STOP SHILLING CHAINLINK

Seriously guys...The memes have to stop.

It's embarrassing as fuck to know that most of the people invested in this project are a bunch of manchilds with the maturity of a 10 year old.

Everyone needs to stop talking about chainlink. It's a great project, but the relentless shilling makes it look worthless.

Half of these Veeky Forums kids come on here and think it's a meme because of all the retarded autistic shilling...

1000 EOY WILL NOT HAPPEN. I can tell you this right now. I am in close coordination with the devs and even though main net will be released by summers end. This will not go to 1000 anytime soon. If the market hits a bull run and we see bitcoin go to 25-50k. Chainlink will be at 10-20 dollars at best by the beginning of 2019.

trust in Sergey, trust in the project. But keep your damn mouths shut and be humble. Once you are rewarded with gains, remember the significance you played a part in. You invested in something that helped change the crypto world.

But until that day comes...SHUT THE FUCK UP...

Attached: shutthefuckup.png (1306x648, 21K)

>(you)
How have they not banned you yet?

Attached: 1521493635159.png (768x752, 168K)

Sorry senpai what do i do instead

You're probably just some rich kid that fell in love with chainlink. Hmmmm

As long as we hit $1000 before 2028, I'm fine with living in poverty. Just tell me that's possible and I'd appreciate it user

it's fucking fun to meme and you know it.

>thinking you can tell Veeky Forums to do or not do something
I admire your naivete OP. All you can do, honestly, is stop giving attention to the retards. You can't stop other people from doing it.

All in

Attached: 2D4CB41C00000578-3268250-image-m-13_1444558155967.jpg (634x932, 80K)

I have over 1m so fuck off OP.

LINK is going to be shilled and moon whether you approve of it or not

>Seriously guys...The memes have to stop.

Tell the team because of the memes I have looked at running a node, learned about the project and bought 3000 link. Tell me again how they are a bad thing. And tell Sergey that if he can make layers unemployed I'll buy even more.

>You invested in something that helped change the crypto world.

If it makes lawyers unemployed I have done good.

Why would you invest so much into LINK opposed to say VEN, ICX, or other coins that will have stronger short term gains before main net? So much money and you have no idea how to use it... or you're a larper. I'm guessing a bit of both.

LINK is intrinsically worthless. Node operators can be payed in existing cryptocurrencies. Just look at the testnet right now, it only accepts ETH instead of LINK lmao. It means that ETH can easily be substituted for it, that is, if someone wants to fork the token to accept ETH (an established cryptocurrency instead of some fucking ERC20 token made with a two-man team), LINK is basically useless. That is besides the fact that everything LINK aims to do can be easily done by cryptographically signing the data from the API source.
>muh next ETH

Link, 5 months in: 35 cents (3.5x ICO)
Ethereum, 5 months in: $5.50 (17x ICO)

Uh oh, pissed stinker incoming HAHA.

Attached: 399.jpg (727x1100, 162K)

Go to sleep Sergey

>Why would you invest so much into LINK

Because its society changing and brilliant

You are intrinsically worthless with your stale fud and braap

thanks just shilled 100k

Thanks, just sent 100k to the wrong wallet.

>buying altcoins ever

Attached: 1332598815134.jpg (680x680, 113K)

Yet another link larper to add to to the pile. Please enlighten us further op .

The shills have deterred me from investing in LINK. The community is so bad I consider Verge to be great compared to LINKies.

These Indians ruined crypto.

EOY WILL HAPPEN
Thanks OP I think this too we're all gonna make it

Attached: 1512331592783-biz.png (1248x780, 2.29M)

>Chainlink will be at 10-20 dollars at best by the beginning of 2019.
That's all I need kedo