Butter tea

It's freezing outside and I want to keep warm. Is it worth it?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Butter_tea
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

Yeh.

what the fuck is butter tea

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Butter_tea

I can say papa johns wings are delicious. You probably don't have a papa johns. savage. lol

Why don't you just go inside?

Unless you have weed no
Get some cocoa powder or some shit dude

lol haha

Do Americans really do this? Make some hot chocolate or regular tea

>lol haha
kill yourself

>Do Americans do this
Jesus fucking Christ you fucking obsessed foreign retard
No, they don't. Tibetans do. Butter tea is a Tibetan/Nepali invention despite the fact that it has "butter" in the name, which I know sounds "fat" to you and you therefore you think you can make an easy Americans are fat joke. Please look things up before making yourself look stupid in a desperate attempt to insult a country you know to be superior to your own.

T.rainman

Its very, very salty.
I think its good, but two of my friends ended up giving me theirs, cause they were revolted.

You can just add less salt you know...

bump

last bump

desperately need a bigger image of this.

really been wanting to try butter tea and tsampa

Here you go.

Hot cocoa, coffee, regular tea, and spiced cider are the typical hot drinks here in America. Butter tea I hadn't heard of until today. Although I have heard of people occasionally putting butter in coffee, which apparently derives from butter tea.

Thanks this is great. I'll try to find a utensil to churn with. Might post results on Veeky Forums in a month or two when I try it out.

Couldn't you just use a food processor or blender?

I had weed butter in tea and later plain butter in tea. It wasn't very enjoyable.

Blender is the superior way of making butter-tea.

>tfw don't own a blender or food processor

>started making butter coffee this week
Guys I can't go back. It's so fucking good.

>which apparently derives from butter tea.

That's bulletproof coffee and derives from keto.

The inspiration is butter tea meaning it derives from it. Ketofags use it because fat meme and edgy.

You're wrong.

Ahahaha

Are you seriously trying to imply that butter tea from tibet was invented after ketofags in LA put butter in black coffee?

You are stupid as hell mate.

bulletproof coffee was developed on the concept of butter tea which is an ancient traditional drink to keep mongols alive in the freezing fucking cold

First off, it's Bulleit coffee and it's when you add a shot of bourbon to you coffee in the morning to give you some sort of control over your life

No, I am saying that butter tea and the penchant for people on high fat/low carb diets (keto) to add butter to their coffee are completely unrelated things.

Guess where they got their inspiration from..