Is there a name for the effect of how everyone assumes themselves to have high intelligence...

Is there a name for the effect of how everyone assumes themselves to have high intelligence? I've come across students who can barely pass calc 1, yet they still consider themselves to be intelligent. Why does this occur?

Dunning-krueger effect

Arrogance.

I want to cum in their brother's perfect boypuss

This.

MODS

Too specific imo

this

What if I think I'm dumb but people seem to laud me as some kind of superbrain? It's happened my whole life and made me very paranoid.

Imposter syndrome?

It's evolutionary. If you think you are inferior then you are less likely to pass on your genes even if you are inferior.

It's called being coddled your whole life. Welcome to the real world, kiddo.

I think some of the Red Queen theory suggests that was exactly what spurned on cranium size in homo erectile or whatever about 1 million years ago. The cranium suddenly grew to maximum size that can be shat out a cervix, if the cervix was bigger in the female she couldn't walk. The cranium continues to grow for another few years and unlike most mammals, the homo erectile is quite retarded for some time, doesn't technically reach basic independence until about 6 years, and today, full independence possibly never. An anomaly in the animal kingdumb.

Lol nice, mind if i post this on facebook?

the more it spreads, the happier I am

lol mind if i post this on redddit?

lol mind if i post this on Veeky Forums?

Being good at math does not mean you're smart and sucessful. They may knows something you don't. If they really can't learn anything, then they are probably retarded though.

lol mind if i post this on [math]\infty[/math]-chan?

Does this have a unique solution?

Learning how to input formulas doesn't make you smart, it makes you a robot.

People think they're smart because they actually are, it's called being an intelligent being.

Everyone's got their specialities.

If they were truly intelligent, they would be able to do something as trivial as inputing formulas.

You're a brainlet. Get over it.

*inputting
because I know you'll meme about it

I'm not speaking for the people who can't pass calc, I'm speaking against the man using calc as a measure of intelligence.

Illusory superiority

This so much.

It's pretty autistic to base intelligence purely on math skills and abilities.

did those kids' mom have Zika or something?

Yes.

Calc was actually hard taking it as a Junior in HS.

Intelligence isn't knownledge though.
You don't know (or at least don't specify) how much time or effort they have put into passing that calc 1 so it's probably pretty unintelligent to measure intelligence based on that metric.

And no, it is not necessarily stupid to not pay attention in certain classes.

1 B
2 B
3 C
4 C
5 A
6 C
7 B
8 A
9 C
10 B

What is this family's name, anyway? I'm keen to learn more about their condition, not just looking for more pictures to masturbate over.

Maths is the least fucking study-intensive subject if you have half a brain. Calc 1 is simple as shit, if someone struggles with it they've no mind for logic.

>everyone assumes themselves to have high intelligence
... not "everyone" fgt pls

Tenacity and proper overcompensation can be used to acheive what one is lacking in brains or brawn if you attempt to somewhat fix these issues while putting up a front. If no one assumes you're lacking in something and you cover your weakpoints without drawing attention to them no one will realize theres an issue. Denial will ruin this completely though, be it self denial or denying faults to someone who recognizes them because then you look really insecure.