Which fast food place has the best fries?

Which fast food place has the best fries?

You can choose places outside this pic if need be, but if not pictured here, please add a picture of the fries you like best yourself!

If novelty counts then chick fil a all the way

Accept no substitutes, plebs

clearly checkers/rallys

5 Guys because it's not frozen garbage AND you get the option between reg and Cajun style.

Any time you cut, blanch and fry a potato it's going to be better...and for the record I do not like their burgers.

Soggy fries in vinegar are the only way to go

the fries are rarely consistent but I unironically like squishy fries so I prefer five guys

yeah their waffle fries are great!
For me theres just too much potato, I like them thinner.

I like their Cajun fries a lot! I also like their burgers, but they aren't as good as I originally thought.

Rally's

Wendy's. Goes really good with my tendies

Popeye's fries are pretty great

Yeah they are! They're one of my favorites for sure. Perfect length and spiced well.

Dude it's hard to go wrong with Arbys curly fries.

you're right. They are pretty consistent!

In n out animal style. Worth the 1000 kcal a tray.

Carl's Jr. is pretty great.
JitB used to be better, but then they decided to copy Mcshittles.

Basic fries: Chick fil a waffle fries
Best fries with more than just salt: Popeyes

chick fil a has fantastic fries

Either Checkers/Rally's or Popeyes. Pic related: it's Popeyes' fries.

Every time I've had their fries, they've been limper than Julian Clary in a whorehouse.

Chik Fil A without a doubt, right next to Whataburger

Fuggitaboutit white trash.

It's a tie between McDonalds, and Wendys.

Rally's, of course.

isn't that the sauce being good, and not the fries?

Are we supposed to know what these are from? How about posting the name it came from

rallys

I'm right though

Chick fil A
Waffle fries niggas

came here to say Popeyes too. Very salty though.

El Maco fries.

I'm a legit food skin especially with fast food but for some reason wienerschnitzel fries always stand out to me and I'm in socal so I've got all the good chains

[spoiler]fast foodies know the deal [/spoiler]

>not serving delicious, soft-on-inside baked potato wedges instead

when will fast food places learn?

Five Guys only because you can order a small there and they'll dump a fuck ton of fries in your bag anyway.

such disrespect

Objectively, pic related.

>just when you thought it couldn't get any worse

Yeah, there's no reason to order anything more than a small, you're gonna get that big bag of fries regardless.

Why doesn't anybody do spicy crinkle cut fries?

>fries

Checkers

For me, it is McDonald's, the best fast food fry.

I used to like Popeye's fries, but the Popeye's closest to me has a bunch of retard employees who can't make them correctly somehow.

They'd get sued if they made something spicy. Better stick to oversalting it and calling it "cajun"

Wendy's

Checker's. The best.

The best fries are the ones you take from your boyfriends serving even though I said I didn't want any. I'm so bad.

>:0

Well played, Travis.

THATS FUCKED!

You better be repaying him with blowjobs when you get home sweetheart.

Thin, deliciously seasoned, and always burn-your-mouth hot.

Here in Germany BK has the best fries. I wish we had them Cajun Five Guys fries here, they're the best.

>no New York Fries

Normal fries: Whataburger. It's the perfectly balanced fast food style fry. Nothing unique or different about it, it's the most stereotypical style French fry. But it manages to be perfect while other similar fries have a flaw.

Meme fries: Popeyes. Great Cajun seasoning and texture. Overlooked fry. Goes great with the chicken and biscuits.

This.

>any answer but Rally's/Checker's

match that whatahoe with some spicey ketchup

Rallys>Arbys>Wendys>5Gays>Culvers>SteaknShake>BK>McDs

Yeah they are! They're one of my favorites for sure. Perfect length and spiced well.

Arbys curly fries are godtier.