When ordering Dominos Pizza do you get the, Brooklyn style or hand tossed? And do you get the hearty Mariana sauce...

When ordering Dominos Pizza do you get the, Brooklyn style or hand tossed? And do you get the hearty Mariana sauce, or the robust inspired tomato

I'd rather go through the process of acquiring a gun license, buying a gun and killing myself than order Dominos.

Pan style, anything else they don't bother worth putting effort into

Papa johns with ranch dressing as a sauce.

Nobody cares

no papa johns near me

modern dominos aint that bad desu

I go to Domino's to ask for directions to Papa John's.

i just get the regular dough. the brooklyn isn't as good imo

thats my im killing myself desu

Papa Murphy's > Papa Johns >>> Little Caesar's >>>> eating my own shit >>>> eating the shit of someone that ate Domino's >>>>> eating Domino's

Local joint>you

dominoes is literal trash, little ceasers is better

sry :(

Brooklyn style and hand tossed are the same thing with a different size dough. If the choice is between more or less food for the same price, I'll go with more food.

which has more?

hand tossed is better because you can taste their barely washed hands lmao.... jk

what about the two types of sauces?

Local pizza joints 9/10 times serve greasy gutbombs with uncooked dough masquerading as pizza

you're talking about local franchises

>acquiring a gun license

Do yankees actually have to get a license?

hand tossed and robust inspired tomato sauce is the way to go. i dont get the dominos hate. The fucking sauce has a great tang and the crust tastes great.

No. You just have to pass a background check.

In the NE megalopolis you sure as fuck do.
Part of the reason I have no desire to set foot in (((New York)))

In NY state you are unable to purchase a handgun legally without first obtaining a handgun permit.

Hand tossed, and bbq sauce

Local joint around the corner from me has had a "temporarily closed" sign for the past two years, and I never got around to trying their pizza before that. Another one about a block away closed, but they were pretty expensive and didn't have the types I like, and the new Asian place that went in is great. There's a local place about half a mile away that tastes disgusting and costs a lot more than Domino's, so the only advantage to going there is its slightly closer. Which is why I just get pizza from Domino's.

Dominos is the last chain pizza place I would ever order from. FFS little ceasers is better. If someone had a gun to my head tho i'd go with their pan pizza, hearty sauce.

garlic parmesan white sauce. Chick, bacon, tomato.

Their pan pizza is good.

>getting anything but pan pizza at dominos

lmaoing at your life senpai