today?"
"good afternoon"
Fucking Hiro is best

you can always gobble some cock

Honestly seems like a pretty humane way to die.

Yes cultured meat is going to become a thing. Also the Japanese have found a way to extract and recycle proteins from literal shit, so there's that.

Memphis Meats seem to be on to something although it sounds like theres a long way to go. They grow meat in labs from animal cells without having to kill animals.

is that dog going to be ok?

Just eat Tofu you fucking faggot

If we just grew more hams we could stop murdering animals.

Hell no, don't even joke around with that man. Gypsies do that in my country and it's fucking disgusting. When they cook the damn thing the stench engulfs the entire neighborhood. God damned disaster.

You could start eating jews. They used to cook a lot of those back in the days. I'm guessing it got out of fashion because I don't see them doing it any more.

Whoever eats shit like this, is a disgusting cockroach and not a human being...it's literally the Crustacean Jew

Stone crab claws are harvested without killing the crab

Yeah, just buy the meat nice and ready from the grocery store. You don't have to kill anything

That's literally the most humane way to dispatch a lobster, dum dum.

Learn a little about food before starting stupid threads.

eat live tapeworms

sure thing pham

This kills the snab :(

I was under the impression just boiling them was due to the structure of their nervous system. They don't have a centralized brain in the same way we do.

came here to post this. They are pretty tasty too.

Yes. Cloned burgers sciencealert.com/lab-grown-burger-patty-cost-drops-from-325-000-to-12

literally never eating sushi again

not even memeing

it's funny, I was just watching this youtube video the other day and thought it would be great to post it on here.

They do have a system running down their back though, and the key point is based in the head. Doing that is an instantaneous, supposedly painless kill, like hitting an animal on the head with a hammer.

user is right. Stabbing down directly through the base of the head severs the lobsters nervous system instantly.

Weak ass noodly armed jap didn't do it right, should have just been one good jam and one good downward cut, esypsy, dead in less than a second. But the lobster didn't feel anything.

Not that it matters since it's a fucking cockroach

I guess you could eat starfish arms, lizard tails, chunks of sea cucumbers

Eggs, I guess.

just let someone else kill the animal for you

He's just sleeping

Snabe rip :(

Amputate limbs, surgically remove muscles, remove parts of organs. Damn op, you are one sick cruel son of a bitch for wanting to put animals through all that suffering just so you can eat them. The humane thing would be to just kill them first.

Eat it alive

If this bothers you you are a spineless sack of shit.
I love animals, but animals taste good and we are the intelligent beings. As long as the animal isn't going extinct there is literally no problem.

We're very close to being able to grow meat in a lab. It's going to be a huge thing in the future when we get it right because then we won't need so much land to raise animals.

I feel like
Just maybe
They might not have gotten this one right
A for effort though, science dudes

Pretty sure that's an ovarian cyst.

Interesting that they can have hair, teeth etc

Any tumor can end up like that since they are all malfunctioning dedifferentiating cells. The point is that lab meat is a thing since science is getting really good at manipulating stem cells.

I don't really want to get too deep into this conversation as the webm was just for funzies.

Dumb frog poster.

What the fuck is this shit?

Did it died?

Is what Jack prepared for christmas dinner, what the complete video if you want the recipe.

Do the claws grow back or something? Don't they rely on them to live

According to wiki
> Harvesting is accomplished by removing one or both claws from the live animal and returning it to the ocean where it can regrow the lost limb(s). To be kept, claws must be 2.75 inches (70 mm) long, measured from the tips of the immovable finger to the first joint. >Mortality rates for declawed crabs are unknown; 20% of landed claws are regrown,[5] while mortality rates of 47% for doubly amputated crabs and 28% for single amputees have been observed experimentally.

It's called a teratoma. It's made of several different germ layers, so you can get anything from undifferentiated tumor to fat to hair/teeth/eyes and shit. Fucking gross.

youtube.com/watch?v=iwJgIaVzjvA

Crabs are pretty ghetto

DAMN NATE YA

Lizard tails.

Just suck on a horse's butthole twice a day.

That's all /mlp/ does when the local farmers aren't looking.

>eat it alive
>it dies after you're full
Japs have the weirdest food

does this kill the lobster?

Plant protons that immitate meat

It's a sign of freshness and quality, which was super fucking important in yonder years where everybody was trying to serve you spoiled or rotten food and masking it with 9lb of chili sauce

No, its a sign of a barbaric people. Truly the 2 nukes weren't enough

Aren't lobsters super gross if you kill them like that?

Actually that user is right. Quit getting offended over a frog being cut up.

Pick up roadkill or keep animals until they die of old age.

No, that's just the way you do it unless you're just going to boil them whole. Depends on the recipe, and you have to cook it soon after killing or else it actually will taste gross and potentially be toxic.

but then refrigeration happened so there isnt much need for it now.

Rip froggo

You're not on reddit, they're "frogs". Dogs are "dogs", puppies are "puppies". Stop trying to have a cute name for everything you asshole.

bugs don't count as animals

take it easy there dunerino

I would have gone with 'fucko'

and then feed them it and theyll grow twice the meat

>decapitated toucans screaming in agony

More of a traditional thing now.

is he gonna be ok

go away evil dogger

Go away evil dogger.

Go away evil dogger

go away evil dogger

kek

lay the foundation pupper

obligatory

Have my hopes up there. Meat quality is quite poor nowadays, especially if it is supposed to be affordable. Animals eat shit and get drugs and whatnot, the low quality of their food makes for low quality meat.
I don't care about animals getting killed but affordable, clean, quality meat would be really nice

What if you're reborn as a frog next time and you wind up being caught by an Asian person? Then what?

It's proteins mate. Eating raw food is the idea.

go away evil dogger

I always hate how long she has to chew before she decides she likes it. dumb chink

Yes. Lab grown meat. It's going to become a popular thing pretty soon. You put tremendous resources into livestock that you don't really get back. Water, corn, soy, grass etc. I'd guess in the future actual beef that came from a living animal will be a luxury item really. TLDR our planet can't sustain the demand for animal meat and lab grown meat will circumvent the majority of ethical and environmental issues revolving around it.

>then what
You're dead. That's literally it

go away evil dogger

Go away evil dogger.

Was that fucking laser scanning for proper butcher cuts? Holy shit.

Go away evil dogger

It is, that's the normal way to kill lobster. I don't know why OP is acting like it's some cruel Asian thing. One thing that guy didn't do though is break an antenna off and stick it up the butt to rip out the poop shoot.

You could always suck cock you fucking faggot.

go away evil dogger

>noticed farmer walking with three-legged pig
>Farmer why you walk three-legged pig

>no ordinary pig
>be random night
>barn caught on fire
>pig called the fire department
>herded all the other animals out of the barn >be next week
>burglar got into the house
>pig had him tied up and the police were on their way before I knew
>be last week
>fall into the duck pond
>drowning
>pig jumped in and pulled me out.
>pig is amazeballs

>OK
>why three legs tho

>areujoke.exe

A pig like this, you don't eat all at once.

that's how

literally 99% of cod is infested with worms too so even if you are cooking it there is a pretty good chance they didn't manage to get all of the worms out before you cooked it

those are bones you mong

Does it sometimes seem to anyone else that Veeky Forums has vegan shills? They sit here and try to pull this PETA "please look at this gross picture and/or naked woman that supports my point" bullshit.Yet when I think about it I realize the choice we're offered is food that's disgusting if mishandled, which is animal based, versus food that is actually just awful and boring when completely clean and made correctly because it's fucking vegan. It's not really much of a choice, I'm not going to give up every good tasting food to munch kale atop some gluten-free unleavened "bread".