How cu/ck/ are you?

>Be me
>22 y/o female flying from home to school
>Hands are pretty sliced/burnt up because I did a lot of cooking over break, but I don't think much of it
>Lady on plane next to me asks if I cu/ck/
>"Uh... yeah, why?"
>"Well your hands look pretty beat up

Anyone else suffer from injuries that others notice?

nice blog post. nobody cares
>inb4 over 9000 replies b/c female

How the fuck do you injure yourself that badly? I've cut my finger while cooking maybe twice in my whole life and a band aid was all I needed

Are your feet in good shape?

how feminine is your penis?

>college student
>cant cook
>everyone notices

for fuck sake, knife skills are the first thing you learn

Well, my right index finger has a few good scars that have caught people's attention I guess. I only ever cut myself on the hand I hold the knife with, somehow.

>Hands getting injured from cooking

How much of a massive pleb are you?

See pic related, go fuck yourself.

jesus christ stay on /v/ you retarded meme spouter

When i started working in a kitchen i used to end up with oven burns all over my arm, straight lines. Stupid bitch servers made a big deal because they thought i was cutting myself.

Learned right there and then, FoH staff are retarded.

I got bit by a bunch of fleas last summer and when I was asked about it I blamed it on cooking.

How are your feet?

:^)

Wow. You must have a pea brain. Are you a shitskin?

Tits or GTFO.

>im girl btw

tits or gtfo

I have knife skills.... They're mostly burns. The cuts are from the bf getting me a mandolin for Christmas and me learning that I DO indeed need to use the handguard.

Most of my burns are oven burns on my forearms. My hands are beat up as well...but I rarely notice it anymore.

handjob

sex

Girls are (sometimes) just barely good at baking pastries, cupcakes, éclairs and shit like that. When they touch normal food it's just a disgusting disaster. They should just stay away from kitchens and wearing burkas.

I came

I want to cum on your face and feed it to you OP.

this desu

Post pics of feet so do i can cum on them slut.

This is inaccurate. I have worked for a disproportionate number of female chefs, some good, some not so good, but they can handle their shit.

The only blanket argument I can level against all female cooks is that when they fuck up they get emotional instead of doubling down and getting shit done like most men would do. However, if a female cook/chef is good they don't fuck up that often, making it a marginal argument.

BY THE WAY DID I MENTION I AM FEMALE

male pretending to be female for attention. the actual content of this post is irrelevant