Ever eat this meal?

Ever eat this meal?

Looks good

What's that white thing?

mashed potatoes

actually yes, i've eaten it many times usually when drunk as shit and usually like three in a row

This one's the best

So called potatoes hehe, tastes good though, or perhaps you mean gravy

Banquet use to make an enchilada meal with spanish rice refried beans a beef enchilada cheese enchilada in tons of enchilada sauce.

It was delicious but they got rid of it they make something similar i think but it's just not the same.

of course it's pony user

>enchilada sauce
What a fucking joke that shit is. Chili powder, flower and oil.

Sure, it's okay
i've never seen this one

Most inoffensive ones are the meatloaf or the chicken fingers

how do people eat this shit

I like banquet better than hungry man n others I've tried.

People are willing to trade convenience for quality. If that convenience is cheap many will abandon any semblance of quality to begin with. Look at just about any cheap convenience food and this becomes obvious.

Banquet is good for the price but my friends let me tell you. If your a richfag or just feel like splurging on a good meal these Nighthawk dinners are at the tip top of the frozen dinner game. Imho definitely worth the extra price. Pic is a favorite of mine.

>but my friends let me tell you

Kek

>9.6 ounces
10 ounces

I guess in Texas, everything isn't bigger.

Are nighthawk meals really good? I need to stop eating burgerkang b4 I get fatter.

i was a winco fag in college. the only people i saw buying banquet were alcoholics and super old people with fixed incomes

It's you again!

i make it myself with fresh ingredients

probably takes less time because it doesn't have to cook from ice

>small chicken sandwich patty in a pool of mayonnaise

We are all together...oh oh oh ohhhhh oh
Now it's better than ever...oh oh oh ohhhh oh

A zillion of them. It's okay for the price. Spoon the gravy over the "meat" and potatoes then drench the meat in hot sauce.

Hot sauce? ew