Has anyone ever tried boobie milk?

Has anyone ever tried boobie milk?

How does it compare to regular whole milk?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Qo7mTU6s0pw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You mean human milk? I'm pretty sure most every female mammal has boobies.

/b/, you need to leave

Your dog has a sweet rack bro? You know what he meant.

Yes I meant human milk. That's generally the default of what someone would think of when asked about boobie milk. Especially since I posted a picture of a human female.

Once is enough.

>where do you think we are

I tasted my mother's milk when she was breastfeeding my little brother around 16 years ago. I was 10 at the time and I remember it being slightly sweeter than cows milk.

I would assume it depends a lot on her diet.

Pics of your mom?

Not even close, it's like a sweet thick cream, loved sucking on wife's tits when she was breast feeding?.

interesting question mark desu

>married w/ a kid

back to redit please

Drank it all the time when I was younger. It's been so long I've kinda forgotten the taste though.

underrated post

youtu.be/Qo7mTU6s0pw

>you will never 14, sucking mommies milk
Just kill me desu

It tastes like milk with vitamins blended into it. I prefer cow's milk.

fuckin kek

rofl

Does anyone else find it all odd that humans will cook with/drink the milk of other mammals as an adult but dare not drink the milk of our own past infancy? In a lot of ways I would imagine breastmilk is the ideal source of nutrients for a person of any age, very fatty (energy dense) of course so not something to have every day. Like once a week I get a wild hare and have to go to the fridge and drink like two large glasses of milk, how much more awesome would that be if I could just ask my girlfriend to pull her tit out on the couch and get my fix there. Fuck this gay earth.

Full disclosure: I have a crippling tit milk fetish that will probably never be cured.

Only humans have boobies, animals just have mammary glands.

Probably because it's intended for babies so it feels like you're stealing nutrients from your offspring as opposed to some cow that you'd have no problem killing and eating for food

If it were a economically viable solution (and not somewhat taboo), you bet there would be some guy, somewhere, selling breast milk as a "superfood" to fitness maniacs and vegans that miss cheese/dairy.

It isn't that strange. Human milk is too scarce to use as a resource. A single cow produces more than a crowd of women would even if they were at peak capability.

This is Veeky Forums here, not /r9k/

>vegan diets inherently lack critical nutrients
>they find a loophole: human milk
>only insane vegan women are willing to sell their milk so the milk is devoid of the required nutrients
sounds good to me

I don't mean as an economically viable replacement for cow milk, I mean as something for a wife to share with her husband, made with love :3

That already happens. Hell there was someone up in this thread that mentioned he had consumed his wife's milk.

They should make cheese from chick milk. Nice blue cheese or whatever

it's really not that good.
my wife squirted some in my face when we fucked while she was still breastfeeding, wouldn't recommend.