Retarded who knows nothing here

Retarded who knows nothing here.

I have a fear with black holes, I have no idea why I'm afraid.
I ask: Is it okay fear that one of them come to us? Seriously, I'm afraid.

There are much bigger threats to worry about than a black hole coming near us

I mean, there's no need to worry about them?
There probability? is zero?

Dont worry, no matter what happens you will safely end up in the super massive black hole in the centre of our galaxy after you have died.
And after that you will be sucked into the singularity which is an even bigger black hole.

So i would worry more about that than some random little one flying through space hitting earth.

>So I would worry more about that than some random little one flying through space hitting earth.

Do you mean to an asteroid?

Yeah theres tons of random black holes flying through space like asteroids. They get slingshotted around by supermassive blackholes.

I guess you mean the stellar mass black holes ... are the most "normal" ... and those with which terrify me ...

Lmao don't believe those lies made up by those so called (((scientists))). Just like what they said about Holocaust. It doesn't exist.

Dude, that won't happen, blackholes are just massive bodies just like planets/stars, but even rarer. You should be more afraid of huge asteroids that could kill everything alive here, the nearest blackhole we are aware of is 100.000 light years away from us, so don't worry, I'm 100% sure you will die from something else.

I can see the reflection of tits in her eyes

Little black holes evaporate really quickly. A 200000 kg one lasts less than a second. A 200000 kg comet can lasts billions of years and there's a lot more of them to begin with.

The most nearest black hole that we need information is 1500 - 3000 ly... and I really hate that...

>1500 - 3000 ly
So that means if it travels towards earth at the speed of light, you would already be dead.

My fear and asks that: Should we be concerned that a black hole approaching to the solar system?

No

How would one even come to this conclusion?

that's not how it works, do you think there is any chance of a random star colliding with our solar system? no? well a blackhole is even more unlikely

our star won't even become a black hole when it dies.

dead by the time it arrives he probably meant

So there's nothing to worry about them?

What do you mean evaporate? Black holes can die? Disappear? What happens to them?

>underrated

the sun _will_ in fact collapse to a black hole. just wait until your mom hits the sun. now respond to this post or yout mom will collapse to a black hole tonight.

probably because your life is full of void that will never be filled no matter how much you put into it.

They go away.

Be worried about the asteroids thats gonna hit us in 13 years.

heh

I wouldn't worry about them. You could spot a black hole from a huge distance away, due to the accretion disc that would form around it as interstellar material fell into it. It's not the kind of thing that's going to sneak up without warning.

I repeat my question: Should we fear them?

yes 'we' should, just in in the same way 'we' fear getting invaded by aliens

which is just as likely and deadly

on a second thought, nothing in the entire universe is as deadly as a black hole so scrap that last part

getting sucked into one of those cant really be labeled as dying
its more like a complete deletion from existence

>deletion from existence
is it? didnt someone ecently disprove the information loss paradoxon? im not up to date

no, they are not a threat to us while we stay in this part of the galaxy

They could be a threat in the near future with the recently discovered "dark flow" disrupting the places of the known universe black holes are becoming a rising threat. While it is not known what occurs inside a black hole scientists theorize that it acts like a sort of particle accelerator separating the molecules and causing them to travel at the speed of light without colliding and causing nuclear fission.

I do not understand.

Why the dark flow causes the black holes are more dangerous to us?

And no one answers my question: The humanity should be worry for a black hole over the next 10,000 or 100,000 years?

for the last time, no, not in a billion years.

By the time we are able to get close to a black hole we will know what we are doing.

Honestly it's kind of silly to specifically fear a black hole coming for us.
It's like a person living in a big city in USA would only lock their doors at night because they fear ISIS is coming to get them.
The worry and locking a door won't stop them, the danger is far away on another continent entirely, and there are several others more practical reasons to lock your door.
There is no reason to target your fear on black holes. They are no different from the bajillion other objects out there that will destroy us all on impact. Probably black holes are among the most merciful and painless killers out there.

Now a general fear of something big from outer space hitting earth is something I can get behind.