BODY DEMANDS SOMETHING SWEET

I want something sweet right fucking now, for a week now - if not more. I REALLY FUCKING CRAVE IT, SO OBVIOUSLY IT'S UNCONSCIOUS MIND TELLING ME WHAT I NEED. I imagine chocolate, ice-cream, cakes and all sorts of tasty shit, but I decided to eat healthy. (Also I don't have a lot of money).

What can i satiate this sweet URGE with? Pine-apple is too acidic it rapes my fucking lips. Everything else is not enough and pears are too fucking expensive. The only thing I can think of is home-made caramel, but I can't fucking stuff it in my mouth anymore. PLEASE HELP ME FOR FUCK'S SAKE I CAN'T BEAR IT ANY LONGER.

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.unimelb.edu.au/sciencecommunication/2012/10/07/the-flesh-eating-pineapple/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

banana

banana

A spoonful of honey

banana

Food cravings are a sign of something wrong with your diet. Like a sugar addiction. Go get a smoothie.

>you're addicted to sugar
>go and consume a bunch of sugar

KY my man.

Peanut butter on wheat with a drizzle of honey. If that isn't enough, add a banana.

NOT SWEET ENOUGH I ATE A BUNCH AND FUCKING NOTHING.

It's expensive as fuck.

> craving sugar means you're addicted to sugar
Well fuck I guess I should also check if I'm addicted to heroin cause I never really do it either.
Also thanks for disproving the evolution - which says EVERYBODY FUCKING HAS IT AND IT'S 164% NORMAL. You fucking degenerate.

Don't have peanut butter OR wheat - I'm not in US my man.

Looks like you may just have to push through the cravings. That may be for the best, anyway.

I add aspartame to stuff. This satisfies my craving for sweetness.

>Don't have peanut butter
Why even live

>Eat pineapple regularly
>Get sweet craving
>Fap and aim for your mouth

Simples

Do you fucking read me? NO PIINEAPPLES FAGGOT. They fuck my lips.

Lol americans

They even have hfcs in their white bread

Nobody else but poor countries do this
Shame on you amerilards

Sorry OP but you should just kill you're a self

Compact and healthy!

Try to guess things about me.

Pear?

have someone who can eat pineapple jack off in your mouth then you raging mongoloid

You aren't supposed to eat the outside

I guess that you are a slob.

Have a can of your favorite soda. It's less than 150 kcal and sweet as fuck.

Wrong thread sorry hahaha.

sweet and healthy

Open your fucking eyes moronic fucko. I said I QUIT EATING UNHEALTHING, NOW I ONLY EAT HEALTHY YOU SHIT EATING CUNT.

>and healthy
>non-living things can be healthy.

healthy cuz it replaces something bad you otherwise would have eaten

>carbs aren't healthy
Read more.

I think you missed the point. Non-living things can't be healthy. Ice cream isn't alive. Put it together.

its got fiber and low sugar
m8 its a very healthy ice cream
for dieters

who need replacement for sweets in their life

thats why i recommended it

It's not healthy; it's not alive.

its healthier than what the other thing would be if he cracked and fell away from his diet

as in better for the body

doesnt make it a nutritionally beneficial food i agree

>its healthier
not it's not and it was never healthy to begin with.

>I imagine chocolate, ice-cream, cakes and all sorts of tasty shit, but I decided to eat healthy.

halo top is healthier than all of these things

No, none of those things have health; so it can't be healthier.

yes one food damages your body

and one just kind of satiates you and satisfies you so that way you arent being damaged
because having pleasure is still important

I see that you're just shitposting semantics to fuck with this guy, but you're wrong. Nonliving systems can be healthy or unhealthy, such as internet connections.

Holy autism

Health applies to plenty of non living subjects, try reading past the first definition

Health is the level of functional and metabolic efficiency of a living organism. I can't help you're illiterate.

You are pregnant

That's called "healthful" you imbecile. Being correct =/= being autistic.

It's faggots like you who refer to stuff that's payed for by taxes as "free". Fuck off

blogs.unimelb.edu.au/sciencecommunication/2012/10/07/the-flesh-eating-pineapple/

It's not a word moron.

He's right though. You are clearly on the spectrum

There is no "SPECTRUM": it's just a continuous set of wavelength of light particles. Not to mention you're using it out of context.

Strawberry, apples, mango