Now that Facebook is fucked, you guys buying Spiegel stock?

now that Facebook is fucked, you guys buying Spiegel stock?

Attached: spiegel.jpg (810x539, 65K)

The new update might as well be a nail in the coffin

Not buying any stock right now going to pick em up cheap during the upcoming crash

Does that mean Instagram is fucked too?

If this is true, Facebook acted as a Political Action Committee without being registered, while using what is supposed to be private data of the millions of Americans on their site.
Anyone that was one Facebook in 2012 should have noticed the change in advertising and articles. It was part of why I deleted my account, it was clear they aren't a neutral third party.
Zuck is fucked.

Can someone explain to me what is going on?

What happened to facebook

Attached: 1505081580816.jpg (1600x1200, 498K)

I have never wanted to see something fail like I do right now.

>dating washed up malnourished orlando bloom's sloppy seconds

kek what a cuck, the A - listers already had her and used her up when she was a 10/10

google the fat fuck muslim con artist she was sucking and fucking before she sunk her claws into this schmuck

They let Cambridge Analytica access info without the users consent so they took a beating today. On the bright side thus pretty much detonated any of Zuckerbergs political aspersions.

Casuals found out that Facebook works with shady data agencies to harvest personal private data. Zuck sold a $300mill in stocks this last Feb.

Pretty much what any non-idiot assumed about FB for a long time, but now its actually "official", except now the dipshit mainstream media is having a field day about. Nothing too surprising. But the gains were good while it lasted.

Snapchat is dead in 1 year. Girl divorces him within 3 years.
Sage

>reality: snapchat continues to grow for the next 3 decades until it literally supplants the USFG and obtains control over monetary policy, @ which point it endlessly inflates the dollar to hyper-expand Snap's market cap until it becomes the only company on the planet

this is the most inane outcome so tbt senpai I bet this is what happens

after all Ninja is getting paid 500K a month to stream himself playing videogames so in our economy the more retarded something is the more likely it is to succeed (see snap, twitch, fb, youtube, etc.)

Brian Armstrong will be the next Zuckerberg with his American /global WeChat idea

>without the users consent
false. your facebook friends have access to a lot of your data, so your friends can agree to let some app have access to that data without your permission, since you already gave that information away when you accepted the friend request.

More than 500k, forbes estimated it to be 800k not including donations or sponsors

Cambridge Analytica isn't an app.

Facebook said late Friday that it suspended Cambridge Analytica and its parent company. It said Cambridge obtained data from 270,000 people who downloaded a purported research app that was described as a personality test. A former employee said Cambridge was able to get data from tens of millions of other users who were friends with the people who downloaded that app.

Attached: Screenshot_20180319-205646.png (1440x2560, 917K)

And she's fucking 7 years older than him. Wtf was he thinking?

> buy meme stock

i'll buy FB on the cheap instead

>Casuals found out that Facebook works with shady data agencies to harvest personal private data. Zuck sold a $300mill in stocks this last Feb.
>Pretty much what any non-idiot assumed about FB for a long time, but now its actually "official", except now the dipshit mainstream media is having a field day about. Nothing too surprising. But the gains were good while it lasted.

Attached: 1496892217051.jpg (775x768, 138K)

>666

Attached: sadny.png (486x480, 358K)

Holy shit why would Speigel need a beard? Does anyone really care about his sexuality?

This should influence people to look into Brave browser. Doesn't let disgusting websites like Facebook harvest your personal information.

Also Snapchat is as good as dead, fucking terrible update literally ruined the app. It's unusable now.

BAT bagholder detected

This is so fucking accurate that I wish I could pin a 100 dollar bill to this post.