Halal Snack Pack

What are the best toppings to get on your HSP?

Do you like them Veeky Forums?

it's an ab

I usually bring packs of bacon bits with me to lunch to sprinkle on top

South Australia.... maaaate

Which is the better AB? The blue and white cafe or the red one?

had red and white the other day because I'd been drinking and there was nothing else open, fuck it was rank

how does an ab differ to HSP?

NOT A BIG FAN OF MUSLIMS, SORRY.

how would an americlap make one of these?

Wait 4 years until the democrats put another Muslim loving candidate in the White House and they will be made on every corner of your neighborhood.

what are the sauces? are there fries underneath? is that kebab meat?

nothing really, except that it undergone a recent rebranding campaign by an enterprising group of anti-racist USyd students

AB is a south australian regionalism

Im Canadian and what is this?

I go with bacon

Its kebab meat on top of chips/fries. Topped with usually garlic sauce and red chili sauce. I'm sure you have kebab places in the US, just ask them to put the kebab meat on top of the fries and add the sauces.

Do you guys add cheese? I've never added them to my HSP but I heard some people do

Neck yourself

In Canada we'd call that a donair or shawarma poutine.

here in germany, you can get something similar but with some mixed salad on the side. we call it dönerteller. you can also order it with some feta cheese

poutine isn't a special word for fries and sauce you fucking leaf

Great contribution to the discussion m8

I thought poutine was quite different?

Sounds like a fancy HSP. Do you get it often?

was going to go out for a reuben but I'm a bit hungover and this talk has got me hungry for an ab

Great contribution to the world, Hussein

This looks so fucking bad it makes Mexican food look good

me too, i have no car tho so cant get one. can i get one delivered?

>Do you get it often?
i don't eat out very often because i'm a broke college student. but when i eat out, especially on the rare occasion that i have some drinks with my mates, it's usually the thing we order every time. very popular dish around here and not even very pricy

Carne asada fries are pretty similar but they are made by drug smugglers instead of terrorists

I looked it up and it looks almost identical to a HSP but as you said with salad on the side. What sauces do you get on yours?

the sauces differ a little bit from place to place. usually you get a white sauce which is often yoghurt sauce or garlic sauce and some chili sauce which can range from sweet to spicy. unfortunately i can't eat anything with capsaicin anymore because my gall bladder went full retard so i can't have the chili sauces anymore which really robs the whole dish from a lot of its flavour. there are fancy places in bigger towns that even offer less traditional sauces like mango or whatever, but i never had those before

baba ghanouj or tahini lads?

They are all over the northeast in lunch trucks...except they serve it on rice with a tiny salad on the side. Shits delicious although fucking terrible for you.

Ive never had any of those sauces, I'm a pleb who would choose BBQ

bump

We don't have these in Cali

But we do have this

Carne asada
Fries
Salsa
Cheese
Guacamole

That actually looks pretty good! Definitely would be interesting to try

They're really good 4 AM food. There's a drive through chain that has them. I went on New Years and we were sixth in line. Theyre really good with super runny taqueria salsa on them too.

>cheddar cheese
youre supposed to use the same cheese used in quesadillas
you californians are the absolutely worst please secede already

If you buy hsp you're funding terrorism.

You forgot the sour cream, not too much though.

More like TASTYism!

Sweet chili, hot chili, garlic, tahini.

underrated post

we do use this cheese in quesadills
I miss arizona

fuckin this

Fuck you, nachos

There should be more pork Kebap.

Mexican Al Pastor is basically pork kebab.

what cheese do you use in quesadillas?

most places in america use cheddar, only a legit mexican place would have Oaxaca

So fucking good but it's like 950 calories in one box of halal guys

kek nice meme tab

>Donnerteller
My favorite Ninja turtle

pauline pls

How was your meal mate?

>He buys and eats Halal meat

Enjoy your muslims.

Its an Aussie pack not halal pack

it was fucking good

which one did you end up getting?

tahini

Bump

Im still waiting for Veeky Forums's opinion on what are the best sauce combo and whether to add toppings

WHY

YOU ALREADY ATE FAGGOT

what if I just finished work and haven't had dinner yet m8?

Chicken or lamb over rice with white sauce, bbq, and some hot sauce. Comes with small salad for $5-6 in carts all over NY and the northeast.

stop that and you know what i mean

what did you get on your HSP?

Stop
giving
your
money
to
muslims

This

nice samefag

I'd just as soon give it to them as a jew, christian hypocrite or corporate robber baron if they make good food. It's not like they're suddenly going to change from a capitalist to terrorist and rek their source of capitalist profit, idiot.

pls bring Cal-Mex to Mexico that looks bretty gud

>corporate robber baron
Stop using this meme.

Fuck off, it's real.

I think most of CA would agree to secede if we could. I think most of the US would realize they're fucked if we do though.

>Halal Snack Pack

Lol, fucking eurocucks are actually eating this. "Gimme extra African semen on top please!" "Would you like a splash of Syrian semen for $1.99?" "Please!"

Brisbane reporting in

Fucking Christ, is there NOWHERE in Australia where the muslim hoards haven't invaded?

This place opened up near me and charges $10 fucking dollars for that "doner" box. what an embarrassment.

stop whining you autist samefag. Muslim food is good, and it's been everywhere for years. stfu about muh scary invading brown people

>muslim food is good
KEK

t. Mohamed al-Talibani

I keep hearing a bunch of myths about how the name got like that.

[spoiler]Is "abortion" the correct origin?[/spoiler]

That's because it's a bunch of wankers with a food truck and imported soft drinks instead of Ibra and his family at some crappy shopping center.

noice

what sauces and toppings did you get user?

They call it the holy trinity of sauces: Garlic, BBQ and hot chilli. Coupled with beef, lamb and cheese. Good stuff

I've never added cheese to my HSP before, does it add much to the flavor experience?

Yup especially if they blowtorch that shit like my guy does. GOAT

Yes.

>muslims
>holy trinity
did i miss something?

cuck

But only British people will have kebabs. Dirty Australians and cucky Americans will NEVER EVER have kebabs.

>Carne asada

bet my ass that is stir fried and sold to you as roasted.

Always with cheese.
Lamb, Cheese, Garlic sauce, BBQ sauce.
.....and now I want one fuck.

Why

Carne asada fries are one of the few things I miss about the west coast.

Execute all muslims.

Can you explain for non Australians?

>Muslim food is good and it's been everywhere for years
Thank You For Correcting The Record

I got addicted to currywurst in Krautland, that sauce was so fucking good and complimented the sausages (so much better and snappier than the shtty American hotdogs) perfectly

Tried recreating it myself and it wasn't the same.

>currywurst
it really is one of the best street/ fast ffo items you can get around here. i'd really be curious to see how
would taste like compared to ours. did you have the ruhrpott or the berlin style currywurst?

Nah-- we have a bunch of chains that style themselves as "poutineries" that are "fries, curds, poutine sauce/ gravy, and whatever item." So this would be a shawarma poutine, broadly speaking, since it's put over fries.

That isn't done here, typically. You can get these anywhere but it's over rice and it always comes with a salad over hummus with pickled beet spears.

Garlic sauce over everthing, including salad, then chili sauce over the meat.

Different Canadafag btw.