I'm a black man in crypto. give me a reason, just one reason, to believe the white man ain't gonna work to keep me down

i'm a black man in crypto. give me a reason, just one reason, to believe the white man ain't gonna work to keep me down.

Attached: 1kinni.jpg (600x596, 150K)

Online nobody knows you’re black user

because crypto doesn't care about sex, race, religion, or creed you dingus

Don't worry, your genes will do it better than any white man could.

depedns, did you buy tron and bitconnect

>muh oppression

must be great to always have an excuse for your own shortcomings and failures.

bbc and timestamp or gtfo

We probably are, user :/

It's a doggy dog world

Everybody is competing with everyone faggot

you really think white men have time to waste thinking about you? sorry. you are just one more. move along nigger, your race baits dont work here.

Attached: IMG-20180319-WA0001.jpg (899x1599, 96K)

First answer, best answer.

Is that you Trevon?

Also, I think you're a chink, OP

AsABlackMan

hey it's. dog eat dog world.

(((white man)))

Posts like yours are a diamond dozen

>doggy dog world

Attached: 1515178112900s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

is that a rhetorical question?

This.
Even in real life, I don't believe in such a narrative in the first place.
t. black and white mixed race

Because in crypto no one knows what color you are unless you tell them. Like you did in this thread. Enjoy being called a nigger.

Allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go.

Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

c u c k e d

>doubles advocate

Well done

If you blame the white man for keeping you down then you deserve to be kept down by the white man for blaming us for keeping you down.

/thread
0/8 shit bait

Attached: 51111893.jpg (520x520, 22K)

>for all intensive purposes
>zero taller ants

Attached: 123124124.jpg (251x242, 15K)

>It's a doggy dog world out there Ray. And I'm the fucking chinaboy.

Bruh when a coin crash, everyone holding it is fucked. When it goes up, everyone holding it gains. I don't know why you even think race has anything to do with this.

I’m a white man in crypto. Give me a reason, just one reason, to believe the jew man ain’t gonna work to keep me down.

I didn't know niggers were allowed to get trips.

Seriously though just be smart about your trades and you'll be fine. Buy low, sell high, don't FOMO, don't sell at a loss, be patient.

And don't blame me for your dumbass mistakes

Prove that the "white man" is "working to keep me down." I have not seen any evidence of this in 2018.

Rare black id

The white man doesn't give a fuck about you.
Source: white man who doesn't care about blacks

Attached: 592.jpg (460x276, 27K)

>he's black?
>dump it

Attached: 1521420678019.jpg (500x500, 62K)

If you see another nigger buy something, don't buy that thing.

Attached: images.jpg (205x246, 8K)

black people actually believe this is how it works in real life.

>Black id
Story checks out.

Attached: Black Panther Fan Art.jpg (850x1100, 132K)

Faggot made milk come out my nose

Nobody cares that you're a nigger, seriously.

>wasted trips on a pointless nigger post
pathetic
whites would be fucking ecstatic if you niggers could keep your shit together, but despite our best efforts you're a bunch of lazy, diseased criminals

kek

Sup, Trevon?
KEK

based first responder

rickyisms

Attached: 15C776DD-6F2C-46B3-BE95-33D6263B66BD.jpg (640x197, 67K)

that's not what that user meant desu

>this

Fucking real life Ricky from Trailer Park Boys.

Black

nobody cares or knows I mean fuck get over yourself

Attached: image.jpg (532x582, 191K)

Every single nigger in crypto is a proven scammer
> Ian Shillina
> Trevon James
> Craig grant
the list goes on

Fuck off nigger, go back to robbing your own kind.

fuck off ricky

Attached: trevon.jpg (400x400, 23K)

S A M E

Nobody is keeping you down, nigger. Nobody cares about you, nigger. Your nigger behavior is an irritation, nothing more. You fancy yourself powerful and potent and a threat to some imaginary social structure, but this is not the case.
There is no conspiracy. There is no plot. Racism doesnt exist. Nobody wants to hire a nigger because niggers dont work and cause more problems than any other demographic by far. Not even niggers hire niggers, unless they have no choice.

Grow up. Stop being a nigger.

This pasta is around 7 years old and it still gets replies from newfags. Am I too old to be here or are these kids too young?

Attached: IMG_4843.gif (480x455, 69K)

I don't recognize it, lurked 2009-2013. then I got a life and stopped reading "My name is x and I hate all of you" shitposts 30x a day

BOYS AH FOUND ONE OF DEM NEGROS IN OUR CRYPTO TIE IM DOWN

SAME

IM NOT EVEN DRINKING MILK WHAT THE FUCK

Attached: nightmare.webm (638x360, 1.62M)

WE GOT YOU NOW NIGGER

Attached: WE GOT YOU NOW NIGGER.jpg (728x409, 192K)

>give it a quick pump
>he's fomoing
>he sold his jordans and spent the rent money
>dump it
>make this nigger poorer

Attached: dump it.jpg (939x546, 53K)

only thing keeping him down would be his genetic predisposition to violence and a low IQ.

This shit doesn't care about race - that's a biological issue not a technical one. We're all racist fucks here user - I think it says a lot that for 10 years now it's been possible to literally print money and as usual, it's White autists and Asians making the money, not niggers.

But this has 0 to do with history, money or opportunity. You could get Tyrone and Jamal together, hook up a bunch of GPUs and mine enough Monero to do the banking for the local crack trade. You could use the profits to buy into great projects, figure out how MakerDAO works - the fucking passive income from that is insane. Or write Steemit posts, post vids on Dtube. Fuck, drop some Eth in PoWH and Ethphoenix.io and reap rewards. Infinite gibs!

Or learn to fucking code. Make a Dapp and take the white devils money. Fuck, this shit is exploding and showering us all with gains and all you fucks do is buy obvious scams like Bitconnect? Fuck sake OP - prove us Nazi fucks wrong. Be the fucking Moses that makes billions in technology, and take all your people back to Africa and start your Wakanda. Better for everyone.

well spoken, tired of the niggers always blaming shit on white men. Fucking get your own act together and stop cucking yourself by doing cliche nigger things.