Human Evolution

Hey Veeky Forums, just curious what some of you think humans will look like by the year 7993. Would we even be human anymore?

I wonder as I am writing a book and curious to see what people might think of what they imagine humans to look like in around 6500 years.

I think that in as little as 30 years a lot of people will stop thinking of themselves as human. After uploading consciousness there is no reason to remain in human form. In 7993 I find it unlikely that any humans would exist at all, but human minds certainly still would exist.

sup OP, why don't you hang yourself+?

kek

welp,just go full retard den

DEAD

Due to how humans live today, almost every gens live and reproduce. Meaning evolution for the most part has been stunted, due to no real force to biologically change or thinning of the 'weak/unadvantaged'.

Humans might become smarter, but there are some reasons to think otherwise.
Smart people are less likely to breed in most cultures in general. This is likely because they focus more on their own self fulfilments, careers, and can see the modern act as harmful and a waste of time to the individual.

Men prefer less intelligent women, because women are hypergamous and will likely not respect a man of lower or possibly even equal status; pretty much true for all sexual dimorphic species. These women also tend to be the most manipulative and conniving.
Due to IQ scores, jobs, and women being less likely to act like flowery bimbos, it is easier to spot out the smarter ones and avoid them.
Women on the other hand are hypergamous and generally do not want males below the; equal status is just the desire plan B settle choice. Smart generally tend to have high status, thus few men are even worth worthy to her. Thus she is less likely to breed.
Dumber people have less to live for and may not accumulate enough wealth for retirement. Thus the poor are more likely to breed in order to have feel of a greater meaning and possibly be taken care of (which seem less likely as generations go by).
It would appear that if anything, humans will naturally become less intelligent as a whole, until something force them to breed.

Sorry for typos.

I used a tablet and the battery nearly died. I decided to just post the draft, in fear of losing everything.

Evolution itself may have less of an impact. The changes that could be seen are artificial genetic tampering and mechanical enhancements. So probably more menacing and machine like.

Cognitive potential is essiently the same amongst all humans. The stupid people you see have bad diets and live in environments that don't make them smart. Humans have continuously been becoming collectively more intelligent and there's no reason to think this will change because some dorks don't pass on their "intelligence genes". Memes are more important than genes now.

Are all humans collectively intelligent?
Even those in Africa?

That's assuming if mastered.
1. Genetic tampering is limited to turning on or off proteins that affect certain gens. As of not, this is very limited and not guarantee; embryo may not even survive.
2. Mechanical enhancements seem to be developing faster. Although sustain power to operate most of them would be a big issue.

We still have a lot to achieve before we can have either.

Plus, this would most likely be fore those who can afford it, as for they would likely be expensive.

Are Africans excluded from 'humans' collectively?

>just curious what some of you think humans will look like by the year 7993

Identical to what they look like now. Six thousand years is not a long time genetically.
Most likely most of the worst genetic diseases will be engineered out of the species.

I don't even know if we're all the same "species" because prokaryotes give no shits about classification.

By this logic, every race is a species...

A better way to look at humans are breeds, like dogs. Sure there are some differences, but the similarities are greater.

There might be a reason to think that the future technology will make the human mind more passive thinking as most things will be computed and automated, a lot of which can be seen in this generation. But if used rightly, it could allow the human mind to process other things which are more challenging instead of the tedious.

Women are VERY different from men genetically but same species... a pure African male (no Neanderthal genes) is far closer genetically to any other race male than any other race male is to a female of the same race. There is NO way an XX is closer to an XY than any other XY is to an XY.

>if race = species
So a Scottish man fucking a German women is technically bestiality...

>technically bestiality.
For the German woman... YES

>A better way to look at humans are breeds, like dogs. Sure there are some differences, but the similarities are greater.
Nah, subspecies would be a better way to view it. There's much more difference in morphology between dog breeds than the several wolf subspecies.
And like wolves which mixture with coyotes (and probably jackals), humans have mixtured with neanderthals, denisovans and some other archaic human.