How do you organize your:
>fridge/freezer
>pantry
>spices
>cookware
>cutlery + utensils
>extra appliances?

That knife storage solution does not look safe

Never used a magnetic knife holder before? Those magnets are pretty fucking strong, user.

Fuck me user, I would love nothing more than to imitate that exact style for my kitchen save for the fact that where I live is dusty as fuck and any exposed cutlry and dining apparatus would be immediately covered in dust and/or misc., everything need be tucked away safely, or "safely"m into cupboards. Oh how I've dreamt of magnetic knife holders and exposed plate cupboards, lord only knows...

That being said, everything is relatively well organised, but again, not so aesthetically pleasing, within their pertaining and assigned cupboards.

That's a lot of fucking flute glasses...

>organizing your kitchen

Sorry, I'm not a numale

Yes, they are for my extensive collection of MD20/20, Night train & boones farm.

The proper glass can really accentuate the taste of a fine alcohol.

I buy huge batches of Chinese food containers and store all my spices/grains/dried mushrooms/chills etc. in them. My fridge is also full of them for leftover soup and my freezer has deli containers frozen white and red wine slush, homemade ice cream, etc. Pic related, it's part of my spice cabinet.

I just moved so these are a little rough, but I did it 4u

Opened them up for you guys.

Last one...i skipped a fridge pic because that thread is already up.

>Using a desk
Its fine and a good idea but it pisses me off for some reason.

Sacrificed a kitchen wall to install a gigantic pegboard so I could hang my pots and pans, kitchen tools there instead of hidden in drawers. Freed up a lot of counter and cabinet space and everything I need is available immediately.

I got a new one and just re-purposed it. The top is custom, all food grade cutting board. I also put casters on the bottom so I can roll it around.

Just an idea I had that I ran with and it worked out pretty well.

Gotta love that paper #nohomo

>shy pineapple.jpg

practically OCD here. would have to turn the paper towels over. The butterflies are upside down.

Tbh I always do the same. Also toiletpaper; it has to face outwards

I got you bro.

10/10
Now show us your cleaver

I don't have one, had to throw it away. My gf soaked it in the sink overnight and fucked up the wood handle beyond usability.

I didn't use it that often anyway.

That fucking bitch. It doesn't matter if you didn't use it - it's a piece of art.

That's a comfy looking kitchen user

Thanks. Post yours.

This post made me happy

>gf soaked prep tool overnite

Why are women so fucking stupid?

bumping

I just ripped out my cabinets, goin to take the sink out too and replace with stainless steel everything. Will post results once done

bump
post 'em

They should probably be facing down though.

Why? Do you fucking parkour in your kitchen?

So that when you raise your hand too fast you stab it?