Meta Thread - 2016 US Presidential Election

Who is Veeky Forums voting for?
strawpoll.me/11562516
I'm interested to see what sort of voting preference anons have here.

If you want, you can post your reason in this thread but please don't reply to other posters - we don't want this thread to devolve into a shit-flinging contest.

I'll be voting in the next Canadian election becuase I'm moving out of this shithole no matter who wins.

I'm not voting, because I cannot dignify this election with my participation, but I will say with 100% certainty that it has already been decided that Hilary will win it.

I am capping this now, and will gladly post it on on November 10th after this madness ends. I am not making a similar statement about Trump to hedge my bets, either.

trump just to spite the left

I'm voting for Clinton largely due to climate policy, social issues and the fact Trump's tax policy, immigration policy, rhetoric, and performance in the debates show he has absolutely no fucking idea what he's doing. The few proposals you can actually pin him down on would bankrupt us if enacted. Can you imagine adding billions of dollars of debt in border wall maintenance costs, let alone construction? I don't particularly like Clinton, I just can't stand the thought of voting for his smug lunatic fucking face.

With how often clinton flat out lies about what she supports, I wouldn't put too much money on clinton passing those climate policies

Still better than a moron like Trump.

>social issues

What fucking social issues?

A Trump presidency is the only way to save the Democratic Party from being hijacked by far left authoritarians, postmodernists, anarcho-communists, moral busybodies, and corporate shills and knock some sense back into them.

I think it's the opposite senpai, Clinton presidency is the only way to save the republican party from being hijacked by fascists, white nationalists and Kremlin infiltrators.

"fascist" I do not think this word means what you think it means.

Gay marriage, abortion, etc.

Do keep in mind the OP, though:
>If you want, you can post your reason in this thread but please don't reply to other posters - we don't want this thread to devolve into a shit-flinging contest.

>The few proposals you can actually pin him down on would bankrupt us if enacted

Good thing the president can write up legislation. Meanwhile Shilary is able to sign TPP and TTIP and go to war with Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, and Iran like Bush always wanted.

>he has absolutely no fucking idea what he's doing

Neither did Reagan or Bush.

>Shillary
Okay, time for children to go to bed and back to !

I rather elect a hobo rather than Mao.

Your poll is missing half the candidates you fucking retard.

Jill Stein
Gary Johnson
Trump
Clinton

>far left authoritarians
>pushing for free market deals around the world
>hurr
Trump is economically left of clinton
>Kremlin infiltrators
nice meme

>pro-hillary posts belong to Veeky Forums
No they don't you retarded shillary drone. Back to

Neither, both are horrible. I hate Clinton more than I hate Trump, but I hate Trump's right-wing policies more than I hate Clinton's own right-wing policies, although not by much.

People have to show dissatisfaction with these candidates by abstaining. It is the only option left. If you vote for them you have accepted a new low in American politics, if such a thing is possible.

Hillary is too fucking shady. Like 3rd world dictator shady. If you can't think, don't vote mmmkay, junior?

Have you read her leaks? She's completely owned by wall street.

Can't wait for Trump to get BTFO and all the retarded Trump shills to crawl back to whatever hole they came from. It'll be glorious desu.

>People have to show dissatisfaction with these candidates by abstaining

All that shows is you don't care about politics. Vote for a 3rd party to send a message you hate them both.

nobody cares how much SJWtards cry about pol LMAO

She's also got a new asshole ripped by FBI and half her potential voters gave her the middle finger. She's behind and got stumped already.

>She's behind
t. increasingly nervous trump fellator

I (obviously) hate Bush and Reagan too, and disagree with Hillary on a variety of issues in terms of foreign policy (especially the no-fly zone). I still think Trump would be a worse choice on the international stage, and I disagree intensely with him on climate policy, social issues and taxes. Obviously Trump cannot write legislation--that's not the point. Presidents do work with Congress, and especially in the Republican-controlled environment, a Trump presidency would mean several policies have a dangerous chance given the increasing direction of Republicans towards Trump-inspired ideology. Even provided the Republican party attempts to totally eject him, they will still have to contend with voter-bases that increasingly favor Trump-inspired ideology and they will have to compromise to balance that. These are basic political rules. I'm more interested in a defense of Trump's policy, which I have found continually fails to present itself. As much as I like the memes, I could never bring myself to vote for the guy. It's a choice between electing a flip-flopper who is less than likable and a guy who I disagree with on almost every major issue; I would have liked a better Democratic candidate, but there's not much else to do now.

I feel you brother. We're going to be victorious.
Hillary 2016 !

t. typical mouthbreathing dickless SJWtard

Hillary 45%
Trump 46%

Get your head out of your ass once in a while you're stinking up the place.

REMINDER

REMINDER

From the OP:

>If you want, you can post your reason in this thread but please don't reply to other posters - we don't want this thread to devolve into a shit-flinging contest.

REMINDER

REMINDER

> slanderpicking a name
> a debate
this is the real reason no one likes /pol/tards, left or right.
They argue like fucking monkeys.

Just so we're clear, your post is a decent argument. Your image is moronic.

Which poll are you citing? Idiot.

I'm not your massa you dumbfuck. stop begging to be spoonfed 24/7

>getting triggered by a joke name

Jesus Christ, grow a thicker skin nigger.

Let him cry. SJWtards pride themselves with being the losers.

it's a dumb /pol/ meme.
Give them an inch....

>can't back up his bullshit claim
kek every time

>I still think Trump would be a worse choice on the international stage

The worst thing I see Trump Her in the Pussy doing international is saying "nice tits" to Merkel's face. He's going to bluff, have those bluffs called out, and end up getting fuck all done. Still vastly better then a warmonger like Hillary.

>and end up getting fuck all done. Still vastly better then a warmonger like Hillary.

One of the most inelligent fucking things I've read all day. Props, nigga.

>if you don't spoonfeed me it never happened
I'll let you breathe some air until you get the 15 inch trump up your ass. then its goodbye SJWtards :^)

>I can't source my bullshit claims and if nobody can identify where my bullshit is coming from, they can't refute it! xddd
Please don't kill yourself when Trump loses.

I'll enjoy you getting relocated near a ghetto to be gangraped and murdered. Justice needs to be served.

That's a fair enough assessment, though I place more stock in political experience (it's not everything, though, and it's particularly divisive this election). I just don't understand how you can look past all the other stuff e.g. """clean""" coal, tax policy, and utter lack of concrete proposals for jobs outside of renegotiating with China, Mexico, etc., which is part of but by itself useless in promoting the economy.

So mad. Are you angry because your entire life has been a disappointment? I don't think voting for Trump will change that.

I doubt you being a troll. It's impossible a Trump supporter don't know LA Times poll.

>Are you angry because your entire life has been a disappointment?
You got some sad experiences :( Keep crying though. I'm getting entertained by watching your desperation.

REMINDER

REMINDER

From the sticky:

>Veeky Forums is for discussing topics pertaining to science and mathematics

REMINDER

REMINDER

that's very reductionist, user

REMINDER
E
M
I
N
D
E
R

i'm voting for shillary because i agree with her on policy and i don't think trump is capable of doing anything without horrendously fucking up

if i have to choose between a seemingly corrupt politician who will most likely do what i want, versus a corrupt politician i know for a fact will not do what i want, i'm voting for the latter.

>im voting for isis occupation and corruption because cnn said trump was bad
into the trash ur vote goes.

yes, that is precisely what i said.