IBM will own the crypto business space

When it comes to business applications like tagging, tracking, stopping counterfeiters etc..IBM will be king.

I believe in a few years most coins will be shitcoins and disappear unless they solve something truly unique or offer something that compliments an IBM solution. Coins adopted as currency will stand on their own,

youtube.com/watch?v=LUFWk55w5o0

fortune.com/2018/03/19/ibm-computer-salt-grain-blockchain/

research.ibm.com/5-in-5/

Attached: IBM.jpg (474x296, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

uk.businessinsider.com/r-blockchain-consortium-hyperledger-loses-members-funding-documents-2017-12
hyperledger.org
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>hyperledger fabric
>chainlink
Bye.

>Blockchain consortium Hyperledger loses members, funding
uk.businessinsider.com/r-blockchain-consortium-hyperledger-loses-members-funding-documents-2017-12

>IBM

A dying hulk feeding of the corpse of its customer base, borrowing money on cheap credit markets to buyback its own sock so the board get bonuses while cutting the core business. I'm is a fucking joke and will never come back.

this
>muh ibm is a dinosaur retard
>muh blockchain 4.0
>muh whitepaper from the year 2546
>muh open source

this and hashgraph will make most of your pokemontokens obsolete

Attached: f.png (500x515, 221K)

poor kid
at least you get the most important point
>customer base
for most of your pokemoncoins you idiots were the customerbase for ico shekels
>buy back its own stock
common practise
good for me
eos

IBM

A java based social media platform requiring the oracle java full install and bolted onto the senile wreck that is lotus is the future. Yeah right. All the talent left IBM a looooooooong time ago. They have a patient portfolio and that's it

IBM lost its customer base with its experienced support and implementation teams. IBMs trapped customers using its shitty legacy mainframes HATE IBM and are running not walking away from it. Fucking cobol in this century

This is what people don't realize. Hyperledger will make EVERY supply chain token worthless

>A java based social media platform requiring the oracle java full install and bolted onto the senile wreck that is lotus is the future

Explain these words. Hyperledger is kill?

IBM make blockchain product.

Requirements
Scripted in cobol
Must pay 100,000 a year to access a badly written manual
Needs Java installed
Integrated with lotus notes
Used in an IT department run by someone in their 70s who can't remember their last name
Only has nodes run by IBM running on OS2
Breaks key features with each new release
Frontline support by Mr.Patel in hydra bad who can't speak English
Is abandoned after 12 months when the division got downsized in another round of cost savings to support a stock buyback. Again

>Explain these words.

IBM is a fucking joke.

I think you're speaking of Computer Associates.

IBM is without question going to be a leader in this space.

Attached: 02984741.jpg (1800x1800, 47K)

Yeah but the reason those companies left hyperledger is because the realised they could make their own erc20 token in 2 days and make fucking bank.
Not because they're going to buy a bunch of shitty supply chain startup tokens from a bunch of neets

IBM hasn't produced anything in the crypto space. If anything, they are the perfect example of the anti-crypto. How can a company be leader of nothing?

This whole delve into the space is all about getting people to buy IBM stocks on the market. They want to so badly be relevant, but in order to be that you have to actual innovation.

Where do I buy hyperledger coin

>This whole delve into the space is all about getting people to buy IBM stocks on the market. They want to so badly be relevant, but in order to be that you have to actual innovation.

this. ibm can't even make a decent email system

Hyperledger is a platform on which to develop blockchain solutions hyperledger.org

Everyone who actually works in tech knows IBM is shit tier. they're more of a buzzword company than an actual innovator in the tech space.

> muh cloud
> muh Watson
> muh blockchain

>(you)

Look, I work for IBM.

Yes its true, they outsource as fuck... Thats just how it works.
Im only going to post this once.. and not gonna sit here and argue it.
100% no bullshit, no lie.. IBM has been actively working with chainlink. Yeah, fucking chainlink.

Why ?

Because shit like ICON, Qtum, AION, VeC have a huge fucking flaw which is they haven't solved the oracle problem on their 3rd generation blockchains.
Sure they are faster and can handle more traffic... but they all have one huge fucking thing in common- Oracles.
Go look, none of them have a solution

This is where fucking chainlink comes in.... every single one of those projects is relying on chainlink to fix this issue for them to survive. No shit. No kidding.
IBM see this, and IBM likes money. Simple as that.
Take it as you will, believe me or don't, I truly dont care.
Just thought you should know.

Women CEO are weak by default

this company is the source of all modern evil, please stop this at once, why people in the world should sit and type to be connected through machines? the only thing we should do is eat,reproduce,work and die.

>Everyone FUDing IBM

Thanks just bought 100 IBM

hahahahahaha you guys are too good at this

ty based user

Attached: sergey cosmos king.jpg (1156x688, 567K)

Listen pajeet, in twenty years chainlink will still be thought of as a type of fence. IBM has been chasing everything and nothing to try and keep the dinosaur going. No one can truly predict the future, but I doubt any game changing and revolutionary idea or product will come out of IBM of all places.

>Integrated with lotus notes
I kek'd

They have phased out lotus though, I believe.