Ayy Veeky Forums

ayy Veeky Forums

Besides the fudge recipe on the jar and the awful looking 'fluffer nutter', what are some good things I can do with this shit?

put a dollop of it on top of hot cocoa? idk

add some to hot chocolate or make a fluffernutter

that's pretty much it, senpai
It's basically a thing for old men from the northeast that want to hold onto something from their childhood.

Make chocolate ice cream, and when it's almost done churning add in fluff with some chocolate chips. Homemade Phish Food.

Also fluffernutters are good

Pussy boy there is nothing better than fluff and crunchy peanut butter applied liberally to some soft white bread. Personal customization of this base fluffernutter is not necessary but easily accessable

>awful looking
>looking
Try a fluffernutter.

Mix with cream cheese + vanilla and use as fruit dip or make s'more bars

>Mix with cream cheese + vanilla and use as fruit dip

Homemade Rice Krispy treats

I'm trying to give suggestions fucker, it's what you asked for. Stop being such a picky ass.

rice krispie treats (try using different cereals)
peanut butter and fluff
hot cocoa
fudge
improvised s'mores
ice cream topping
cake filling

that's about it

Marshmallow molten lava cakes

Drink lots of vodka and then start eating it out of the jar with a spoon

This is the only real option

1 7 1/2-oz. jar Marshmallow Fluff
1/4 c. butter or margarine
8 c. popped unsalted, unbuttered popcorn

Grease a 9 x 9-inch baking pan and set aside. Combine Fluff and butter in a micro-wave safe dish. Cook on HIGH* 2 minutes; stir and cook 1 minute more. (Or combine Fluff and butter in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, stirring constantly until Fluff boils.) Stir in popcorn. Using a spatula or waxed paper pat into pan. Cool. Cut into bars. Makes nine 3-inch puffs.

One 7 1/2 oz jar Marshmallow Fluff
1/2 stick butter/margarine
5 Cups crispy rice cereal
1 1/2 Tbsp cocoa
1 Cup heath bits

Place Marshmallow Fluff and Butter in large microwave safe bowl. Microwave on medium-high for 4 1/2 minutes*. Remove from oven, stir thoroughly and mix in cocoa. Stir in crispy rice cereal and heath bits.

Press into greased 9×13 inch pan.

It also comes in strawberry flavored fluff now.

this

that shit jack makes with fluff and cream cheese as fruit dip is actually pretty good. I like to make cream cheese frosting with it though.

one small jar of fluff, one 8oz pack cream cheese, vanilla extract to taste. don't need to add sugar, it comes out nice and not too sweet. you could also add a little butter if you want the texture to be more like traditional frosting.

that fudge comes out well though

used to make peanut butter and fluff sandwiches as a kid

I'm getting diabeetus just looking at that

It probably has applications in baking

Double this

Topping for candied yams.

The fluffernutter is good you just have to get the perfect ratio

This, but i suggest putting some banana slices in between, prevents your mouth from sticking together from the two dry pastes and it goes really well with it.