What happens if you eat boogers?

Could eating boogers build up your immune system?
The idea of eating one's own germ-laden boogers may not sound appealing. It certainly doesn't seem sanitary.
It's not a great idea to pick your nose, as you can cause it to bleed.
So why is one guy out there urging us to do it?
There's an emerging hypothesis that contends eating boogers may be good for you.
Scott Napper, a biochemistry professor at the University of Saskatchewan, has an intriguing idea that could change the game for booger-eaters everywhere.

health.howstuffworks.com/human-body/systems/nose-throat/what-happens-if-eat-boogers.htm?utm_source=Outbrain&utm_medium=Referral&utm_campaign=OutbrainOrganicTraffic=obinsite

Be honest now anons, did you munch on your boogers before.
Are they considered low carbs diet.
Let's have honest talk. People eat variety of strange things is eating boogers that bad.
Read the article you might change your mind.

Your stomach acid will kill any germs almost instantly, i would suggest rubbing your boogers into open wounds for full effect.

I used to. Now I work a dirty job and my boogers are 90% dirt at the end of the day.
Idk if it boosted my 'munities, but i liked the taste.

I don't know what the fuck this has to do with Veeky Forums but I read an article about this a while back, apparently it's more the act of putting your fingers in your mouth that acts as a boost to the immune system then actually eating mucus yourself.

It's a good question.. I also pick my ass and eat it and after I scratch my balls I sniff my fingers like most guys.
Apparently it's our bodies way of detecting if something is wrong down there.

> I also pick my ass and eat it
> like most guys

I honestly never eat them, that's disgusting. I pick them, rub them between my fingers, smell them, share them into tinier fragments with my index finger nail and let them fall to the floor.

But boogers are overrated. I prefer the smell of things that come out of my ass and also ear wax to be honest.

>I don't know what the fuck this has to do with Veeky Forums
you know, food, eating, nutrients you know all that stuff.
OK it's not cooking because it's under raw food diet, so you got me there otherwise grab a booger from your nose and munch on it and bug off.

>I prefer the smell of things that come out of my ass
homo detected

>I honestly never eat them, that's disgusting.
But let's get real here for a moment
what's so disgusting about them, they come from your own body from your own nose, they don't have bad smell like poop does
people drink their own urine and don't die from it so what so gross about boogers

it's not like you eating somebody else's boogers
there are your own boogers full of good stuff according to Scott Napper, a biochemistry professor at the University of Saskatchewan

you should stop being boogophob and try it sometimes you might like it
everybody is a closet booger eater

i eat my boogers all the time and i'm rarely sick, maybe there's something to this.

>stop being boogophob
tumblr plz go

did you read the article what the professor has to say

i chew my nails, eat everything my body produces (that's not piss, shit or vomit), work a dirty job, live in a filthy apartment with animals and wash my hands less than frequently

i never get sick

I routinely eat my own boogers, bite my nails and eat tiny bits of skin on my fingertips that's right by the edge of my fingernails. I've done this for years and I get sick maybe once a year, so it seems to have some benefit.

this guy is a troll. he posts threads that will gross out those who come across them. He should be banned. This is a board to discuss tasty food, you jerk, you degenerate. don't you have anything better to do?

>This is a board to discuss tasty food
>most threads about fast food
lol

You can taste when there's something wrong with your shit?

I have always eaten most of my snotters and have never had a cold or the flu.

Make of that what you will.

This is better than /alc/ general.

I hope you make a nice reduction sauce out of your cum, otherwise that's disgusting

you should multiply have babies so the humanity gets stronger DNA

>This is a board to discuss tasty food,
Tasty food. OK
you are such a delicate flower, boogers are part of life get used to it and I'm 199% sure that you eat them too you hypocrite

>don't you have anything better to do?
I'm citing university professor, it's not my joke story, it's since you delicate faggot.

>the most elaborate excuse for nose picking I have ever seen
This guy must've got caught and given a nose picking nickname in his earlier years and devoted his life to ending the torment of american picker jokes.

OP here
yes next thread should be about eating cum, your own or other's.
it's full of nutrients, after all that's how we all come to be, we started from cum
cum is the source of life
nothing gross about it, unless you are delicate snowflake of course but if your are real strong confident man you are OK with it

lol

>This is a board to discuss tasty food,
Tasty food. OK
you are such a delicate flower, boogers are part of life get used to it and I'm 199% sure that you eat them too you hypocrite

>don't you have anything better to do?
I'm citing university professor, it's not my joke story, it's science you delicate faggot.

Not who you're responding to, but even in grade school where eating boogers was common, I never did it. I'm no snowflake and I'm sure I'm a more manly man than you.

> manly man.

Sound like a faggot though.

l o l

>pick my ass and eat it

>I also pick my ass and eat it
Definitely not Mediterranean diet

looks like everybody is eating their boogers

>I also pick my ass and eat it

lol

sitting alone no money eating my boogers
life sucks

very funny story but sounds possible

fuck sake I haven't laughed like this in a while

>2017
>not cooking your boogers

are you 12y/o?

21y/o

Nothing wrong with that just don't do it in front of others.

I can't believe this thread is still up

People are eating their boogers and are not ashamed to admit to it besides the science has evidence that it's very good for your health and immune system'
read the article and jump on board.

When will boogers be on the menu?

they are the oldest food on the planet
food and preventive medicine

I like the saltines of my boogers

Wouldn't some always wind up in your system from breathing through your nose?

How is that different than eating them?