Vechain Thor

Less than a day remains.

X-Node bros report in.

medium.com/@vechainofficial/part-1-new-token-issuance-clarifications-regarding-vet-holder-benefits-2ff0b119c19b

>X Node holders will have early access to whitelist on all future VeChain Foundation officially-backed New Token Issuances. This is flexible only to future regulations, compliance and law changes;

>Different X Node tiers will receive different levels of discounts, based on discount levels determined by the issuing team at the time of the token issuance;

>All future VeChain Foundation officially-backed New Token Issuances will be required to take at least 50% of tokens raised in the form of VET;

>Project teams will use raised tokens other than VET first for development and operation expenses, and will use VETs last as VeThor is necessary for their operations;

>If not needed by the foundation for unforeseen critical development purposes, a significant amount of the project’s entity/foundation controlled VET coins will mandated to be locked for 2 years. We anticipate other projects will optionally adopt a similar strategy when issuing tokens on VeChainThor.

Attached: 2Q==.jpg (231x218, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thorcalculator.com
bitgur.com/performance
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

going to dump in 6 hours
then recover but how much, we dont know

Whats everyones buy in target post dump?

probably retest 40k sat again

6K X node reporting in. I hope, I will make it over time to the 16K node. But that depends on how high the price of VenThor is going to be - and I fear they will bumfuck us here. After all, they have an incentive to keep it low.

they can adjust the flow or supply to make it worth it for holders otherwise whats the point

I hope I make it too but I only have 2k extra VET to work with until June so it looks bleak for me.

I agree THOR might be a letdown at first but I think we have to start thinking a little longer term in the crypto landscape because a lot of people are wising up to how full of scams this shit is.

Hold your node tight because enterprise use over time will bring good exposure and longevity while all these other shitcoins bleed out.

>the foundation has an incentive to keep thor price low
>the foundation makes money by selling Thor to enterprises.
Really jogs my nogs

Anyone that sells before mainnet deserves to get dumped on

you sound salty because you dont know how to trade
mainnet is 3 months away, why wouldnt i play the market and double my ven holdings?

this is going to be a sell the news situation and then for every announcement after that, people will sell that news
retard

No salt, I'm at 16k rn so I'm stuck either way. Actually would prefer it dump so I can accumulate more. It's just due for a moon at the drop of a hat between now and then.

The sell the news event was when they announced the node program not the 20th. Nothing will happen on the 20th except that they might make a surprise ico announcement

Does it deserve to Hold 2k VEN?
Not having an X-Node is profitable?

thorcalculator.com
Holding any is profitable. Nodes have better returns though.

everything is sell the news, how have you not learnt that now

this is an anticipated event, people hopped on t catch a possible pump before lockup and day traders will leave

>buying into a chink ponzi

Bump

nice

Attached: 1520906508715.jpg (700x460, 55K)

There's been no pump so why would it dump?

This isn't like contests or forks where people are holding til a snapshot and then insta-dump after, though.

March 20 is just the deadline for withdrawing enough VEN to a wallet to qualify for an X node. You still have to hold and keep the VEN there after. So who is dumping at 12:01 PM GMT? Traders who were selling the news have already gotten out days ago.

It has pumped retard and also look how well it’s held up with bitcoin shitting itself
That’s the pump
Watch it dump
Screenshot this

Everything about that is wrong
Think again really hard

I sold

it wont dump

the pump was getting to 52k sats from 40k despite the bear resistance

If Bitcoin wasn't shitting itself, this pump would have been huge

No, it hasn't pumped you brainless monkey. Check the 1-day, 7-day and 1-month performance below. It's nowhere near the top. In fact it has underperformed most decent coins. There has been no pump pajeet. When exactly do you think it pumped compared to everything else?

bitgur.com/performance

If that's your criteria for 'pump' then half the market pumped and most pumped more than VEN.

huur adjust the production rate, increaseing the number each vet produces.

you realsie that will only make excess of supply? if market is paying 20cents per thor, it doesnt matter if they double generation rate. someone who produced 4 thor per day at 20 cents will just produce 8 per day at 10 cents.

it was having difficulties on holding the support on 38k sats before the x-node announcement, and after that it has pumped to almost 50k sats at best while bitcoin was crashing.

if thats not pumping tell me what is, you brainlet

Attached: apuuu.jpg (1200x630, 44K)

there was nothing wrong with what he said you fucking brainlet

you lose node status the moment you withdraw, so why the fuck would there be any more sell pressure tomorrow than there is right now?

Ven was the best holding coin during the dump
Everyone sells the news you absolute brainlet
You still haven’t learnt
Walton’s Guardian nodes dumped too

Bitcoin is unstable at the moment
People will cash out and leave their 6k node is

B-but is hasn’t pumped
Just like the rebrand didn’t pump and it dumped

Best case scenario they release an ico announcement but thatll dump too

it wont propably dump like they are excpecting, but it will continue to bleed and finnish the correction that was interrupted by node lockup.

yes supply will get lower, but so will demand. and big players can manipulate the price even better now if they want to.

Lmao are you this dumb usually?
Anyone who couldn’t afford an xnode and the people who can afford multiple x nodes only need one

It’s a very small percentage retard

this. I cant even see what news could stop it from dumping now that whales will have full controll of the price and believe me whales always sells every little pump and dump it even lower. thats just how this market works.

and VeChain was in middle of a corretion which should go to mid/low 30k sats

If that was your pump then it has already dumped.

if it wasn´t for the node lockup, VeChain would be sitting at 35k sats with a low of 28k sats.

Dump your 10k tonight then buy back in cheaper then continue to dump the news and increase your stack as much as possible before June

Gotta love delusional bag holders who think they’re coin is special and immune to sell the news

but WHAT changes between now and after the snapshot? Absolutely nothing you fucking brainlet. Do you rent out that empty head?