ETH IS FUCKED

Pic related. Many ICOs will be dumping soon. EOS move a big amount of their ETH to Bitfinex 2 days ago and they still have much more to dump.

We are in a bear market, most of these ICOs are scams and won't hodl for years or even months. If you haven't dumped all your ETH, you will get royally fucked.

Even when the market recovers, ETH won't reach ATH because of the ICO crackdown. Participating in ICOs was the only usecase that mattered.

Attached: eth dump ico.png (1195x1245, 389K)

I wonder where they'll be moving to... *cough* stellar *cough*

>ICOs was the only usecase
le mao faggit, get ready for round 2 this year, smart contracts and tokenization of legitimate assets are coming

>tokenization of legitimate assets are coming

they won't use a network controlled by a 50kg autistic Russian. They will use a federated network, like Ripple, to issue IOUs (tokens) or create a new network entirely.

>smart contracts
Smart contracts won't be used for anything serious because they are minefields. They also very expensive to use because of fees (average ethereum fee was $5 a while ago).

fiat, but if they move to another crypto it will be Monero or Bitcoin.

>ETH is fucked because it's used
what a weird argument

"$10 by EOY" meme is just one year off, apparently.

ETH bagholders on suicide watch.

lmao what ever happened to filecoin?

Trips of truth.

Attached: americanculture.webm (1280x720, 2.26M)

I'm holding 13 ETH, sohlud convert to BTC?

>This user knows

Attached: Tortoise_Head.gif (480x270, 3.2M)

Covert half to fiat, half to bitcoin. The bear market is not over. ETH is literally the worst choice right now. If you love you ETH so much, you will be able to buy it buck cheaper in the future.

thanks just bought 100k

>>Smart contracts won't be used for anything serious because they are minefields.

>Computer programs are too dangerous
>who would ever use pc programs for business or power plants

Dumb boomer

Wtf is this

Wtf am I watching

the culture of MuttLand

Attached: muttssss.png (720x500, 29K)

original was better
needs a fin to fix it

>being this illiterate

computer programs aren't as dangerous because they are CENTRALIZED. If Paypal's software fucks up, you still get your money back. If a smart contract fucks up, billions of dollars could evaporate forever.

Ethereum's co-founder couldn't write a multisig smart contract without fucking up twice. The second time the money was lost forever.

two more points:
-Ethereum's smart contract language is new and worse than java
-smart but evil programmers could intentionally place hard to detect vulnerabilities in the code to steal people's money, so incompetence isn't the only concern.
smart contract has a future, but it won't be in ethereum.

>boomer
I'm a 28 yo programmer, retarded nigger.

Attached: ethereum vlad 2.png (626x1033, 152K)

>I'm a 28 yo programmer

Attached: UH OH We got a badass over here - Neil Degrasse Reaction ___.jpg (400x400, 71K)

*javascript

Hashgraph is going to replace ETH.

> Screencap this

> Veeky Forums fudding eth

Lmfao.

I have 2 million dollars in buy orders faggots, stay poor.

ETH is fucked, BTC is fucked (Tokyo whale), BCH is fucked (Tokyo whale),..

I guess I should all-in XRP

Doesn't matter when you know eth will finish eoy @ 10k

lol this is like saying BTC is over because you can't use it as a currency. you don't understand much about cryptocurrency valuation?

Well done sir top kek

Attached: 1513267600116.jpg (512x512, 19K)

Bitcoin is digital gold, retard.

>mart but evil programmers could intentionally place hard to detect vulnerabilities in the code to steal people's money

What about open-source standart contracts data-bases?

what are you saying?

Who won't? The trillions worth of partners? They will all become tech companies and build their own worthless internet money?

send me your ETH

Thanks for the head up, OP, I don't have much ETH but will sell some to reduce risk.

We are moving to Stratis. Their icos are already registering with SEC to avoid issues.

If ICOs dump, more people will be able to get cheap Ether thus increasing overall liquidity instead of all that Ether sitting in their wallets.

LOL at everyone here thinking people will move to one of your platforms for ICOs.

Companies wanting to create a new token will do so with OST. Literally a few button clicks and you've just created a token economy on a scalable ETH side chain, with no coding or development knowledge needed.

What's more is that OST offers a complete KYC solution. The best in the crypto space. The alpha is going on now. Test it yourself.

Attached: IMG_20180228_113827_084.jpg (640x640, 17K)

>28 year old programmer
>javascript

I have no face.

*teleports begins u*

Heh nothin personnele kid

Attached: E1CC3F51-639F-4E52-91B8-F7F476D85940.jpg (500x500, 41K)

conveniently cropping out the fact that both polkadot and iconomi funds are frozen for eternity and thus locking them in place.

drop in the sea

>I'm a 28 yo programmer
>Doesn't remember when normies thought muh internet virus was going to empty your bank account if you used amazon

>We are in a bear market, most of these ICOs are scams
>EOS move a big amount of their ETH to Bitfinex 2 days ago and they still have much more to dump
Really makes you think

being dumped en masse by ICOs = use case
ooook

>$10 by EOY

kek
I used to spam that line in every ether thread, warms my cock to know it will become true.

TNC & Plasma about to cause the flippening.

lol

My eyes.. my innocent eyes

This. Years ago people were fairly afraid to shop online, every site was going to steal their card even tho it ended up being real life merchants constantly getting hacked that leaked card info.

NXT does the same