Hey Veeky Forums

Hey Veeky Forums

It's been a while since I posted here.

I am a systems engineer on the SWIFT gpi team. While we aren't the team which worked directly with the SmartContract guys, I know a lot of people in that department.

The team considering CL really needed an onchain PoC method to reconcile the system's nostro accounts. While the current roadmap of CL didn't support what they were looking for, they did end up using an ERC-20 token of their own. They essentially forked the current CL build and added proprietary code to make it possible.

You can call this a shadow fork if you'd like. I'm not sure exactly about the technical aspects of it, but I know that they are using a separate version of CL and it's being kept on the down-low until they announce it. The main means of contact to them has been a CL dev named Jason Parcer.

I want to let all the guys who fell for the Veeky Forums meme of LINK know that the FUD was all correct. Oracles are great. The LINK token means nothing. There is nothing unique about what it offers. It's literal purpose was to fill Sergey's coffers to fund his Oracle service. L2ICO.

Drop your bags, it will be a great feeling. Sell it off, and don't even think about who you are selling it to at this low price.

Attached: Stinky.png (764x430, 149K)

Other urls found in this thread:

polit.ru/news/2018/03/12/swift/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wat did Sergey mean by this?

Attached: hmmm.png (589x691, 127K)

cheked, nice larp

I knew it. Well fuck

nice larp faggot
your positions wont get filled

Enjoy your $1000 eoy lambo.

You're better off with a pajeet coin at this point desu

>Jason Parcer

Who is this guy? I can't find him anywhere on the smartcontract team page or the github and everyone keeps talking about him. Why are there so many memes about him, who is this guy? Btw I thought it was spelled Parser. I'm new to LINK and idk if I should buy

Not sure if continuing the joke or just retarded

Attached: 1520734502718.jpg (640x640, 42K)

It's correctly spelled 'Parcer' AFAIK. Some may have gotten confused. There has been some leaks before regarding this 'shadowfork' (for lack of a better word).

Jason Parcer is vital to the service CL provides.

In fact, some would even say that you could have all of the functionalities of CL with just Jason Parcer. I'm surprised more people haven't heard of him.

Why isn't Jason the CEO of smartcontract? What does Sergey do?

LINK is intrinsically worthless. Node operators can be paid in existing cryptocurrencies. Just look at the testnet right now, it only accepts ETH instead of LINK lmao. It means that ETH can easily be substituted for it, that is, if someone wants to fork the token to accept ETH (an established cryptocurrency instead of some fucking ERC20 token made with a two-man team), LINK is basically useless. That is besides the fact that everything LINK aims to do can be easily done by cryptographically signing the data from the API source.
>muh next ETH

Link, 5 months in: 35 cents (3.5x ICO)
Ethereum, 5 months in: $5.50 (17x ICO)

Uh oh, pissed stinker incoming HAHA.

You're asking me questions I don't know.

Quit torturing this guy.

user, it's Jason Parker. someone misspelled it once and it turned into a meme.

{ message: "stop it" }

Jason Parcer is the most important man in LINK. Sirgay and Rory can't talk about him because it would destroy everything they have worked for.

Attached: 1516364604240.jpg (477x600, 43K)

It's Jason Paneer* and he's from southern India.
I feel like you're doing this on purpose

>Jason Parcer
Literally lol'd out loud.

I thought his name was Jason Parker

His name is actually JSon Parker and he's from America, if he was from india his name would be Rasheed Parser

>The main means of contact to them has been a CL dev named Jason Parcer.
TFW you've got a good fud going but you bail out

Attached: angry_burger_man.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Pathetic FUD attempt
I'm sitting next to Jason right now, he is rolling his eyes.

You guys mean Jason Packer, right? I think he is one of Sergey's interns, but that is not the same Jason Parcer

They mean Jason Pajeet

>user, it's Jason Parker. someone misspelled it once and it turned into a meme.
I thought is was Jason Parsnips

>Jason Parsnips
if anything his name is Jason Pass the Parcel

Hey guys, Jason Parser here
OP has it all wrong, we’ve had 27 different shadow forks in the past week and a half alone
SWIFT itself is also a shadowfork
The rabbit hole goes deeper than any of you could know

Ok this is getting out of hand.

Basically the joke is this:
Jae-seung Park, the south korean footballer and Jae Sun Park, the actress, were both at a party on Larry Ellison's boat. Sergey was working as a waiter at the party and he tried to interrupt Larry to pitch him on the idea for CHainLink. (at the time he was calling it "macreme owl")
Larry listened for a minute, then he said "Kid, Jay Sun Park could do everything you just explained without breaking a sweat", then turned 360 degrees and dived into the ocean. No one knows which of the 2 celebrities he meant.

Checked and wrecked.

Fuck. I knew it. the jig is up.

Thanks OP.

Hmmmm it really makes u think

assblaster never came back, that liar

XRP > LINK

Nice just bought 100k

I remember this. The ICO starts and suddenly they say that 90% of the tokens were pre-sold to a private buyer. They said they'd announce who it was later but never did.
What the fuck was up with that

Attached: 1515442531872.png (1703x1505, 102K)

I know Sirgay is a fudge packer, is this connected?

Attached: trumpsfavorite.jpg (1536x2048, 421K)

>Parcer

The memes are evolving with single point mutations just like real genes

Universa will replace SWIFT in Russia and other Eastern countries

polit.ru/news/2018/03/12/swift/

Attached: 1519701857908.jpg (372x372, 10K)