Is there a worse Pop """Scientist""" alive?

hawking, recently

that nigga went full pop when he started appearing in car commercials

ALS ain't cheap son, cut a boy some slack

pic related

I thought this guy made 0 public appearances

I think not, other popsci guys DO have a complete Masters degree or more but hey, at least these guys are making normals think they're "smart"

The space negro is pretty awful.

His old show was pretty good. Teaching topics like Newton's laws and Ohm's law while making it entertaining.

Now every science show is meme scientists yammering about wormholes, teleportation, and lightsabers. It's not really meant to teach anybody anything.

>living your life assblasted over bill nye
have fun with that

I'd rather stick a bladed dildo in my ass than listen to Lawrence Krauss speak.

But he's not a scientist. He's a science guy. And a damn good one too. Or at least he was. He needs to go back to doing kid's TV show rather than trying to preach about global warming and spout quantum physics memes. At any rate he's far better than Niel "Reddit" deGrasse Tyson. Tyson has never been good for anything beyond spouting popsci memes.

We still need these people to impress and inspire other people. Don't be so harsh.

Bill Nye came to speak at my university last spring.

>He spent the first 15 minutes talking about sundials
>He spent the next 15 minutes telling us that Republicans are terrible for denying climate change
He spent the next hour babbling on about whatever popped into his head.
>At one point, Neil DeGrasse Tyson called him and he put it on speaker so they could have a conversation the audience could hear.
>During the Q&A, a bunch of autists got up and asked him questions he certainly didn't know the answer to.

Ugh.

This guy

>stick a bladed dildo in my ass
good idea
do it, faggot

You would want me to do it, faggot.

yeah, that's what I thought

No.

How can someone smart be this retarded? Honestly. I know that I'm pretty biased at times in my way of thinking but this must be 100% the result of brainwashing since it makes absolutely no sense.

>smart

He's only got a BSc in fucking Mechanical Engineering. Half of this board is more qualified than him to talk about 'science".

>How can someone smart
Monkeys can mix vinegar and baking soda as well...

>How can someone smart be this retarded?

You are assuming that he actually believes what he is saying.

Gotta make that money, senpai.

>0.1% of humans are Jewish, so 0.1% of Nobel Prize winners should be Jewish
>50% of humans are female, so 50% of boiler installers should be female
>9% of Americans are black, so 9% of athletes in the NBA should be black

Just went full Bill Smith

>At one point, Neil DeGrasse Tyson called him
Was this something planned out as part of his speech? Or do these reddit-tier memers actually just call each other up all the time and have casual conversation?

When he was doing his video series a while back he was great. When he did those videos he inspired kids to pursue an interest in science and made simple science classes fun, which I think is great. Unfortunately, like said, all he talks about now is stupid meme-tier theoretical physics and speculation about what humans will be doing in 50 years, etc. A shame, really

That's why he's so bad at bieng a pop scientist.