I keep hearing on this website that the average female has 20 partners before she hits 25

I keep hearing on this website that the average female has 20 partners before she hits 25.

nobody has been able to give me a source, but I want to know what's the real average in the real world.

also, how many girls are virgins at 20?

Other urls found in this thread:

scholar.google.com/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How is this interesting?

scholar.google.com/

I want to be able to know the truth and not relly on some bias r9k meme.

There are too many factors and people to know the average.

>what are polls

Polls have a high chance to be inaccurate and misleading.

name a better way to gather data.

It's ~5 on average by 25

Observational data gathered by a third party. Which is not possible for this situation.

They oversample democrats and undersample independents.

Stop acting like your dick is some holy grail because you're a virgin. Who cares if a girl has fucked someone before you? Beggars can't be choosers

Also stop going to /r9k/ and /pol/

>sometwenty

>the average female has 20 partners before she hits 25
Glad I'm not engaged to the average slut er... female.

t. roastie

Is has meaningful connotations for fidelity. This goes both ways.

Asking the question isn't sufficient criteria to be a "beggar."

I got an STD after having sex with someone who had gotten it from a blk guy. Literally how many partners the other person has had matters. I used to think that it didn't but now I really understand.

(Actually a true story)

There's mathematically no way for girls to have more partners than guys at any given time or interval of time ON AVERAGE. However, distributions vary, age distributions as well. If you believe men you can figure out age-partners distribution just by taking years of birth of girls they had sex with and making the graph. To compensate for selection bias you have to normalize the data to have real-life portions of Chads/betafags/omega. However, there're still a bias, virgins won't be accounted at all. Here you probably just compensate using existing data for the number of virgins at certain age. I'm not even a statistician, I believe a statistician will find tons of fuckups in this scheme as well.

>top 20 of 100 males fuck 80% of girls
>girls have fucked 20 males
>70% of males have fucked one or two girls
>10% of males are virgins
wow, so impossible to imagine.

% of males have fucked one or two girls
% of males are virgins

Am in the other 20% of males. Thank you sluts!!!

how is that related to the post?
you're talking about partner-number distributions which differ. Average is the same, even less in women (it only depends on their relative size as groups, if gays are not accounted)

Both posts are retarded. It's impossible for girls to have more sexual partners (if heterosexuality is assumed) on average, but that's an irrelevant fact.

He never even mentioned women having more sexual partners on average. He was talking about the average number a sexual partners a woman has had by 25.

it's not irrelevant:
you can ask men how old is whoever they date right now and how many partners they had overall. That alone will reveal the number of partners females have at each age. You know the distribution (up to a constant multiplier) and the average (same as men)

An 18 year old woman can have sex with a 25 year old man. The average number of sexual partners of women at age x is independent of the average number of men at the same age.

I don't think you understand. The average number of sexual partners for men and the average number of sexual partners for woman are only equal if you include all men and women that have ever lived.

The average number of sexual partners for women at age x is an entirely different variable.

only 40% of males reproduce while 80% of females are able to.

I'm a 22 year old girl and I've only had sex with 7 people, but only 2 of them were out of a relationship. (Both were right after boyfriends broke up with me).

>7 partners
enjoy never been able to get a sucessfull marriage roastie.

you only have three years left to get a dude before you're biologically too old to get a nice dude as life long partner.

>7 people
wew I'm 21 girl and had two guys, kind of regret it though (better none)

ive never had a gf be honest with me with how many dicks she'd taken so I'd guess it's at least 25

if she goes to raves it's prob more like 40

>28 yo m
>only fucked 11 girls
>3 virgins
>4 of them had AT least 30 partners who were honest with me after i got them to tell me
>one had over 30 partners
>2 claimed under ten
>rest wouldnt tell me

>virgins were 18, 14 and 25yo (i was 15 for the 14)
>55 yo was a mom and lifelong slut, prob had 100 dicks in her, loosest pussy imaginable
>28yo and 33yo confirmed to have 30-50 partners each
>20-25yo had at least 20-30 each
>gf of 4 years claimed less than 10 so i cheated on her with 4 girls to even the odds

they've all had longer thicker dicks tearing their lips up bros. although, you CAN get lucky and get a virgin that's hot as old as 25 but even the most frigid virgins these days have given some handjobs or let guys feel their tits.

world we live in

The good news is, you're both equally whorish.

not really, you're either just a mad virgin or one-timer

i'm a fairly beta dude and i've been with 3 girls by the age of 21

You're also a whore, but as a man.

so is single partner for life the magic number?

what, honestly, are the biological/psychological drawbacks to having several partners?

How can you look each other in the eyes knowing you've fucked other people?

>(Both were right after boyfriends broke up with me).

because having 'fucked' someone isn't a traumatic event that governs your view of all future sexual experiences. We can, however, look eachother in the eye and realize that after 21 years of life we've finally found someone we resonate with on emotional, intellectual, and moral levels.

While the sexual aspect is great, it's only one side of the relationship (I know you've heard this line hundreds of times but it makes more sense than you'd think)

From that logic, how could you look your partner in the eye knowing you disgustingly, pleasured yourself with your own hand, and jacked off to the images of (at least) dozens of naked women? Obviously this is an exaggeration, but hopefully can indicate that it's not as severe as you might mentally make it out to be.

I used to have super strong feelings about the single-partner stuff (and the hopelessness of finding a virgin partner) when I was younger, but as I got older I think I either realized that women are individuals with desires too, and such an expectation of them isn't realistic or practical. or maybe i just got desensitized by stressing about everything else that matters in life, idk

I never said it was a traumatic event, the point is that sex should be something you've shared with one and only one other person on this world, this strengthens the bond between two people and is part of what makes sex special.

>making sex special
lol do you even realize you're talking about putting your peepee in a vagina right? What an autist

Whatever makes you sleep easier at night manwhore.

fair enough. seems like more of a cultural/moral interpretation of it though, but that works

the real question is if the delayed gratification outweighs the willpower and self-control of not even going it once

also in that case people probably shouldn't jack off either, it ruins the special nature of sex

Jacking off doesn't involve other people and isn't sex so no.

also interesting how you jump from this super special, person valuing interpretation of sex to the hyper-judgmental view when people decide they don't need that super-special intimacy.

in reality, it seems to me like you're using that justification to cover up your own insecurity and envy of others and give yourself reason to judge them harshly

you do you i guess

You have no concept of chastity. If you're not married you should not have sex. If you are married you should only have sex with your spouse. You should not divorce for any reason except your spouse's infedelity. Any sex that violates these rules is wrong. Then your number is "too much". This is how we shall be judged at the time of reckoning.

or maybe you're just shitposting

cant be judged, already in heaven. look at my halo!! --> 08^)

You're a fool. The Super duper special valuing someone necessitates that judgement be cast on those who don't value it.
I shall compare it to murder. If you value life, you must hate murder, and hold the murderer accountable. So must you do with all sins.

Either you are not in heaven and haven't been judged or you are in heaven and have been judged. There is no other alternative.

I agree. Such an infidel likely molests children in his/her own head. If there is not a single cornerstone of moral guidance from the church, to what end will man's depraved mind search for pleasure?

Just because they're the best way we have doesn't mean they're not shit.

So everyone who gets judged go to heaven?

I'm a 23 year old grill and my sister is 19, we're both kissless handholdless virgins. We're not fat or ugly, just have low energy and low libido and are more interested in intellectual/artistic pursuits (i.e. have a source of purpose and self-esteem other than getting attention from guys by letting them fuck us).

no internet access in hell / purgatory

N E W J E R S E Y
E
W

J
E
R
S
E
Y

There is no way to know. You had to put immense effort into this and a fucking lot of money and you still probably wouldn't get good results.

First, what do you want to know exactly? How many partners the average female has had at which age? Which country? Does it have to be male partners?

So if you cleared this question you had to obtain a list of all individuals who got your desired criteria. Now you hit the first big problem. How do you get this list? If you for example care about all the people living in the USA, you couldn't go with just the official records cause of the illegals.

Let's suppose you managed this. Now you gotta draw a simple random sample, easy stuff. But now you get to the next problem, nonresponse. Your sample will very probably be biased just because of the topic alone. Not to forget the already wildly known variables that have an influence on response behavior that could definitly also be correlated with sexual behavior.

Not to forget that social norms would bias your results even more, as the usual women doesn't want to be seen as a slut and would probably not admit to having fucked X amount of guys. It's a very private topic you know. You could use randomized response methods, but than you would loose a whole lot of information again.

Thanks for catching my bad logic.

I wonder why the autists on this site can spend all day ranting about normies and all the things they do that you're too smart to do, and yet somehow be obsessed by their sexual habits and how they compare to your own.

>I keep hearing on this website that the average female has 20 partners before she hits 25.
>nobody has been able to give me a source, but I want to know what's the real average in the real world.
As long as we are talking about heterosexual relations, it's the same number of average partners as for males. Because, you know, each heterosexual relation involves one of each.

Dude please think about this.
Yeah mathematically you are right. But it still could be that only like 10% of all guys have like a huge number of sexual partners and the remaining 90% have a lot less.

10 guys with 5 partners each produces the same mean as 1 guy with 41 partners + 9 guys with 1 partner each.

Now the numbers would still add up, but it wouldn't be normally distributed. Could be the same for girls.

The point is we don't know. And as another user said there isn't really a good way to find out.

The only credible poll I've seen on this interviewed random adults and said heterosexual men said 13 and heterosexual women said 7, so presumably they're both around 10

Yeah, but that doesn't change the average. It may be that the median for women is lower than it is for men, but the average is the same.

Well, actually there is a way to know.
>your sample will very probably be biased just because of the topic alone
But you don't have to ask girls "olol please tell us with how many guys you had sex)0" you can ask GUYS about their age and the age of their current gf. This will give you how average number of partners at 25 differs between genders.

Since every heterosexual contact involves both parties, one from {=25 male} and the other from {=25 female}. You are given data section which gives you a list of contacts between those, so you can figure out the proportionality.

This. It's probably closer to that number. Those exaggerated numbers are just a way for virgins to cry about how everything is mean and unfair. Those people need to stop the self-pity and fear of sexuality. Yes, people have sex, and sometimes they don't marry the people they have sex with. SCARY right?

But if anything, the result won't be anything shocking since average is almost the same (even larger in males), so what will differ is how many of contacts were before 25 and how many after.

The whole thread is about how statistics and sense of anything being average are screwed up in layman's mind. Everyone confuses median and average until learns some statistics.

>you can ask GUYS about their age and the age of their current gf.
>This will give you how average number of partners at 25 differs between genders.
># of people in a relationship is the same as # of sexual contacts
10/10 social science education right here

If you're asking guys about their current gf, you are just painting a picture of relationships. This doesn't involve one night stand, friends with benefits and any other shit people do these days.

>This will give you how average number of partners at 25 differs between genders

How the fuck did you get anywhere close to this conclusion? Jesus

># of people in a relationship is the same as # of sexual contacts
>This doesn't involve one night stand
Yep, to count the sexual contacts you have to ask about the age of their last sexual partner at the last year (if any).

>How the fuck did you get anywhere close to this conclusion?
I described how. You have a slice of information that reveals the right proportions of different types (by age) of relationships, if your survey group is representative of course. If you know the proportions of different types of relationships + overall average, you can recover needed average number of contacts between / in age groups

>also, how many girls are virgins at 20?
About the same number of nuns of that age.

you have been beaten.

I'm a 23 year old guy and I've never had sex with other people, but I was close 3 times but sperged out (2 of them were with my ex).

Lesbian sex with your sister right now user. And post webm.

It's around 7 to 8 for males iirc which seems a bit high but when you consider the number of normies who have casual sex it makes sense.

i thought the wizard meme was a meme
i'm 31, virgin, and completely devoid of any incentive to lose my virginity
but hey, at least i know what a closed monoidal category is

what is it then?

Why don't you just hop on a plane to Germany and go to a brothel?

If he is a turk he can just straight up rape the german girls in front of everybody

Kek

>rape
>german girls

>implying anyone would travel unronically to a caliphate