Breakfast General

Good morning, /ck. What's for breakfast?

Fried egg master race.

might as well just pour a bag of sugar into your mouth.

>I cannot be part of a world where men dress their wives as prostitutes by showing everything that should be cherished. Where there is no concept of honor and dignity, and one can only rely on those when they say “I promise” .

>Where women do not want children, and men don’t want a family.

>Where the suckers believe themselves to be successful behind the wheel of their fathers` cars, and a father who has a little bit of power is trying to prove to you that you’re a nobody.

>Where people falsely declare that they believe in God with a shot of alcohol in their hand, and the lack of any understanding of their religion.

>Where the concept of jealousy is considered shameful, and modesty is a disadvantage.

>Where people forgot about love, but are simply looking for the best partner.

>Where people repair every rustle of their car, not sparing any money or time, and themselves, they look so poor that only an expensive car can hide it.

>Where the boys waste their parents money in nightclubs, aping under the primitive sounds, and girls fall in love with them for this.

>Where men and women are no longer identifiable and where all this together is called freedom of choice, but for those who choose a different path-get branded as retarded despots.

>I choose my path, but it’s a pity that I did not find similar understanding in the people among whom I wished to find it most of all …

Here OP. Don't fuck it up the next time.

Fat pig

Is this an ironic food gore thread?

Op here, I am very sad. Next time I will make poached eggs with bechamel. So sorry

britbong here, gonna have porridge with blueberries tommorow

Scrambled egg on toast with sausages on the side. Tall glass of milk. Not a fan of coffee desu.

I feel you, man. Oj, milk, tea is the way I like to roll.

Wow. I bet it takes some legit molecular gastronomy to fuck up eggs to that degree.

Cauliflower salad with mustard vinegarette dressing (I'm gay)

THERE'S A FUCKING THREAD DEDICATED TO POSTING FOOD _____________N GENERAL_____________ NOT EVEN JUST BREAKFAST. STOP SPAMMING UNNECESSARY MORONIC THREADS BECAUSE YOU'RE AN ATTENTION SEEKING LOSER VIRGIN. STOP BEING A FAGGOT AND JOIN THE FUCKING GENERAL:

Go away

just report and move on, m8

>trying to move oc to a general

Fuck off.

Fucked on the eggs but I think it looks good

Only thing that looks good in op is the oj. Learn how to make breakfast.

>that fucking hair on your plate

Had to run 5 km. It was worth it.

Croissant orange juice and a milky cofee

:))) no rage

Two last breakfasts:

1. Flatbreads-from-pan and scrambled eggs

2. Meat sandwich with flatbreads

I think I fell in love with these flat fuckers. Problem is I forgot about what happens when you cook without butter or oil... Well, I burnt the pan a little. Guess it's time to add oil onto pan and make firm pancakes.

2 eggs
4 cloves pickled garlic
200g green peas
1 slice potato flax bread

No pic cause it was in a mug. Eggs boiled so whites formed but runny yolk coating the peas.
6/10

What isn't he thing beside the sausages?

fuck those waffles look good

Egg