Biz I’m a some to be criminal

Biz I’m a some to be criminal.
AMA

Will be pulling my first heist within 24hours. Hitting medium size shop safe.

Hoping to leave with 5-15k from intel.

Attached: 7EE0D93E-768E-406B-85C2-FFF6EE8C0DDD.jpg (384x384, 16K)

Soon** ffs

you will die alone.

We will all.

Are you mentally prepared to kill someone if you meet resistance?

Don’t see how dying alone is relevant bud.

Here's a thought. How about actually work?
Or day trade like Veeky Forums.

>Post pics with time stamps after

fine faggot, I'll bite, give me a quick rundown. What and why?

Attached: 1511914702414.jpg (700x700, 129K)

Find a more profitable career brother - I've got guys working with me making that a in a week of legit work

I’m from AUS, guns aren’t an issue.
I know no one will be around at this time of night in the area.
Will be inside for 5-10mins max.
No alarm system on the entry door.

Fuck me - especially in a Aus you fucking numbnut. 5k will do fuck all for your life

What kind of work are you doing, mate?

That's a stupid mindset that will add decades to a sentence if caught, maybe even the death penalty.

Then again this is \r\crypto

Got a good stack of crypto but also debt to pay.
Currently not able to pay it back and won’t be in the short term future...
It’s a one time thing to get my back on track

Becoming a criminal for shitty 5-15k? LOL

Comfy good luck. Been a drug dealer but quit 3 months ago and got sober. Will start working with a guy and his team this month. Dont know what the fuck they are into but ill earn atleast 13k / month starting.

Attached: 1910525_1477354352505057_2970224472713760478_n.jpg (472x461, 23K)

Do you have experienced people in the crew?

How did you get in conctact with these people?

How did you acquire the intel?

How will you break open the safe?

5k is all I need so it will be enough. Not looking to make a living

how pressing is this debt to the point you need to steal? do you know the person you're thieving from? If you do you're retarded and should pick a different hole

Start working selling drugs again?

IT architecture/project mgmt - its contracting rates but we've got guys on 1k to 1.7k day rates. Granted taxman rapes you hard but no one is working THAT hard

Single man job, involving others complicates it I think.

It’s my own intel.

Safes always have spare keys in main office...

good luck mate, keep it clean and tidy for the victim. Its all insured so dont feel bad. The gov should wake up and see why people need to do this. Fuck the gov

got plan A, B, C all worked out?
have you rehearsed this with Grand Theft Auto yet?

do you have the code for the safe?
do you know its not a timer-lock?
do you know theres no hot wire to the cops?
can you trust your so called intel?

why dont you go for a bigger fish?

The debt needs to be payed within a week.
Know of them, don’t care desu

na they dont sell drugs so i have no idea what they do. No one that works with them can use drugs so thats why i quit. Will also earn alot more working with them than selling. Also the risk is alot smaller. But if your heist will be succesfull and easy its alot harder not doing something like that again.

Right, like some user said: you dont know the people you're robbing right? You haven't worked there before? Fastest way to get caught.

How sure are you of this key? Have you seen the safe? Why wouldnt it be a coded lock?

why would you steal ilegally from IRL stores when you can scam pajeets in crypto legally? I already scammed pajeets out of $150k with free airdrops where I give them some shitcoin and etherdelta "ICOs" aka my sell order of a shitcoin.

Just remember if this is your first time then if caught they'll go easy on you! DO NOT PANIC AND HURT ANYONE.

Old safe, just bolt locked. Only need the key.

No alarm for those rooms also

Dont you have to break in a door or something that will trigger the alarm?

nice. What kind of schooling did you get? Haven't picked a career yet because I don't trust the crypto market but also am indecisive.

Worked there for 1month couple years back, did some recon and it’s not changed...

Will break a window and kick in a door but they aren’t on the alarm system. Only a external door triggered system aka front locked doors

use a glass cutter from bunnings. no mess/sound

did they see you inside? you're a prime suspect if so. do they have photos of you, or your name? did you check for cameras in the building and if they're off at night?

Be carefull if they have silent alarms. Be fast. Good luck!

are you sure that hasn't changed? You act like you talked to the employees, did you seriously ask them about their systems? if not you have no idea, if so you gave yourself away and you're fucked.

but you know where the key is? it cant be anywhere else?

also protip: dont make a mess. lock it and place the key where an how it was. the later they discover the theft the better.
and obviously - wear gloves and a mask. dont wear any pieces of clothes that are kind of individual.
when you flee the scene think about buildings in the neighbourhood that could be equipped with cctv.
never use your car or own bike to ride away. dont use your own backpack etc.

Will be 100% covered face included.
No reason to suspect me of all people. And am long out of there minds by now...

stupidasfuck/10

So now they know you worked there for 1 month, do you know how easy it is to write a script to search through their job histories to find out whos been working there for 1 month or less or whatever duration LMAO

Attached: durrr.jpg (351x329, 16K)

>dumb enough to do this for 5k
>Smart enough to pull it off

Pick 1

looking forward to seeing you on the news next week

>am long out of there minds by now
so your intel is not from today?
everything could be changed.

Will be in the one office most likely, if not I’ll bail. Will find it within 2-5mins of entering either way so no real problem.

Yes I’m awhere of all cctv (atms) nothing else around but will be covered when coming close. Will have plain black clothing and throw away shoes. Don’t plane on trashing anything so in and out it is.

Could be, risk I’m taking.

dumb fucks like this are even dumber coz in his country the min wage is $25 per hour i believe

they make $1k a week as easy as taking a shit flipping burgers

why dont OP just do some phising instead?

Sound too easy

some Bruce please fucking save this thread and make sure to look out for this knucklehead on the news

They will check former employees and family members . They will request an alibi. Also you may traumatize someone for life. Don't do it if you only need 5k.

> Will break a window
That's too bad you can't do 's idea where you don't wreck anything so they don't discover they've been robbed like a week later or more.

i think your intel is not reliable enough. it wouldnt be for me.

but maybe you want to take only some of the money, maybe 3-4k and leave the rest as it is. then the owner gets into thinking it probably was one of his employees or he was getting senile.
probably the cops wont believe his full story too then.

he could man up and learn to pick locks.

Stuff like this won’t even make the news, no one will be there to get hurt, not a news worth event.

They will know in the morning when opening the store mate... they need the cash

So here's the quick rundown

>need 5k to pay of immediate debt
>decide to scope former place of work
>outdated intel
>face full name credentials and family members in their system
>the first suspects are always former employees
>basing the entire heist on a hunch that nothing has changed

nice

Attached: 1520365397119.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

I kekked a little to you OP. I did same kind of job years ago. On my own intel, got 10k in euros. Safe with key lock, i knew where the key was.

Attached: 1518286519981.png (540x493, 388K)

Not the first time it’s been robbed... they won’t care it’s covered by insurance and the police don’t care unless someone was threatened

Exactly nice user, unless they can 100% know it was you or catch you Police can’t do shit after the fact.

>Will break a window and kick in a door
nevermind what i said about being professional then.
when you need to shatter glass or demolish anything you have to leave a complete mess because it has to fit to a junkie searching money for his next shot.
you cant act all professional and break some glass.

I’m not a professional thief, if anything police will think less of a ‘junkie style’ robbery

Also was my first heist.

good job. I prefer scamming crypto, but to each his own

His ancestors are smiling upon him Imperial, can you say the same?

If you are dumb enough to talk/brag about your criminal plans online, then you are dumb enough to slip up in a critical way and never realize it until its too late.

Know your limitations OP. If no larp, then you must acknowledgr by posting here you are foolish and egotistical enough to fuck yourself over if you engage in this type of criminal behavior.

Grabbed everyones ip in this thread, refreshed like a madman till op posted again, found out which public ip op is using, narrowed the search to australia as he admitted, now currently browsing which ip pool this is part of and thus finding the isp which can probably find out who you are judging from the time which I have recorded of you using that particular ip in those times

tip toppity kek expect someone at your little heist

Didn’t give anything specific away nor will this be linked to me anyway... just wanted some last minute group thoughts.

It’s this or I lose everything from the some small bs debt....

There is always the SHARPIE option op.

You are an idiot and you are going to fuck up. Good luck being a felon or whatever the equivilent is in ausfailia.

Btw there is no coming back from being a thief. You will forever lose a measure of pride in yourself, such as it is. Forever more you will always be a criminal parasite, no matter what.

checked and fucking wrecked

Sharpie option?

Ive seen anons pay people up to 15 ETH when you stick a sharpie in your pooper with timestamp

Nice Karl mate, well worded

I need proofs on this

Yeah mate, this user is right, you’re fucked. Didn’t you know former employees are ALWAYS target #1 when dealing with robberies like this?

Be a lad and post time stamp. If caught i'll donate some ETH to get you out of prison.

Will do mate

Someone pay me 5k and I’ll sharpie rather than pull this

Wait, when's it going down?

Mate, one has to do what one has to do, good luck mate, stay quiet

Very good point, will make a mess and act dumb for the cameras - looking into wrong rooms first...
Thanks man good advice

Is this you OP? The ID changed

Yes new ID

Topkek OP wants to break in and steal around 5K

>calls it ‘the Heist’
Like some super oceans 11 druglord heist scenario with multiple helicopters and RPGs

Dis gun be good

Howd you get in debt with loan sharks OP?

How to get into that kind of work?

well it is a "heist". It isnt millions but 5k for a 2-5 min job is good

not if you get caught

24-48 hours

Risk and reward is what it’s about, I’m sure millions are much harder to steal...
this is relatively simple and low risk that’s why I’m doing it

Minimum wage here is not $25 an hour you stupid fuck tard, about $16-$20 could be less for some jobs. Also shit here is way more expensive dick. Lucky to get rent under $300 a week, easy example say a pack of smokes in shit town USA would be about $2-$5 I'm guessing, here would be $22-$30.

Attached: 1520734961099.jpg (211x239, 5K)

Is this Veeky Forums or /niggers/?

So your going to rob the place you used to work at? This can only end with your face on a current afair.