Make the best pizza you can with only 3 parts:

Make the best pizza you can with only 3 parts:

>dough
>sauce
>cheese mix

i'll go for a simple Euro style margharita.
>Simple non-yeast dough, very thin crust
>Tomato sauce: tomato puree, canned tomato cubes, sugar, oregano, basil, garlic powder
>Gruyere/emmental

>non yeast
>tomato cubes
>sugar
>oregano
>garlic powder
>Gruyere and emmental

>English muffin
>Ragu
>Shredded mozzarella

>cold fermented dough
>simple sauce made from crushed San Marzano tomatoes
>Buffala di Mozzarella

Pizza doesn't get any better

mods

Is that icecream?

>black olives
>anchovies
>fresh tomato slices

OP, just thought you should know, it's marghErita (with an e not an a) because Italian needs the 'h' after 'g' or 'c' to make the hard sounds before 'i' or 'e'.

'GA' would sound like 'gap', but 'GE' sounds like 'jet' and not 'get'. The H, GHE, makes it sound like get.

I'm a little high, but I just thought it might be interesting information for oyu.

It is Mozzarella di Bufala, pal.

Also, this guy gets it.

aw yiss.

>non yeast
>grated cherry tomatoes, olive oil, white wine vinegar, basil, oregano, garlic powder, onion powder
>mozzarella, parmesan, feta

You just made a salad.

>red pizza

>margharita
You mean either 'Margarita' or 'Margherite.'

>non-yeast dough
>tomato sauce
>Gruyère
>Emmental

None of that is at all pizza Margherita. Margherita is just yeast dough topped with finely crushed tomato, slices of strained mozzarella, fresh basil and a glug of olive oil.
Couldn't be much simpler. I'm sure yours is good too, though.

Mine:
Yeasted dough, red bell pepper sauce and smoked provola.

Pizza Bagels
Pizza Rolls
Pizza lunchables

>Margherite
Err... Margherita, rather.

How do you make the smoked red bell pepper sauce? Don't need exact measurements, just the ingredients and basic procedure.

part 1: pizza
Part 2: beer
part 3: harry potter marathon

The peppers aren't smoked, but they can be. They're fire-roasted/coal-roasted.

Get a buncha bell peppers, char them over coals (or wood, if you want a smokier taste) and put them into a brown paper bag.

Fold the bag shut and let them rest a good, long while.

Rinse under cold, running water to remove the charred skin. As you do so, split the peppers to remove the stem piece (locally called what translates into English as the 'nose') and the seeds.

Blitz the flesh smoothe and set aside.

Wine-caramelise some chopped onion and minced garlic using whatever cooking fat you like (since I usually top this pizza with shredded roast lamb/mutton meat, I like to use mutton tallow and olive oil together).

Add the pepper puree and bring to a boil then lower heat to maintain a bare simmer and allow to reduce until nicely thickened then season to taste.

Additionally to the lamb, I also like sliced leeks as a topping for this pizza.
Really good.

Thanks. I plan on trying it.

>Not doing the corporate route

Man this shit right here is the bomb. My mom used to make it at least twice a week when I was a kid. It's literally fun for the whole family. Well, except for dad. He was an angry drunk. His dough always ended up with too much blood mixed in because somebody made him too "punchy"..

>everybody shitposts
>one bro actually post some good content
you are a saint amongst pigs