Bitcoin Cash appreciation thread

ITT we trigger the corecucks

Attached: file.png (511x896, 378K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VoFb3mcxluY
web.archive.org/web/20151003011022/http://gse-compliance.blogspot.com.au/2008_08_24_archive.html
web.archive.org/web/20140602022658/http://gse-compliance.blogspot.com.au/2008_08_24_archive.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: file.png (3026x1024, 309K)

Attached: 1514535527834.png (1000x1350, 277K)

Didn’t ver dump his 10k stack into bcash when BTC was 4K? I bet he was kicking himself in November

10k btc for roger was hardly anything i believe he stated he had over 250k bitcoins at one time

>be roger ver
>claim insider trading is okay
>dozens of bcash cucks rush to defend you for this quote on a chinese cartoon imageboard
>later on, open up a bunch of leveraged longs on BCH before a major """news""" release like releasing some shitty 2006-tier SMS-based wallet or appearing on the alex jones show
>watch the price spike, close your long and open a short and then dump on the same nerds who defended you for your insider trading quote.
so this is the power of samsgungs vision.....

China is rich, is strong, and they are mad at bitcoin core small penis block size. China owns crypto and USA know it. Thats why Bitcoin Cash™ will take over. The rich china miners will destroy bitcoin because blockstream is JEWISH. They POZED bitcoin. Remember? You support bitcoin core mean you are a KEK. Bitcoin Cash™ is future. Buy now or kill yourself.

Now recap: Blockstream = Small Penis Manlet JEW. Bitcoin = pozzed KEK.

>there are people who think bcash is bitcoin
keksimus maximus

btc merchant adoption is shrinking bch adoption is growing.
Btc's replace by fee makes 0 confirmation transactions 100% unsafe.
There is not a single reason to cap blocks at 1mb (non mining nodes do nothing).
Segwit destroys the mining nash equilibrium incentivising the collusion of miners to change the UTXO without owners signatures. m.youtube.com/watch?v=VoFb3mcxluY You can only trust jihan and roger to not be doing this right now.
BTC is vulnerable to a chain death spiral BCH is not.
Why introduce segwit before a blocksize increase when lightning network requires 133mb as specified in the lightning network whitepaper?
Why introduce segwit at all when it is not necessary for second layer solutions?
Lightning network will not be decentralized because to make decentralised routing in a mesh network is NP hard.
Why would anyone want lightning network when it is not a decentralised ledger? the whole point of bitcoin is to scale on chain as that is what makes decentralised uncensorable money which can free all the people in the world from the financial repression of central banks.

you already did just by making this thread

He actually sold like 50k Bitcoin back in November to buy BCH near ATH

JUST

kek

Attached: file.png (1604x1452, 415K)

Attached: trig.gif (255x255, 192K)

I believe BCH will prevail, once people realize that LN doesn't work as promised and has multiple unfixable flaws. Might take another year for it to become obvious

Attached: h7wwv24aioyy.jpg (1000x600, 121K)

sadly the core community seems to have little capacity for economic thought. which is tragic because that's literally the "special sauce" that satoshi added to preexisting tech that allowed bitcoin to take off.

p.s. if anyone doubts that craig wright is satoshi see his 2017 phd dissertation on economics + infosec.

no im spartacus

I don't know if craig is satoshi or not, but I do like listening to him talk. He has his inperfections but he makes a lot more sense to me than most of the core people.

if he's satoshi, why did he edit a page from 2008 years after the fact to include a mention of cryptocurrency?

Version of the page in 2015:

> Once in a while even I have a break from study and writing.

> Tomorrow - back to the DNS paper, my statistics dissertation and work. I have a cryptocurrency paper out soon. Twenty years. Triple entry book keeping. BDO was good for something.

> Tomorrow, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart. Which piece, well that is still undecided.

web.archive.org/web/20151003011022/http://gse-compliance.blogspot.com.au/2008_08_24_archive.html

Version of the page in 2014:

> Once in a while even I have a break from study and writing.

> Tomorrow - back to the DNS paper, my statistics dissertation and work.

> Tomorrow, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart. Which piece, well that is still undecided.

web.archive.org/web/20140602022658/http://gse-compliance.blogspot.com.au/2008_08_24_archive.html

Craig Wright is a gigantic fraud lmao, even the PGP keys he supposedly "signed" were jus

t backdated signings from an early block in bitcoin

Craig Wright is literally a larping faggot, this is why nobody respects cashie bagholders.

Attached: 1519783918192.png (1672x909, 1.74M)

To muddy the waters.

worst excuse i've ever heard

retarded cashies can never decide if CSW wants to be Satoshi or if he doesn't, and if proof comes up that he's fabricating "evidence" they will just retreat to some other retarded non-falsifiable idea where his fabrication of evidence is actually proof that he is the real satoshi!!! or they will say he doesn't want to be satoshi so any proof of him fabricating evidence is actually proof that he is the real satoshi (you can't make this retarded high school dropout logic up)

he won't perform a transaction with genesis block--> he's not satoshi and you fell for a bag of con artist tricks kbye

I dumped all my BCH last night. I practically sold the bottom. top kek. The BCH/BTC technical analysis suggested to dump BCH. Technical analysis works for crypto? Not so sure about that... Unless Roger Ver is pumping his bags right now

Attached: X5T3sGs.png (1210x152, 23K)

i dont believe CSW is satoshi, but i still think what he says is interesting and the guy makes good points. He is not pursing the whole "im satoshi" bullshit anymore, so i have no problem

Ok, fair enough. He does have some interesting perspectives but his past behavior does scream con-artist.

I do think that having BCH around is useful if only to put the fire under the ass of BTC team to actually work towards LN. I hold BCH from august fork as a hedge but I seriously doubt it can flip Bitcoin unless LN falls flat on its face -- that's the one thing cashies have to hope for. If LN works as promised I think BCH is done.

ouch

Attached: 2011again.png (1418x726, 121K)

It worked didn't it? Now people don't know if he's satoshi or some crazy scammer and people are free to believe whatever they want, and he gets left alone and is free to continue his work without attracting constant media attention. Genius, really.

He's coming out with some new info at the Satoshi Conference in Tokyo later this week, stay tuned

Attached: 1520809280371.png (1897x1078, 3.06M)

ill be there, ill keep you guys updated live

Attached: bgassed.png (1282x822, 582K)

Is there any reason why Bitcoin Cash isn't just a shittier version of Litecoin? I mean, Litecoin does transactions far better than bitcoin cash and was already made a long time ago.

bitcoin cash was called bitcoin before litecoin ever copy pasted the source code

>Segshit

no

Yes, I know it has bitcoin in the name. Litecoin copy-pasted the code and improved upon it.

cashies are so fucking stupid

>I can buy a 2 TB Hard drive for 50 USD xDXDXDxDD just increase the blocksize already xDXDXDDDXXDD
>I am totally fine with a network of only 20 nodes xDXDDDDD
>B-but it says cash in the title LOL xDXD

Fucking morons

Attached: 1508441331668.png (420x420, 7K)

No all they did was change the inflation numbers through the block time. Lookup the development that's currently happening with BCH and also understand that litecoin still sucks on the teat of bitcoin

Bitcoin was an experiment and once it was hijacked by the core and others it was decided to let them have it to get away from them. Now it will fail on its own and the original developers can continue with the bitcoin project under BCH

Attached: DQ-3J6kUEAA3qwV.jpg (985x1200, 208K)

they also changed the proof-of-work algo to be 'asic resistant'. and then asics were immediately made. they can't even get that right

Attached: bch-btc.png (960x960, 1022K)

topkek
this

bcash goes up a few percentage points and now you guys are shilling it. rofl.

If I had known that you guys were gonna pump bcash today, I would have held off on selling bcash yesterday. heh. I gave up on bcash. Fundamentals don't matter for shit in crypto. The vast majority of people who buy bitcoin buy it because they think the price is gonna go up. They don't buy it to for commerce, censorship-resistance, etc. Only a small minority of people buy crypto to do commerce or for censorship-resistance.

bcash is struggling because only a small minority of people actually care about using this shit as money. Crypto is mostly just speculation. People want to gamble. And they pay $4-5+ to withdraw their winnings at Binance anyways even when mining fees are low as fuck. They don't give a shit about transaction fees. Most of these normies don't even install the fucking wallets on their PC or phone. They keep all their coins on exchanges and trade.

Everyone also knows exactly what you say here. So when bch pumps everyone flips shit and it becomes a complete fomo frenzy. One of these days it will just completely flip.

Roger Ver spammed the bitcoin network in November and he pumped bcash hard. And he still couldn't flippen BTC.

Most people are just trading crypto. And so as long as exchanges are greedy and charge exorbitant withdrawal fees well above the mining fee, transaction fees do not matter

Bitcoin Cash Money (DOGE) is the real bcash

Attached: 26083BBF-5CFE-4129-835C-43F3441AD331.jpg (250x166, 16K)

The greatest plot twist of our time: OP is likely Roger Ver.

But there is a value that bitcoin provides, it removes the need for banking. High tax fees block this utility.

Don’t know about you but I’ll go out of my way not to pay ATM fees and credit card fees, and that’s paying a dollar or 2 to take or spend a hundred or two.

If BTC is to replace cash it has to have low, low, LOW tx fees. That’s where Bitcoin Cash comes in and does what btc always did.

Bow to the King, corecuck.

Bcash can't meme

It’s never going to happen :^)

Both BTC and BCH will not make it, but something new and better without greedy idiots.

Bcashies are so pathetic
Poorfags who think they missed the train now they gotta "dethrone the king" so their centralized scam shit coin can take over and they can have a chance at "making it"

>roger ver
I'm just gonna stop reading obvious bait posts at this point. There is 0 chance anyone actually cares this much about one guy.

LIES and SLANDER

Attached: 96A1B072-1E0C-4D3C-810F-5D016E381331.jpg (900x594, 83K)

>dethrone the king by being better than it in every single way and the only reason it ever came to be was because of complete core incompetence
wew lad holy fucking shit this is a speculators market stop getting emotionally attached.

> Your jesus is holding Bitcoin.
> Your jesus got Bcash for free and didn't invest a penny.
> Your jesus profits from promoting Bcash as Bitcoin (BCH) to deluded twats like you.
> Bcash forked with minority consensus.
> Bcash is currently valued at approx 10% of Bitcoin's value.
> Bcash has around 10% of hashing power that Bitcoin has.
> Bcash has no solution to scaling other than to increase blocksize infinitely (retarded af).

Attached: bcash-shitcoin.png (490x363, 100K)

Cashies crack me up. You guys didn't actually believe that this shit was going to catch on did you?

Btc is about $3 per transaction now, usdt is free. I have no idea about bch, I'm detecting brown skin and circumcision on your post. Are u an unterjuden?

Actually I know you're going to reply in double speak so in all seriousness, do you pride yourself on the size of your nose?

Attached: 1515905632961.jpg (700x474, 82K)

>Your jesus is holding Bitcoin.
A name given to him not by cashies
>Your jesus got Bcash for free and didn't invest a penny.
As did every other person who held btc at the time of the fork. (excludes 90% of current people on this board and you)
>Your jesus profits from promoting Bcash as Bitcoin (BCH) to deluded twats like you.
Why do you guys care so much about one faggot again? He promotes it because he likes it better and has actual arguments unlike what your posting here.
>Bcash forked with minority consensus.
and segwit was activated with a softfork because they compromised with big blockers but then turned around and spat in their face. BCH was insurance.
>Bcash is currently valued at approx 10% of Bitcoin's value.
Ok.
>Bcash has around 10% of hashing power that Bitcoin has.
Weird how that works huh?? Is this supposed to be an argument?
> Bcash has no solution to scaling other than to increase blocksize infinitely (retarded af).
It's actually not retarded at all especially considering how well it actually can scale. For example you can easily obtain visa levels with 9 year old hardware.

Your post just reeks of stupidity and dishonesty. I seriously don't get how this debate can go on for 8 months and this same stupid shit is just said over and over and over and over again.

I can deposit a paper wallet at a LN hub and transact with low fees. Say goodbye to spamming the memepool because blockchain transactions will be made illegal unless it's an emergency.

Wait I know exactly how it's because they're all stupid fucking shills.

>8 months
this "debate" has been going on for over 2 years. Still waiting for something of substance from segwit supporters

>A name given to him not by cashies
Nope, go check the /r/btc subreddit, your cult like to worship him, making your shitcoin even more centralized as he represents bcash.
>Why do you guys care so much about one faggot again? He promotes it because he likes it better and has actual arguments unlike what your posting here.
He's your jesus who is involved in actively deceiving people that Bcash is Bitcoin, when in reality it's just "Bcash" or "Bitcoin Cash". It's not a coincidence he started this "Bcash is Bitcoin" campaign straight after raging on the live stream.
>and segwit was activated with a softfork because they compromised with big blockers but then turned around and spat in their face. BCH was insurance.
You're a moron to believe Segwit2x was going to go through before Segwit was adopted yet. One step at a time faggot.
>Weird how that works huh?? Is this supposed to be an argument?
It shows how centralized your shitcoin is.
Bitcoin will sooner or later increase it's blocksize, but not to the extent it creates centralization like your shitcoin.

FYI, Bitcoin is the chain with the majority consensus, not the 10% minority Bcash altcoin shitcoin fork. If Bcash had majority consensus, it would have been called Bitcoin.

Attached: roger-ver.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

lol

if he's satoshi, why did he claim to be satoshi, then post detailed signature evidence "proving" he was satoshi, which turned out to be him searching old public satoshi signatures for one he could do a hashing magic trick with, and then when people called him out on his lies he said "ok sorry I'm not ready to prove I'm satoshi yet"?

Attached: 40005950.jpg (600x400, 31K)

I bet craig was hired by blockstream to simultaneously be pro-bitcoin-cash and a totally obvious lying douchebag, to push discredibility

Attached: !.png (555x799, 215K)

Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash are both old news

We Bitcore now

Attached: Bitcore-BTX.png (200x200, 20K)