R8 my omelette Veeky Forums

r8 my omelette Veeky Forums

also, general breakfast thread?

is that a ja/ck/ boiled bag special?

What's it look on the inside? custard like?

Pepin wouldn't appreciate the pleats.

I literally cannot figure out how you made that egg pastie, but I do know it's not an omlette

Too much spinach user. Also it looks very watery on the inside. Might just be the lighting.

it was creamy, i emulsified butter into the kale and there was lots of custardy egg in there as well. i like brothy food though

well FUCK PEPIN then. i was actually pretty happy with this cause i sealed the seam up so it collapsed slowly on the plate like those jap omelettes you see on here.

Durum on a bed of kale/10

Shit kill self you are

Oh shuttup - it's pretty and you know it.

pretty gr8 / 8 m8

8/10 would pay for

You Didn't Make That/10

It's beautiful my friend, what did you season it with?

That's an omelet not an omelette

r8 my spaghetti
I can get it cooked in 8 minutes with a pressure cooker.

How the ever loving fuck did you make that?

Move to the mountains, clean water boils in 2 1/2 minutes.
Although you have to buy said water because the us gov't can't stop putting bleach in our water to replace the fluoride they so sadly lost.

Looks overcooked. Why would you even cook pasta on a pressure cooker.
Also did you just pour the tomato sauce straight from the can? That's disgusting

>Looks overcooked
I don't know about it being overcooked. My spaghetti tastes a little starchy, which tells me it's a little under cooked, but maybe I have shit taste.

>Why would you even cook pasta on a pressure cooker
Pressure cookers are fun.

>Also did you just pour the tomato sauce straight from the can? That's disgusting
Yeah, I don't like having to clean and waste sauce, so I just leave the sauce out a while and pour it on. Is it worth the trouble just to have hot sauce?

How about my eggs and potato?

It's not just "hot sauce", the taste changes quite a bit if you simmer it for a while. Plus you can add some herbs and spices to it. Also when the pasta is done, you can add the sauce to it and simmer everything together for a while on low low heat, it tastes even better

>emulsify
>into kale
>fuck pepin
Kill yourself. It's pretty obvious you think you're hot shit but you're not.

is there something wrong?

couldn't you microwave it on the plate or something. room temperature spaghetti sounds pretty awful.

Do americans really eat potatoes skin?

I do from my homegrown potatoes where they're not saturated in chemicals. You'd be very surprised how many potatoes you can grow on a very small space without chemicals. How do you think the Irish peaseant surived until 1842?

Oh, you're fucking West Britain, so you have no idea.

Sure, why wouldn't we?

I ate their skins when I grew up in Germany too.

lol you skin eaters

Beautiful but looks like a bad ratio of egg to filling

Emulsions are temporarily mixing two liquids together, like when you whisk oil and water together. Obviously you can't fucking emulsify butter with something like kale. OP is clearly using fancy terms he doesn't understand to make himself look better, and disrespecting Pepin means he knows jack shit of the culinary world.

>Is it worth the trouble just to have hot sauce?
no, no its not. Unless you make the sauce yourself.

>How about my eggs and potato?
Literally just like I do them. How much pepper do you add?

>Obviously you can't fucking emulsify butter with something like kale

i didn't literally mean the kale itself you autist

christ

>disrespecting Pepin means he knows jack shit of the culinary world.

it's a joke you fucktard, but no, you should not make a link between controversial/disrespectful opinions and ignorance, that's idiotic.

excellent shape and color

i could only ever make slightly browned semi circle ones