Is she scientifically correct about Melanin?

thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C9SiRNibD14
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what the fuck is "humxness"

"human" without having to say "man"

back to you racist nigger

>converts light into knowledge
brb going outside

Obviously not, what were you expecting. She's talking about light having 'memory modes' for fuck's sake.

Why did you feel the need to bring this to Veeky Forums when the lack of credibility is blatantly obvious.

becuase many black nationalists promote melanin theory as being a valid scientific theory

its a meme u dip

So what? Plenty of white nationalists claim nonsense as well.

The point where you're trying to use your race to explain that you're inherently superior to others is the point where science generally stops backing you.

Are you fucking stupid?

The white race is responsible for almost all the technological and scientific achievements in the world.

Meanwhile blacks eat each other in Africa.

You can have a guess m8

What the fuck?

They think science is satanic magic. It's not logical to expect anything intellectual from them.

youtube.com/watch?v=C9SiRNibD14

>humxn

life's but a walking shadow, a poor player that struts and frets his hour upon the sage and then is heard no more

What the fuck

Oh gee whiz its a meme! False alarm mods keep the thread up, it's just a meme!

but how the fuck do you pronounce "mxn"

jesus christ

And yet their entire race managed to be enslaved for hundreds of years, and the people of their homeland live in houses made out of mud

If my ghetto language isn't too rusty, she's saying "WE WUZ VITAMIN D N SHIET."

...And ironically, Black people usually have a Vitamin D deficiency in white countries.
Because of their melanin-rich skin blocking out too much of the sun.

thats not true, they live in houses made of cow poop.
and they eat mud cookies

I'm black you idiot.

>converts light into knowledge
Black people performing knowledge-photosynthesis confirmed

How is this thread not deleted already?

This is literally /b/ and /r9k/ tier shit.

thank you, OP

this was very informational

"Blackness converts light into knowledge"
Lmao, this is a good thread

/thread

I can't wait until the election is over and /pol/ overflow dies down to acceptable pre-Reddit politics infestation levels.

I honestly don't understand these people's obsession with melanin. It's like they opened up a 7th grade biology textbook for the first time

I'd be surprised if these people saying this shit have opened a science text book ever. That or remembered ANYTHING from it.

But melanin causes you to absorb less light

you're a fucking retard
He said you claiming genetic superiority for being black is analogous to white supremacists' 'science'.

Holy shit you're dumb

That being said look at recent investigations into Morbidity:Mortality for Latin and African americans compared to M:M of white people. (spoiler vitamin d and therein latitude may be affective to this difference in health outcomes vs lifespan)