Mango habanero is objectively the worst flavor

Mango habanero is objectively the worst flavor.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eMHwsJKj1MA?t=56s
youtube.com/watch?v=lljQ4wkCiQU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Used to get it every time. Went to BW3s tonight to watch the Packers game and had half buffalo dry rub, half desert heat, had it all spun in hot sauce. All flats. So good.

You can mix sauces?

Shiiiiet

Not all of the time, depends on how busy they are. If not just get a different sauce on the side. Another wing place in town encourages it though and I get hot with Carolina gold (mustard based BBQ).

agreed

thats funny lol because garlic parmesean is

>buffalo wild wings

Who /wingstop/ here?

RICK ROSS

I used to fucking hate BWW. I thought all of their shit was awful.

Then I learned about Thai Curry and now its passable. Thai Curry is the only way to go.

Its so salty though

6 Parmesan garlic 6 asian zing

Magnificent.

6 mango habenero, 6 thai curry, and a porter. It's the only correct order there.

I notice you haven't posted an alternative.

I like sweet bbq with a side of hot to dip into

I like the spice of hot, not so much the flavor

Caribbean Jerk*

I really hate chinese five spice

What ever happened to wing-flavored wings? (Buffalo, hot wings, whatever you call them). Why all these candy ass flavors?

>All flats
YES. The people who only go for the drums are good to eat with, but do not go into business or make life decisions together with them.

>go to bww
>order wings
>all the bones are broken and the wings are undercooked and veiny due to only buying the Piana hulk wings

So yeah, no. Blazin' is objectively the worst flavor as it's 100% a pissing contest. It's good to have a bottle of in the fridge to use a dash of to spice up other stuff you're cooking but as a wing sauce it's shit.

Dedicated wing house wings are too fucking expensive. If I'm paying more than a buck a wing it's overpriced. I can get a 20 piece for 20 dollars hot and spicy unbreaded wings from Publix deli that is GOAT. Shame whatever pepper oil they brine it in to make it spicy coats my anus like burning petrol and turns my existence for the next 48 hours into a constant burning sensation but these are the sacrifices we make for good wings

*20 piece for 10 dollars, sorry. Pic related

I miss the korean BBQ flavor. That shit was the best. Wish I knew how to replicate it.

That mild dry rub of theirs on the boneless wings was pretty good.

Just look up a bulgogi marinade. That's probably all it is.

my absolute nigga

>spicy carolina bbq

M Y N I G G A

local place here has a fucking amazing spicy mustard/honey bbq combo wing sauce

why not just bringe dredge and fry your own?

I do this, local pizza/wing place sells their wing sauces by the jar and fugg is it good

Cheap too, get like 10 lbs of wings bulk and you'll be good to go

>Thai curry
>Asian Zing

The patrician's choice of wings.

Ok I've heard many people say the flats are better but they're harder to eat than drums. Could someone explain their merits to me?

>flavor
>objective

GTFO

>but they're harder to eat than drums
Stop having so much respect for the bones. Tear those fuckers out
youtu.be/eMHwsJKj1MA?t=56s
I found this out myself eons ago, but apparently most people just awkwardly chew around the bone and leave tons of meat

alternatively, youtube.com/watch?v=lljQ4wkCiQU

>Not all of the time

your local BWW must be lazy as fuck then.
they are suppose to encourage mixing sauces so that you can try all kinds.

Worked at Bdubs for almost a year and got to eat wings whenever I wanted.

>The mountain dew ones were by far the worst
>Mango Hab was one of the best in terms of what we sold and just the fact that they were damn tasty
> Thai Curry, Mango Hab, Wild, and Bourbon Honey Mustard were my go tos

Havent eaten there since I quit, just cause bdubs fucking blows and the best hot wings are homemade. Even though, I understand that people only go to get drunk as fuck, watch sports, and eat as many wings as they can fit in there fat mouth.

Fuck no. Bdubs isn't the best but wingstop is straight bullshit.

Hurricane Wings >>>> Wild Wing Cafe > Bdubs

Bdubs is such shit tier wings

/agree

I miss the Smokey Southwestern sauce so much. anyone here remember those? or know a good copycat recipe for them?

Am I a faggot for getting all drums when I go to a wings place? I really enjoy them.

"Limited" Spicy Honey Garlic and Asian Zing are best.

Buffalo Wild Wings is horrible because the wings hardly ever coated with sauced. You have to request "wet" so they triple/double the sauce amount for you and charge you extra. It's a fucking scam. You're better off getting Chicken Tendies from Wing Stop or any other chicken place that's not El Polo Loco or KFC.

Wings Over is my favorite wing place. Good fries too, decent wraps, though they don't have bacon as an option which has always irked me.

Their boneless wings are superb, best of any boneless I've ever had

Quaker Steak and Lube is objectively better

Love Mango Hab but its legit the only sauce that will have me shitting for 2 days straight

Is desert heat any good?

The local one here mixes desert heat with mango habanero and wild sauce.

You mean chicken nuggets

Wings Over is the best. I wish they more widespread

"no"

Right here senpai

>ctrl+f
>jamaican jerk
>0 found

Yea figured you guys were all idiots.

Foghorn's?

If you need spicy sauces to be sweet you're a big fat fuck

Mango automatically makes anything the worst.

>lived in Denver, CO
>go to wing stop every Monday
>50 cent wing night
>Dollar beers every day
>Watch sports, eat 20 wings, and get drunk for 20 dollars

mfw

Are the wild wings at Bdubs a lot spicier than the traditional hot? I want to try them, but don't want them to be ridiculously hot and waste my money.

cant believe they opened a wing stop in Storrs even though they already have a wings over - I don't understand how someone can fuck up wings that bad

I just quit my job at BWW, gonna try answering some questions. Best wing order is extra crispy, all flats, wet Thai curry btw.

No charge for wet.
It's limited, why quotes?
I'm with you, its flavor is really good but fuck that heat kills it
It's Caribbean jerk and it's trash,probably the lowest selling sauce
Wild is actually my favorite of the buffalo sauces, it actually has some spice but it's nowhere near like mango's
Asian zing are quite good on boneless

buffalo wild wings is such shit

had that it is so bad

>>Watch sports, eat 20 wings, and get drunk for 20 dollars

This, but on Thursday.

Tendies is more correct but desu you're just being a sperg senpai
tendies aren't served drenched in sauce

Buffalo Wild Wings is objectively the worst flabor, actually.

Also holy shit they are expensive for those tiny ass chicken wings.

>literally the month after i moved out a new wings over opened about 5 minutes away from my new place

Reporting in.

>Daily reminder that everything on the BWWs menu has trans fat

Your mom is a trans fat.

There was one near Chapel Hill I ordered from in college. They were expensive but really good. My roommate and I would always order them before a big videogames release then stay up all night for it.

I wish they were more widespread, Way better than bww.

>W3

Why are lemon pepper wings the best low key wings?

What's the best combination of spices?

What's the worst frankenstein combination you've ever seen?

I still haven't forgiven them for getting rid of the Jammin' Jalapeno.

Then again, I actually like Caribbean Jerk, so my opinion is not to be respected.

>but they're harder to eat than drums

dude just push the meat down from the bone. you can just suck the meat off of that shit...n-no homo

my nigga

wing it on is also a good place in the CT area

>alliteration without consonance
This pisses me off almost as much as confusing their, they're, and there.

Are we talking BWW or in general? BWW is garbage no matter what you get, but I've made my own mango habanero sauce at home and put it on drumsticks baked and its mighty tasty.

>wings over

used to eat the one in hartford, ct weekly now i'm dieting but every football sunday before a month ago i'd grab a hangar 1 and put red zone on for the day spicy teriyaki and 3 on buffalo

Rooster's?

I agree. Louisiana Licker is god tier.

Parmesan garlic with Asian zing is the most popular, really the only mix I've ever seen.

Sounds gross to me tho

If you're black then probably. ONLY black people order the dry seasonings

ever since I got a BWWWI I cannot return to another establishment

I've been getting that new havana heat sauce everytime i eat there. So good.

it's pretty fucking bad, don't know why my friend jerks off over it

also thai curry is the most underrated flavor

everytime I eat wingstop I get an upset stomach for hours, my friends do to

I stopped going there for that reason. Wings were OK but BWW is better

all meat has natural amounts of transfat

God tier:
-chipotle BBQ
-desert heat
-thai curry
-blazin (new, old one was too sweet and not spicy enough)

High tier:
-teriyaki
-bourbon honey mustard
-Parmesan garlic
-spicy garlic
-hot BBQ
-hot
-wild

Mid tier:
-salt and vinegar
-sweet BBQ
-medium
-honey BBQ
-buffalo
-asian zing
-Caribbean jerk

low tier:
-lemon pepper
-mild
-mango habenero

>any wings besides hot sauces or lemon pepper

Kys

>most boring flavor aside from mild/medium and the worst flavor they have

poor taste Tbh

agreed
i think they changed the formula
used to be my favorite

>not combining lemon pepper with wild

You fucking plebs

Desert heat and medium sauce
Shit Is lit senpai

BTW anyone who lives in South Florida there's a wing place on 95 and Davie Blvd called BBQ king. Best wings I've ever eaten

classic buffalo hot > garlic parm > bourbon honey > teriyaki > xxx meme spicy > korean bbq > murrican bqq > lemon pepper > thai curry or any other sauce with peanut in it > mango hab > Jamaican jerk > boneless meme nuggets (any flavor)

blue cheese ALWAYS over ranch except for maybe garlic parm.

Hot bbq is a great flavor too

I worked at Bee-Dubs

It was an interesting experience. Adherence to food safety protocols was paramount and I saw two people get fired on the spot for accidentally cross-contaminating stuff. The good news is that they were new hires and barely spoke English, so no one cared

Yup!

Any floridabros ever been to Hurricane Grill?

I swear they have the best wings.

That's funny, becuase literally everyone I know avoids the local bdubs because they've all had food poisoning from it. Shit, I got sick myself a few years ago when it opened

I've heard this before from a friend of mine who was a bartender at a bww. They worked at two separate ones and said they were both the same.

They aren't spectacular food wise, but because of the high hygiene standards, it's one of the few sports bars I kind of like.

Classic buffalo for the win. Blue cheese.

There's a small chain in NW Arkansas called Foghorn's that I really like. They have some very good wings. They also have a wing challenge for those who want to destroy their mouths and assholes.

>low key
im shakin my head, famalam, bruh my dude.

fucking nigger faggot

Kraft bbq is the worst

Cheers fellow NWA user! Not a lot of NWA posters on the boards I frequent.
Foghorns is awesome.

Does your local Bdubs happen to be a mall? I've found that they have seriously lower standards than a standalone Bdubs